Orlando, FL 32801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About A Lovely Ceremony

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life -- and the wedding ceremony itself is the very beginning of your life together as a married couple. After your wedding day, when you look back, most likely the parts you will remember best, and most fondly, are the feelings you had during your ceremony, and the moment that you were pronounced as being married!

No matter what the size of your wedding, your ceremony can be as simple or customized as you like --it's YOUR wedding day and YOUR ceremony! As your officiant, I take the time to get to know the two of you, and to work with you, constructing your ceremony to make it something that is truly unique and reflective of who you are as a couple. There are no "rules" as to what must be included in a wedding ceremony, other than your "consent" and my "pronouncement" of you as being married -- everything else is flexible!

I serve the Central Florida area -- Orlando, Winter Park, Lake Mary, and all surrounding areas. I'm on the Disney Fairytale Weddings "Preferred Officiant" list, and specialize in adding that extra-magical Disney touch to your ceremony!

You can reach me by email at lovelyceremony@gmail.com, by phone at 386-717-0303, or on my website at www.lovelyceremony.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow A Lovely Ceremony on

A Lovely Ceremony 6
A Lovely Ceremony 7

Sean Solarte · Getting married on 06/04/2021

A Lovely Experience!

We were looking for a non religious officiant for our Disney World Wedding and after much research Renee seemed like a good fit for us. From the very beginning she was warm, personable, and a joy to work with. During our first conversation with Renee, she seemed genuinely excited to work with us. Renee thoroughly explained the different packages to us but was never pushy one way or the other, which we really appreciated. Once it was time to actually move forward with the marriage license process, Renee was helpful beyond belief. Being that we were getting married in Florida but living in New York, her step by step guidance streamlined the process and made it easier than we could have ever imagined. During our rehearsal, Renee walked us through our ceremony and gave everyone helpful tips for making the ceremony seamless. The same can be said for the big day - Renee was a joy to work with and we are so happy we chose her to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    A Lovely Ceremony 8

A Lovely Ceremony's reply:

Sean and Jen, thank you so much for your review and kind words! It was truly a pleasure to work with you, and to see how the two of you shared every moment of your ceremony!
  • Robin

Robin Kolmansberger · Married on 06/07/2019

Renee is the best!

We had our Disney Fairytale Wedding on June 7, 2019. It was literally a dream come true. I truly had an amazing team to help pull all of it together, but there is one person who definitely stands out, and that is our officiant- Renee Silverman @ A Lovely Ceremony. I'm religious and my (now) husband is Agnostic, so we wanted a ceremony that could be tailored to our needs and completely customizable. After receiving our first email from Renee, I knew she was the one ;-) I felt like she really took the time to ask about our relationship and hear our story because she genuinely cares about her couples! She kept communication with me throughout the entire planning process and made sure we were on time with getting the legal process taken care of. I really appreciate this, because the closer you get to the wedding day, the more tasks you have to complete and little things can get forgotten or missed! After communicating for months via email, we finally were able to meet at the Wedding Rehearsal and instantly I knew we made the right decision! Renee has such a calming voice in the midst of all the chaos and gave me the best advice for the big day. Because of her, I was able to remain calm at the altar, look into my husband's eyes and take it all in. I did not see anyone else in those moments, which is a gift I will forever cherish and never forget. My wedding party and guests had nothing but great things to say... My planner and photographers love working with her for Disney Weddings! ... My husband says she made him laugh ;-) We both absolutely adore you, Renee, and can't thank you enough for joining us for such a special occasion! We look forward to planning a vow renewal in the future years with you! Thank you so much for everything! You are amazing!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    A Lovely Ceremony 9
  • Brittany

Brittany Mae Harrison · Married on 06/01/2019

A perfect ceremony!

We can’t say enough good things about Renee! We had the honor of her being our officiant for our Disney World wedding. Our ceremony turned out absolutely perfect, and that’s because of the beautiful and personal script that Renee helped us put together. She can be as creative, funny, or serious as you want. And you can add whatever elements or events you want. The sky was the limit while we spent the 12 months before our wedding working together to craft something that ended up feeling so uniquely us. The process was so easy and fun. Renee took care of everything, was so quick to respond to every email, and was also so quick in her ability to present us wonderful and well-written drafts. She was always great at initiating conversations with us throughout the year, always checking in every couple weeks to see how we were doing. Renee also guided us through the marriage license process, and despite the fact that we are from New York and had to do it all through mail, she made it all so easy to understand and complete. My fiancé (at the time) asked Renee for advice while he wrote his own vows, and she helped him through it with helpful suggestions, which resulted in an absolutely beautiful piece that came from his heart. Renee is incredibly generous, compassionate and patient, and it showed through in the way she spoke at our ceremony. Not only did Jeremy and I love how it all turned out, but we also received a lot of compliments from our guests that really appreciated how personal and unique our ceremony was and how they really enjoyed Renee’s presentation of it all. It’s common to not put a lot of planning and attention into the ceremony, but I highly recommend that you work with Renee because you will soon realize how much the ceremony can greatly enhance your day. She helped us create something unforgettable that ended up being our favorite part of the day.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    A Lovely Ceremony 10

A Lovely Ceremony's reply:

Oh, Brittany, your beautiful review made me cry tears of happiness! It was so wonderful to work with both of you on your wedding ceremony, with the end result being, in your words, "unforgettable." I will always remember it as one of my all-time favorites!

A Lovely Ceremony FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 411.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 175.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Erika Grace Photography
    Erika Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

Renee is so sweet and kind! You can count on her to help make your ceremony formalities flow perfectly and memorable! I know our couples will be taken care of when I hear she is their officiant.

• Sonacity Productions
    Sonacity Productions Wedding Photographers

Such an amazing person and does a wonderful job with all of her ceremonies.

• At Last Wedding + Event Design
    At Last Wedding + Event Design Wedding Planners

Renee is such a joy to be around and a true professional in this industry. She really enjoys getting to know each of her couples and make their ceremonies personal and special. From a vendor stand point, she is always on time, quick to communicate and such a pleasant "friendor" to be around.

• Orlando, 32801 See on map
    3867892062 (Other Phone Number)
    3865619333 (Fax Number)