1619 South Main St. 103, Milpitas, CA 95035 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About A-List Makeup

Northern California based Makeup Artists and Hairstylist team, specializing in wedding makeup and hair, for bridal parties, engagement photography, and special occasion, makeup and hair.

Follow A-List Makeup on

6336119828823811312557378415793191103215n

44 Reviews for A-List Makeup

• Tina

Tina Wan · Married on 12/28/2019

Julie Cao's hair and makeup is magic!

This review is for the fabulous Julie Cao! I was initially recommended A-List Makeup by one of my friends who used one of their artists. I looked through the different artist portfolios and settled upon Julie for my wedding hair and makeup because I loved the look she was able to create!

I scheduled my trial hair and makeup in July 2019, several months before my wedding in December 2019, because I also wanted to get my engagement photos done. I didn't have a specific look in mind, other than wanting to look somewhat natural and having my hair down in romantic curls of some sort. I don't typically wear makeup, or do my hair, so I really had no input. Julie was able to put me at ease. Since I wasn't planning on wearing any jewelry, hair accessories, or a veil, I knew my hair and makeup would be front and center. Julie was able to create a beautiful look for me with which I felt comfortable and was able to adjust from trial to engagement.

On the day of the wedding, Julie changed a few things up based on my feedback from the trial. My skin is both dry and oily in certain places, and I typically get a sheen at the end of the day, so Julie adjusted with airbrush makeup. My hair was also a little shorter than it was at the trial, and I wanted larger curls, rather than loose waves, so she adjusted the style of curls.

I loved the amazing work she did; my hair held the curls the entire night (which never happens), and my makeup stayed put all night as well! I felt beautiful, I got compliments on my hair and makeup all night, and the photos look incredible!

Thank you, Julie!!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • LLPuri

Lesley LP · Married on 10/26/2019

Cherie, Vicky, Jennifer, and Vy are Beauty Rockstars!

TLDR: Don't think twice, hire these incredibly talented ladies to look your best!

Cherie, Vicky, Jennifer, and Vy did such an amazing job with natural, yet glam wedding day hair/makeup for me and my large bridal party.

Cherie Vo specifically did my (the bride) hair & makeup. I loved working with her, and she is so meticulous in apply makeup/doing hair. She also made the entire process as stress free as possible, making me feel at ease and like I was chatting with an old friend - having kind and calming people around on your wedding day is so important! After multiple events & a long night of dancing, my makeup & hair was still fully intact!

Vicky, Jennifer, and Vy were absolutely amazing doing the hair/makeup of my large bridal party and family on a tight timeline. Amazingly we stuck to our schedule because these ladies are efficient, without ever slipping on quality! All of my girlfriends commented on how confident they felt after these ladies worked their magic.

So grateful for the A-List Ladies!

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Irene

Irene Chen · Married on 05/18/2019

Ngan Bui was amazing!

Ngan Bui did my hair and makeup on my wedding day, and she was amazing! She was friendly, responsive, and professional, and most importantly, she made me look and feel beautiful.

I reached out to A-List Makeup via the form on their website about seven months before the wedding. After filling out the form, individual artists reached out to me with their pricing and portfolio links. It was a little overwhelming to communicate with so many artists at once, but it was nice that they were the ones reaching out to me.

In the end, I'm so happy that I decided to go with Ngan -- you won't regret it! We did a trial two weeks before the wedding where we had more time to talk through my makeup and hair preferences. She was so sweet, and she fulfilled my request of natural makeup with a little bit of glam. I was especially impressed with how my hair turned out, since I wanted a soft, romantic updo, but my hair is very thick, straight, and slippery, and usually does not hold a curl well.

On the wedding day itself, Ngan arrived at my getting ready location with everything that she needed, including a makeup chair and a small Bluetooth speaker for music. Although we both had an idea of what I wanted already based on the trial, we still took the whole three hours to get ready; Ngan took extra care to make my look perfect. I received many compliments on my look throughout the evening, and it held up well after eight hours, even through the rain.

Ngan was awesome, and I can't wait to book her again for other events in the future :)

Sent on 05/25/2019

A-List Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• 1619 South Main St. 103 Milpitas, 95035 See on map
    Location of (A-List Makeup)