A list Events

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

A List Events is a wedding planning company operating out of Baltimore, Maryland. Owner and lead event planner, Alexis Earl, brings a lifelong passion for event planning and love of the industry to the forefront of every event. Professional and personable, we are ready to provide a stress-free planning experience for every stage of your wedding, from your engagement party to your reception.

A List Events is available for celebrations throughout DC, Maryland, and Virginia. We specialize in providing client-focused service and we are ready to bring your one-of-a-kind vision to life. From consultation to execution, our team will provide you with a fully-personalized planning package that fits your needs, desires, and budget. We know how important your special day is and we vow to take care of every detail so you can enjoy it to the absolute fullest. The services we offer include:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Ceremony Officiant
  • Event design
  • Customized wedding favors and gifts
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Danielle
    Danielle W. Married on 08/28/2021

Truly Flawless Wedding Coordinating

If you are considering a wedding planner or day-of-coordinator, I assure you, look no further. Alexis Earl of A List events is your girl. I recently worked with Alexis for my wedding on August 28, 2021. Initially, I had not considered using a wedding planner or day-of-coordinator because I am an extremely hands on individual. However, after speaking with my venue manager I realized that a day-of-coordinator would be essential. After an extensive and unsuccessful search, I stumbled upon the A List Events page on The Knot. I read the glittering reviews and decided to reach out to Alexis. Given that I planned my wedding during the pandemic, we had a phone meeting. Even though we weren’t able to meet face to face, I knew immediately that she would be a great person to work with. Aside from her calm and professional demeanor, she knew what she was talking about. It was clear that she had experience in the field and was extremely comfortable with all aspects of wedding planning. Although I worked with Alexis as my day-of-coordinator, her support and services extended far beyond the day of. She reached out monthly to check in and see how my planning process was and to offer assistance if needed. However, she really jumped in and took control about a month prior to my wedding. After organizing the walkthrough with all my vendors, Alexis ensured that everyone was on the same page and that all final details were taken care of. It was a huge stress relief for me, which meant the world as a healthcare provider in this crazy pandemic. Most importantly though, Alexis provided me with the most flawless and stress-free wedding day a girl could ask for. When people ask me how my wedding went, I can only say perfect because it truly did. I credit that to Alexis and her team entirely. She brought my vision to life in all the ways that I hoped and dreamed. It was a truly incredible day and I am so thankful. Working with Alexis and her team was a genuinely wonderful experience and I would work with her again if I could.

A list Events's reply:

Thank you Danielle! You were such a beautiful bride. So happy I was able to assist you along the way. It was an honor and a pleasure. We wish you a life time of happiness and hope our paths cross again in the future. Congrats again!
  • Sydney
    Sydney D. Married on 08/21/2021

Perfection

Alexis exceeded our expectations for sure! She was such a huge help to us the last couple months leading up to our wedding. Alexis handled the Devore we provided and placed everything exactly how we wanted it without even telling her. Clean up was a breeze and everything was packed away in our cars ready to go! We’d 1000% recommend Alexis to coordinate any event without a doubt.

A list Events's reply:

Ms. Wiggins ( sounds good doesn't it?) We could not have asked for an easier couple to work for. Even in moments of stress/uncertainty you allowed us to assist and find solutions/ which is what we do best! You trusted us with all the final details and we always appreciate being able to truly execute and bring clients visions to life as promised. I appreciate you for trusting us and making us apart of one of the most important days in you life. Hopefully we can work together again as I'm sure there will be many more Wiggin family events in the future. Congrats to you again!
  • LaToya
    Latoya A. Married on 08/17/2019

Great Support and execution

We used A List Events for Day of Coordination for my vineyard inspired wedding. Leading up to our big day Alexis checked in regularly and kept me focused. I was able to continually share my vision with her throughout the planning process. By the time our day arrived, Alexis was able to completely take the reigns and execute all that I had invisioned. She made me feel confident and secure enough to let go of the details and just enjoy my wedding day. As any Bride knows... That can be like removing King Arthur's sword. But Alexis did it and that is exactly what I did... Let go and enjoy my day.
    I would recommend her again and again and look forward to the next event I have where I can utilize her services.

A list Events's reply:

Latoya!! It was a pleasure being apart of such a magical day. You and your family are so beautiful and I am honored to have been chosen as the planner to get you to the "I DO".

I hope to be apart of many more events !
    Stay well!

Deals

A list Events 1
Exclusive

731 Oldham Street Baltimore, MD, 21224

Monday - Friday 9-5pm Weekends as by appointment only due to events
Location of (A list Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding