3230 Southgate Circle Suite 125, Sarasota, FL 34239 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A.J. Mills Photography

A.J. Mills Photography is a full time professional wedding photography studio. We use only high end professional digital equipment. We feature a wonderful blend of photojournalistic, candid, and elegant traditional imaging, capturing the full emotion of your day in black and white and vibrant color. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your lives, and should not be restricted by time limits. We dedicate our day to you with unlimited wedding coverage & locations. We also offer professional high definition wedding video services.
Follow A.J. Mills Photography on

XO9G9638
XO9G9643

30 Reviews for A.J. Mills Photography

Sarah · Married on 10/25/2014

I got married on October 25, 2014! I knew from early on I wanted a couple to be my photographers because of the wonderful dynamic they create with photos! AJ Mills photographer were the second couple I met and I knew they were the ones. They did not hesitate on taking care of what I wanted vs what their packages were and what I "had to get." They came on my big day, and I was their only event that day! It was awesome to get a full day coverage with 2 great photographers. It is now December and I got my photos back, and let's just say, AMAZING does not even begin to describe how great the shots came out. The lighting, detail, poses and fun in the pictures says it all about my day! I would use them for everything in the future and recommend anyone wanting a couple for their photographer to go with AJ Mills!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Laura · Married on 10/11/2014

Susanne and Joe rescued us when our photographer back out on us two weeks before our wedding! They sent Bob in and I couldn’t be happier with his work, professionalism and gentle teasing which got us into position or ready for those important shots. The pictures are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Alicia · Married on 10/04/2014

We first met Joe and Susanne at the Hyatt Regency Bridal Expo and immediately felt comfortable with them. They offer several packages which was nice because we could pick the package that worked for our budget. Joe and Susanne were so great to work with and very personable. On our wedding day, they arrived early for "getting ready" pictures and stayed until the END of the reception! It was so worth it to have two photographers because they were able to capture every moment. Best of all, our wedding photos are stunning!!! We would highly recommend A.J. Mills Photography to any future bride & groom :)

Sent on 12/07/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A.J. Mills Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A.J. Mills Photography 1
    Book your wedding and Save $100 off of any full coverage photography package
    Book your full coverage wedding photography package with A.J. Mills Photography. Just mention that you found us on Wedding Wire, and we will take $100 off of any package.

• Simply Gourmet Weddings
    Simply Gourmet Weddings Wedding Caterers

A.J. Mills and Simply Gourmet have worked together for many years! Hiring a photographer is one of the most important vendors. You will love their work and enjoy your photos for years to come!

• BLACK TIE DJs
    BLACK TIE DJs Wedding DJs

Joe & Suzanne are always great to be with at a wedding. They are a very professional and fun couple who do great work and make everyone feel at ease.

• Florida Sun Weddings
    Florida Sun Weddings Wedding Planners

Joe and Susanne of AJ Mills Photography can make your wedding dreams come true by capturing every moment of your wedding day with their exceptional visions and talents. With their heartfelt commitment to making your day perfect it is a pleasure working with with them on any event. The Sun Weddings Team

• 3230 Southgate Circle, Suite 125 Sarasota, 34239 See on map