Jacksonville, FL 32256 Map · Phone number

About A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic

Creating Flawless Brides since 2003, Faythe specializes in airbrush makeup and has a FULL TEAM of bridal hair and makeup artists offering brides an Affordable option.

The most important thing to the man of your dreams on the wedding day " is YOU".Every detail of the wedding fades in comparison of your beauty. The woman that he chose out of all the rest in the world to be his wife. Let Faythe create a flawless, stunning wedding makeup and hair look that will take his breath away

I work with all bridal budgets because I believe every girl deserves to be beautiful on her big day. My glam team and I can handle the largest of wedding parties and I specialize in destination weddings. You will feel confident and LOVE your final look.

Follow A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic on

DSCN5712
DSCN5494

29 Reviews for A Glamour Bride by Professional Makeup Artist Faythe Mesic

Bethany · Married on 10/07/2012

My wedding would not have been the same without Faythe. My makeup was perfect and lasted all day from getting ready at 11am to dancing until almost midnight. I am so glad that she talked me into an updo for my wedding because as she predicted the weather was so humid! She was great company and her team made everyone feel relaxed and pampered. I know several of my bridesmaids will be using this team for their own weddings coming up! Thanks Faye

Sent on 10/17/2012

Mandy · Married on 09/08/2012

What can I say, you are simply a ROCK STAR Faythe! You were amazing and your team made us all look hot! My bridesmaids loved their makeup and I am so glad that you made time for the girls who wanted to get their makeup done after seeing how awesome everyone looked! I LOVE the airbrush makeup! it covered all my acne scars and I have never felt or looked so beautiful. I wish I could hire you to come to my makeup and hair every morning!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Candice · Married on 07/08/2012

I was really nervous letting someone else do my makeup since I don't wear it on a regular basis and if I do its just powder. Faythe listened to me and together we came up with a wedding makeup look that was perfect. I have never in my life felt more beautiful and now Ive started wearing more makeup daily because I loved it so much. She answered every email and phone call and really took time with me. I would recommend Faythe to any bride.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Award

• Amy Van Epps Photography
    Amy Van Epps Photography Wedding Photographers

Faythe is such a talented makeup artist and a truly kind person! I definitely recommend her!

• OwlTrain Productions
    OwlTrain Productions Wedding Videographers

Faythe is definitely the premiere makeup artist in the Southeastern United States. Not only does she provide excellent service for her brides, she is dedicated to many forms of makeup artistry. We are building our market in the Jacksonville area and we only wanted to be associated with vendors who we felt were the best. Faythe fits this description perfectly.

• Richard Fleming Photography
    Richard Fleming Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved working with Faythe and the Glamour Team. They are professionals, detail oriented, flexible and best part of all, They loved what they do and such a blessing to see their magical work. Please make sure to check her out before going anywhere else. They are awesome.

• Jacksonville, 32256 See on map