Saint Paul, MN 55123 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 91

About A Frame Forward Photography

Hi!

I'm Jackson, owner & operator of A Frame Forward Photography.

I'm an Award Winning Photographic Artist based out of the Twin Cities (MN) specializing in Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait work.

My style blends fine art & photojournalism, with a little bit of fun. Like a hand-picked organic apple, my style is crisp, clean, and fresh. I gravitate towards bold colors, unique style, and a creative perspective. My love for Landscape Photography has me fusing some of those looks, ideas, and skills into my "people" work too.

I really enjoy being in the zone and capturing the unique personalities, times, places, interactions, and feelings in each tiny moment. These tiny moments can just come and go in an instant, and they can also speak tremendous volumes when captured well…and that is what I'm here for.

I'm really passionate about my craft. I absolutely love my work, and I love people too. I'm laid back, fun, and easy going, yet I'm also highly aware, on-point, and very professional at the same time. I'm a great listener, I'm patient, and I truly care about creating awesome images for each and every one of my clients…to cherish forever.

I'm moved by music, nature, travel, organic gardening, big ideas, and all things creative.

I value honesty, integrity, a good sense of humor, and old-fashioned hard work.

I'm also the highest rated Eco Friendly Photographer in Minnesota. Beyond my no-waste workflow & digital image delivery, my eco-art offerings include Custom Wedding Albums, Coffee Table Books, and various enlargements on Canvas, Bamboo, Giclée, and stunning Recycled Aluminum. These wonderful pieces of art come from a select group of labs who are eco-innovators in the photographic industry.

Not only is my art eco-friendly but my business practices and personal life follow suit as well. Everything I use from office supplies, to food, to cleaning products, are chosen with our planet and well-being in mind. I'm a big believer in the wise wisdom of Gandhi who once said, "Be the change you wish to see in the world." I model my business, art, and life around that wonderful idea.

From a technical standpoint, I have a passion for learning and continually improving. I'm a member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) and Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI). I attend conferences, seminars, and classes as much as possible. I am currently on the path to become a certified master photographer. I use state-of-the-art photography equipment to compliment my knowledge base, and creative eye.

I'd love to be there for you, to capture those special people, special times, and special moments in your life. Connecting and sharing a few laughs sounds fun too.

Jackson Tyler Eddy

aff5298

• Videos 1

44 Reviews for A Frame Forward Photography

Kristen · Married on 09/06/2014

Jackson made finding a photographer easy. His portfolio was magical, and I instantly knew we had found the photographer! Jackson is laid back and fun, incredibly easy to work with and communicates quickly if you have questions. Our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning!!

Not just photos, but beautiful artwork!
    So much goes into a wedding...endless days of planning, drama, emotion and excitement. The actual day was a total blur, so we were thrilled to have Jackson there to capture everything. He doesn't just take photos, he creates works of art. He has a keen eye for timing and finding the perfect shot. We absolutely love all of our images and couldn't be happier. Plus, he was tons of fun to share our day with -- funny, helpful, and patient. Look no further for your wedding photographer!

Jackson shot our wedding just DAYS after having ACL surgery. He was such a trooper. He didn't complain once about being hurt or not feeling well. He was doing things he probably shouldn't have done (example: jumping up on a chair one legged), just to make sure he got the "perfect shot". By the end of the night, his knee was the size of a basketball.
    Jackson caught all our perfect memories from our perfect day. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We love looking through all our photos over and over again, and that's thanks to Jackson.

A Frame Forward Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints