A FESTIVE HEART

Happy Valley, OR View map

YOUR IDEAL OFFICIANT

How you say "I Do" does matter ... do it with A Festive Heart!

Short and sweet ceremonies are very popular but it's important that they also having meaning and come from the heart. I specialize in crafting ceremonies that reflect your unique personality as individuals and as a couple.

Festive Heart ceremonies are non-denominational and open to all sacred traditions. I use the language you are comfortable with and together we create a meaningful ceremony for your special day.

"Jane delivered one of the most heartfelt and genuine wedding ceremonies I've heard in my 17 years as a DJ and Sound Guy. I highly recommend her!" Mike Moore

Included in your affordable fee:
- Relaxed and fun planning session to review ceremony options
- Written outline of your ceremony along with your special task list reminders
- Unlimited email access for questions and updates prior to wedding day
- Featured blog post with pics from your big day

Simple, sweet, elegant and fun ... I am honored to help you create your perfect wedding ceremony!

Jane Green

Greta Married on 08/27/2016
    Jane was a perfect officiant for our wedding! She helped figure out the little details of the ceremony. She exudes such a peaceful, loving, and joyful energy that made our ceremony perfect for us. Thank you again Jane! Love, Greta and Neil
    Megan Married on 06/04/2016
    Jane was so great to work with. She is so nice and warm. She helped us plan from across the country and helped us create a beautiful ceremony. We had a couple of ideas that we wanted to incorporate and she was able to add them to her outline. It was a beautiful ceremony and we are so glad we got to meet her.
    Megan Married on 09/19/2015
    We got lucky when we found Jane Green! It was an honor to have her officiate our ceremony. She is experienced, knowledgeable, calm, comforting, and an all around wonderful person. She is exactly the person you want by your side during this special time. Each of our guests said how great the ceremony was thanks to Jane, such a warm and pleasant person. She is an absolute joy to be around and has a lovely voice.
    I found her price to be very reasonable and for a very small additional fee she was at our rehearsal. She is so thorough and took away much of the stress that comes with preparation.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Reverie Weddings & Events Reverie Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

One of my clients hired Jane for their wedding and I saw what a great job she did so I referred her to another client who hired her....so I've worked with her on 2 weddings! Jane takes the time to get to know her couples and customizes the ceremony to their liking. She is very accommodating, professional, responsive, and organized. I can tell that Jane is personally invested in her clients and truly cares about the quality of service she provides for them. For all these reasons and more, I highly recommend her and will continue to refer her services to my clients. ♥ Allison Sims Reverie Weddings and Events

Stacey's Flowers Stacey's Flowers Wedding Florists

Jane is an absolute joy! If you're looking for a heartfelt ceremony that is meaningful, Jane is your gal. A warm personality with the ability to really get to know a couple is exactly what is needed to make a lasting impression on your guests and family. I've witnessed several ceremonies that Jane has preformed and each has been unique to the couple. That is how a wedding should be! I look forward to the next time I have the pleasure of working with Jane.

Happy Valley, 97086
Location of (A FESTIVE HEART)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding