Tualatin, OR 97062 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Big Screen Presentations

A Small Business of the Year, Award Winning Company since 2000 ,Big Screen Presentations offers affordable Audiovisual Rentals.. We specialize in Do-It-Yourself DJ Sound Systems for Receptions/ Events, Wedding Ceremony Sound Systems, Projectors, Screens, TV's, Lighting and much more. We also have Professional Services that include DJ's, Casino Parties, Corporate Presentations , Outdoor Movies and Live Sound for bands and performers. BSP offers 24/7 service- Delivery,Setup and Pick up are always free in the Portland Metro area. We love to work with Brides on a Budget and invite you to visit us at www.bigscreenpresentations.com to see how we can help you.

35 Reviews for Big Screen Presentations

John K. · Married on 01/06/2019

Completely recommend Mike/BSP

Mike was great about working around our schedule for drop-off and pick-up of his equipment. Everything worked like it should. We'll definitely use BSP again in the future for our audio and video rental needs. Completely recommend. Thanks again Mike! John K.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Alice · Married on 12/31/2018

I know this is weddingwire, but I wanted to tell you my experience with Mike and Big Screen Presentations. We had a dear friend pass away suddenly and my three friends and I took on the responsibility for her Celebration of Life. It was an incredibly sad, emotional time for all of us, and we honestly didn't know what we were doing. I called Mike, and he just basically took care of business. He set us up with everything we needed for background music, video, and commemorations. He was so kind and empathetic. He set everything up, showed us how to use it and then came and took everything down. He was the best, and I will always call him first. We have one more daughter, and will call Mike for her wedding when the time comes.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Kate · Married on 07/14/2018

Great service, professional, didn't let us down.

Sent on 08/17/2018

• A FESTIVE HEART
    A FESTIVE HEART Wedding Officiants

Mike Moore is one of the best guys in the business and I never hesitate to recommend him. Plus he's SUPER nice to work with. Knows sound inside and out. Takes time to make sure every detail is attended to and can handle any request. Highly recommend him for your wedding and/or event!

• Sophisticated Beads
    Sophisticated Beads Wedding Jewelers

If you need somebody to handle all the details of your event, Mike from Big Screen Presentations is the guy! He is very detailed down to the smallest of things you wouldn't think about that add the finishing touch to an event. Whether it be lighting, sound, visual layout, he has you covered. He also knows how to keep things moving with guests and makes it fun. He has lot's of experience and I highly recommend him for any event! Lea ~ Sophisticated Beads

• Tualatin, 97062 See on map