Big Screen Presentations Reviews

35 | Tualatin, OR

35 Reviews for Big Screen Presentations

John K. · Married on 01/06/2019

Completely recommend Mike/BSP

Mike was great about working around our schedule for drop-off and pick-up of his equipment. Everything worked like it should. We'll definitely use BSP again in the future for our audio and video rental needs. Completely recommend. Thanks again Mike! John K.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Alice · Married on 12/31/2018

I know this is weddingwire, but I wanted to tell you my experience with Mike and Big Screen Presentations. We had a dear friend pass away suddenly and my three friends and I took on the responsibility for her Celebration of Life. It was an incredibly sad, emotional time for all of us, and we honestly didn't know what we were doing. I called Mike, and he just basically took care of business. He set us up with everything we needed for background music, video, and commemorations. He was so kind and empathetic. He set everything up, showed us how to use it and then came and took everything down. He was the best, and I will always call him first. We have one more daughter, and will call Mike for her wedding when the time comes.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Kate · Married on 07/14/2018

Great service, professional, didn't let us down.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Brian · Married on 10/22/2017

Mike did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He is incredibly flexible and talented - we were able to have a short meeting with him prior to our event, but we weren't too particular and didn't give him too much direction. He blew us away with how well he could read the room and play the perfect music at the right time. He didn't need any guidance and you could tell he has done this many, many times which was super comforting Thanks, Mike!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Mallory · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Mike! We rented equipment for Mike for a friend's wedding. My 24 year old daughter was going to be the DJ. While she had minor experience and did have the computer equipment....she was nervous about doing a wedding. She had only done family events. Mike was INCREDIBLE. He was patient, took the time to show her some tips, gave her a run down on his equipment and really went beyond everything we were expecting. His equipment was in great shape and was very professional. I would hire him in a minute! We live in Los Angeles so are only sad that we live too far away to use him again soon. Thank you Mike!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kate · Married on 07/01/2017

Mike Moore was a fantastic DJ for our wedding at the Jenkins Estate. He accommodated our multiple special requests including an amp for a guitar and extra speakers and microphones. Mike is professional, kind, and flexible. We were blown away by his service. If I could give Mike 10 stars, I would. Thank you, Big Screen Presentations!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Markie · Married on 06/10/2017

Fantastic experience! We rented an equipment package for a friend to run our wedding music, and Mike was wonderful! He was very responsive and knowledgeable, helped us figure out everything we needed for our space and budget, delivered and helped to set up on the big day. He was well-prepared, and even had a backup cord to lend when we were having iPod difficulties. Very happy with everything, and highly recommended! Thank you!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Christa · Married on 06/25/2016

I swear by Mike and highly recommend him to anyone looking to rent A/V. Mike can always accommodate even the most last minute requests - I recently had a group renting our projector for an all-day meeting, when 15 minutes before people began to arrive, we discovered the projector's power cord went missing, rendering the whole thing useless. I called Mike at 7:45am and he was there in 20 minutes! Saved the day! And at the end of the day when he came to pick up his equipment, he had brought and extra power cord specific to my machine and gave it complimentary. That's just the kind of guy Mike is.

So if you're looking for a professional who can turn on a dime and provide the best equipment for the best prices and by far the best service, look no further than Mike, and rest assured that you and your event are in competent hands!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • F

Flavius · Married on 10/11/2015

Mike was one of those lucky finds. I personally am an AV guy myself, and I was a little skeptical like we all are when we first choose our vendors for that special day. Everyone stresses the importance of finding the perfect vendors and to be honest, Mike is just that. He is honest, humble, and very considerate of everyone's situation. He was on time for both the wedding rehearsal and day. You can easily understand that Mike is a professional in the Audio Visual business and he knows what to do and how to do it. I even had a hiccup with the wedding planner about the DJ location and asked Mike to move his equipment back and forth, but he took it like a champ and was optimistic about it. He will take care of you and you can definitely trust/rely on him.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Angela · Married on 09/27/2015

Mike was amazing to work with for our wedding. He was the DJ for our reception and provided ceremony music. The dance floor was packed all night long and he did a great job at selecting music that kept my family and friends out on the floor enjoying themselves. He was very professional and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their big event!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Diann · Married on 08/08/2015

Mike was AMAZING to work with for our daughters wedding. He provided us with a big screen to view our video and slide show and even went the extra mile to ensure we had all the necessary cable and hook ups. The equipment and stand were in top notch shape and delivered on time and with excellent pricing. I highly recommend Mike for all audio/visual needs and will definitely use him again.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Celeste · Married on 07/26/2015

Mike responded very quickly to our request for setting up a slideshow . He was very helpful, supportive and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Mike of BSP was so great. He did our sound for our ceremony (we had a band for the reception which was at a separate site) and made sure he totally understood what we wanted. He even met with us beforehand to walk through the details. I definitely recommend him for all your AV needs.

Sent on 07/28/2015

R · Married on 05/09/2015

Mike and Big Screen Presentations provided the sound system for my daughter's wedding. Every thing was perfect. Mike had everything set up in advance of when he said he would and spend lots of time making sure our master of ceremonies knew how to use the system, the cordless microphones, the lapel mike, everything. He did a great job and was also very nice to everyone. He is a pleasure to do business with!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Kelsey · Married on 12/28/2014

Mike was such an easy person to collaborate with! He was very responsive when booking. We got married at Timberline Lodge, and he was more than willing to make the trip in the snowy weather. He had a list of music prior to the wedding with various categories (such as "play this" or "never play this", in addition to the usual "first dance" kind of categories). I felt confident that all of my guests would be satisfied. Mike had portable microphones for the officiant, guest speakers, etc. In terms of music (and a bit of mood lighting!) we were COMPLETELY set! Mike did not try to be the center of the show, as I have seen DJs do at other weddings, but kept it simple with a few one-liners. We literally dance until the vendor kicked us off the floor! I had many people approach me later and express their delight in having Mike for the ceremony and reception. It was an easy and exceptional choice for us!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Tim · Married on 03/22/2014

The day before our wedding we discovered our venue didn't have a projector. It was a last minute meltdown.

Mike from Big Screen Presentations drove the projector to our venue, set it up, and showed us how to use it. He also set up additional lights for our photo booth. He was friendly and very accommodating. He was at the venue with the equipment within an hour of us calling him. He also came back the next night and picked up the equipment after our wedding.

I would definitely use him again.

Tim

Sent on 04/05/2014

Santina · Married on 09/01/2013

Mike Moore was great! He was able to keep the energy high at our reception. The dance floor was full the entire night!

Sent on 09/03/2013

linda · Married on 08/17/2013

We were very pleased with Mike. He was a great DJ! You won't go wrong if you hire him....

Sent on 08/19/2013

Screen and projector worked out fine. We had a last minute change in computer that Mike was able to accommodate. Great service. Thank you.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Lindsey · Married on 08/04/2013

We rented a small PA system to hook our ipod up to for our wedding. Mike delivered and picked up our equipment and showed us how to use it. Would 100% recommend!!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Lori · Married on 08/02/2013

Very pleased with our wedding music for both ceremony and reception! He played off our list and then did a good job filling in with other music after our list ran out. Very good with communication during the wedding. Great job!!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Wow - at the last minute I needed a sound system for my granddaughter's wedding in my yard. There is background noise from the river and no one would have been able to hear the service and vows. Mike was wonderful. He modified his schedule for delivery and pickup to meet our schedules. He was patient in showing how the system worked and made sure all settings were perfect before leaving it in our hands. We were just a 'little job' and if he treats us this well I can only imagine how well he will treat the bigger or longer term client. THANKS MIKE, it was perfect!!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Erin · Married on 04/06/2013

Mike was an awesome DJ. We picked him because he was recommended by our venue, and it was a very good decision. With some quick and easy emails and phone calls we got everything set up. At the wedding he was fun and flexible, but played all the songs we wanted.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Tom · Married on 06/24/2011

Mike was very thoughtful and accommodating. We had forgotten an audio cord from my computer to the TV and Mike went back to get one and had it delivered before our event started.
    Mike delivered and setup the AV equipment and took it down afterwards making it all a breeze.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Jared · Married on 06/11/2011

Mike was very accomadating. We rented his equipment for our wedding at Timberline Lodge, and it worked beautifully. Well organized and very responsive to our particular needs with regards to pick up/drop off of the equipment. Thank You Mike! - Jared & Stephanie.

Sent on 06/17/2011