1002 W SR 436 Ste. 1010, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About A Downtown Florist Altamonte

We offer the bride and groom a customized bridal flower package made to order at the best prices available with FREE DELIVERY to your wedding.

centerpiece

2 Reviews for A Downtown Florist Altamonte

1 User photo

A Downtown Florist Altamonte 1

Chay · Married on 06/23/2018

they did an amazing bringing out my flowers. I loved them.

Sent on 07/06/2018
    A Downtown Florist Altamonte 2

Ruthie · Married on 04/23/2016

1.0

Worst experience ever! I guess it's partly my fault as I should have done more research on this florist!! Picked a wedding bouquet from a book but the day of the wedding did not get anything that resembled what I had selected. I was losing flowers out of the bouquet as I walked down the aisle...it was unbelievable. Our ceremony and reception was very romantic and elegant but these flowers were an embarrassment! None of the men wore their flowers...I am thankful that I did not choose to do floral centerpieces or this would have been an even greater disaster. To top it off... A knife was left in the wagon that was used by my 8 month old flower girl. The owner did absolutely nothing to fix this, in fact, she hung up on me. I don't believe in getting something for Nothing, but good grief did I get slapped in the face. I stated money wasn't an issue, i was concerned with elegance. I was reassured over and over! All my other vendors did an outstanding job, this was the only heartbreak and disappointment. I have never dealt with a business that doesn't take pride in their work...If you are looking for wilted, spray-painted flowers or what appeared to be a last minute thrown together arrangement for your wedding, then this is your place! I promised myself to write a review so that future brides can make informed decisions and can save themselves the heartbreak and disappointment and potential tragedy From this nightmare. I have pictures of everything if you need additional info, please ask.

Sent on 05/04/2016

A Downtown Florist Altamonte FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• A Downtown Florist Altamonte 1
    Free Wedding Consultation!
    Call 407-790-4829 to receive a FREE wedding consultation!
  • A Downtown Florist Altamonte 2
    Bridal Bouquet Discount!
    Call 407-790-4829 to receive a 20% discount on any bridal bouquet!

• 1002 W SR 436, Ste. 1010 Altamonte Springs, 32714 See on map