A Date To Remember

Pensacola, Florida View map Visit website

$174 Typical Price

A Date To Remember is a wedding officiant service based in Pensacola, Florida. Owner and officiant Pam Rodgerson has a gift for creating personal and intimate ceremonies for all couples. Working directly with her clients, Pam helps to craft unique ceremonies and relieve couples of unwanted stress, allowing the wedding planning experience to be light-hearted and enjoyable.

Experience
With over 20 years experience in officiating weddings as a notary public—as well as 25 years in the planning side of the business—Pam Rodgerson has the know-how to attune an eloquent ceremony that is intimate and personal. Pam has worked at a private country club, where weddings are an art form, and she has experience working in the food and beverage end of the business, enabling her to offer suggestions for menu choices.

Pam is able to officiate ceremonies for couples from a variety of faiths, including Anglican, Catholic, Jewish, Methodist, Presbyterian, Baptist, Episcopalian, Lutheran, and Unitarian, as well as nondenominational weddings. She also provides customized vows for all couples, as well as assistance with wedding planning and coordinating. A Date to Remember can offer officiant services for the following types of celebrations:

• Interfaith ceremonies
  • Non-religious ceremonies
  • Vow renewals

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$174

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$178

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

4.7

• Shaunandkathy
    Shaun Married on 09/11/2021

Great Officiant and Professional

My wife and I had a very casual (flip flops, low country boil, come as you are) ceremony and we coordinated out own ceremony, music, and vows. Needless to say, it was not your typical wedding. Pam was awesome. She went with the flow and had a blast with us. I highly recommend Pam for your official Wedding Ceremony or your low key backyard ceremony.

A Date To Remember's reply:

Ahhh thanks.... it was a fun wedding...such a nice family and great friends..... the setting was so special ..... you made it truly unique ...it was perfect.!
  • Ann
    Ann M. Married on 01/11/2020

Curtis and Jenna's Beach Wedding

Pam Rodgerson was a complete delight to work with! She and I communicated by cell, text and met in person prior to my son's beach wedding in Gulf Shores, AL. She drove from Pensacola, FL to ensure our dreams would come true bringing this wedding together. She made great suggestions that I would not have known to ask about. She was always accessible and made the wedding complete. She suggested and performed the Sand Ceremony which was very endearing and memorable. She even held my son accountable when he was going in to kiss his bride but she had not announced the new Mr. and Mrs. yet. She said not yet Curtis :) She announced them and then told him he could kiss his bride! Priceless!!! Pam also loves Red Velvet cupcakes!!! Pam truly became my friend and I highly recommend her to officiate your marriage.
  • Kathy
    Kathy S. Married on 11/09/2019

Couldn't have done this wedding without her !!

Pam was referred to us by Sandy McDavid at Palaofox at the Wharf, Pensacola. And, so glad she was! I don't know what I would have done without her -- she kept me sane! Pam is awesome. Very communicative -- always answered texts, calls and emails timely. Our meetings were very productive because she took the time to listen to our ideas and thoughts and answered our questions. Extremely professional and can work with all kinds of people/personalities. The morning of my daughter's wedding, I was worried about getting some things done in the time frame we needed to get them done. Pam calmed my nerves a bit and said "this is why you hired me". I felt 100% better. Hire her -- you won't regret it. Best thing I ever did ! Thank you, Pam !!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Everything and The Wedding Too Everything and The Wedding Too Wedding DJs

Pamela with "A Date to Remember" is a Great person to be on your wedding Team. I have worked with her for many years. She knows what she is doing and has a passion for her work. If you need a Officiant or a Wedding planner. She does it all so you don't have to Stress. Trust your Vendors to take care of your Special Day. Pamela is Someone that I Trust.

Pensacola Pensacola, Florida, 32592
Location of (A Date To Remember)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding