Ambler, Ambler, PA 19002 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About A Cottage Gardener

A Cottage Gardener, owned by Kim Bakke, is a boutique flower design studio located in Ambler, Pennsylvania that is run by creative romantics who thrive on bringing your visions to life.Their designs are personalized to match each unique client, ensuring that even though their colors may fade, they’ll provide fresh, vivid memories for years to come.

From shopping at New York's flower market to local Philadelphia growers to treasures found along the road side, Kim takes into consideration every avenue to make your wedding all you dreamed of.

Follow A Cottage Gardener on

30 Reviews for A Cottage Gardener

1 User photo

A Cottage Gardener 1

Paige · Married on 11/18/2017

Thank God for Kim! I needed to hire someone that I could explain my vibe for the wedding to and have them run with it. I wanted someone who's vision I could trust and they could really just take over and do their thing (I really don't know what i'm doing when it comes to flowers!)-- and Kim was absolutely perfect in every single way. She is so gifted, it's truly amazing. I really didn't know how to explain what I wanted and Kim just understand me and the vibe I was looking for without me really even saying it. I completly trusted her vision and knew I would love absolutely anything she created. What she made for us was truly beyond my wildest imagination. Our reception was breath taking and I still have people talking to me about how beautiful, playful, elegent and whimsical (all rolled into one!) everything was. She absolutely nailed the vintage look I was going for with both my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets. Beyond all of this---Kim was an absolute pleasure to work with and has made us feel like her friends, rather than just a client, throughout the entire process. My parents were absolutely enamored by what she created and we could not be more thrilled that she will be the florist for my sister's wedding in May. My husband and I are also just excited that we get to hang out with her again too!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Christie · Married on 11/12/2017

We hired Kim as our florist and day of coordinator for our wedding, and we were blown away by her work in both areas. I don’t know a ton about flowers, so Kim was absolutely excellent to point us in the right direction. She worked with me to come up with a “vision” for our florals and decor and executed it perfectly. There was so much thought put into all our details, and our guests loved all of it. As for being our coordinator, Kim kept us on a tight timeline, made sure our ceremony ran seamlessly, and kept all of my vendors organized the day of the wedding. That made it possible for me to just relax and get ready -- exactly what a bride should be doing on her wedding day! I would highly recommend her to any newly engaged couple looking to seriously wow on their wedding day.

Sent on 11/16/2017

A Cottage Gardener FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 260.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,739.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Ambler Ambler, Pennsylvania, 19002 See on map