Butler Pike, Ambler, PA 19002 Map · Phone number

soul buds 6
soul buds 7
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Flowers for a Beautiful Day!

I am soo happy with the work Kim from Soul Buds did for our dream wedding at Flourtown Country Club. When we first met with Kim to discuss bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces, I really did not have much knowledge of what exact flowers I wanted to use, only colors I wanted featured. This gave her the opportunity to really be creative and I was blown away by the elegance and beauty of everything that she put together. My bouquet had every color I requested and she even used succulents as accents which is something I never would have thought of, but it really tied everything together and I got SO many compliments. Also, the centerpieces were gorgeous. Each of the 14 were different in their own way but cohesive to the main theme. I cannot say enough good things about Soul Buds and the work that Kim did to make our special day everything that we imagined.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Kim did such a beautiful job with the flowers at our wedding! She was able to take my vision and make it into a reality with every detail. She was so easy to communicate with and gave us such gorgeous decor!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    soul buds 12
    soul buds 13
    soul buds 14

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2017

I can't say enough about Soulbuds, I used them for my sisters bridal shower and was so impressed! They were very accommodating as I tend to change my mind a lot as I'm planning an event and then I tend to be very particular on the details. My florist was friendly, patient and had great input. The flowers turned out so beautiful that I have used Soulbuds for several other events including my sisters baby shower! If your looking for an affordable florist that does not skimp on quality call Soulbuds, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/16/2017

soul buds FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

• Butler Pike Ambler, 19002 See on map