A&B MUSIC

Haverhill, MA View map

HELLO AND WELCOME. MY NAME IS BRIAN RUTHERFORD, I OWN AND OPERATE A&B MUSIC DJ/KARAOKE SERVICES IN THE GREATER NEW ENGLAND AREAS. I HAVE BEEN DJ-ING FOR 8YEARS NOW AND I CONTINUALLY EXCEED TO GROW EVEN LARGER AND BETTER THAN EVER. MY PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE YET COMPETITIVE WITH OTHER DJ COMPANIES. I ALSO OFFER AN EXTROIDANARY LIGHT SHOW, KARAOKE, GAMES, PROPS. MY SON SHAWN WORKS WITH ME AS HE WILL SOMEDAY RUN HIS OWN DJ BUSINESS. I AM MARRIED TO ANITA AND TOGETHER WE ARE A&B MUSIC. I GRADUATED FROM WHITTIER REGIONAL VO-TECH IN HAVERHILL MA. CLASS OF 1989. MY HOBBIES INCLUDE FOOTBALL, MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, MUSIC, MOVIES, PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING IS FAIR GAME. I HAVE DONE MANY EVENTS INCLUDING WEDDINGS, BIRTHDAY PARTIES, FUNCTIONS, OUTDOOR EVENTS, DIVORCE PARTIES, AND MANY, MANY MORE TO NAME A FEW. I LOOK FORWARD IN HEARING FROM YOU IN REGARDS TO YOUR NEXT FUNCTION OR GET TOGETHER. THANK YOU AND HAVE YOURSELF A WONDERFUL DAY. GOD BLESS TO ALL.

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

• Amy
    Amy Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome DJ

Hire Brian and his company for your wedding DJ. He was so much fun! Our families and friends had a blast and it was because the music kept going and the dance floor was hopping. He made a game out of the centerpieces to give them away and people were really into it. You won’t be disappointed!!

20 mechanic st Haverhill, MA, 01830
978-609-5347

24 hours. seven days a week
Location of (A&B MUSIC)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding