808 Studios Photography

Lebanon, OH View map

Hi All! Just wanted to let you know I am doing FREE sessions for Military families through Christmas. If you know someone out there that has a spouse that is deployed and wants photos of theirself with their kids or just pics of the kids I want to shoot them! Not only will I be doing the session free but I'll also be making a show of the images (if they want me to ) to share with them overseas. Holidays are an even tougher time four our service Men and Women and I would love to give them amazing art of their family to make their holiday a little brighter. Spread the word and tell them to call me asap, I'll take good care of them, but then again you already knew that right!

4.7
    Jennifer Married on 08/13/2016
    Nick and his people were absolutely amazing! He met with us several times to go over all the specifics beforehand and made sure we were comfortable with all the pictures we wanted him to capture! They came to the house while all the girls were getting ready and took wonderful pictures and really blended in with everyone so we could all be ourselves. The wedding video was so great as well. We would highly recommend everyone splurge on the video, they did an amazing job!
    Christine Married on 05/27/2016
    I highly recommend 808 Studios Photography! We used them for our videographer and absolutely loved them! I talked to Nick many times before the wedding. He was very knowledgeable and definitely helped to make things easy for me with planning. Nick and Logan made the wedding day a blast. They were incredibly professional. They made us feel comfortable and were very easy to work with! Throughout the night of our wedding, we received so many compliments on how great they were with everyone. The bridal party loved them! My husband and I couldn't agree more. We had the best experience with them! We are incredibly thankful for everything that they did! It truly meant the world to us to have such great people making our wedding video for us.
    Marie Married on 03/05/2016
    My now husband (ahh!!) and I would 110% recommend Nick and the entire crew of 808 Studios. Their responsiveness throughout the whole planning process, attention to detail, and true love of photography is unmatched by anyone else we talked to (and believe me, we talked to many and were VERY selective). Throughout the whole day Nick and Chelsea, and Lori and Logan told us where to be when needed (and didn't interrupt any important moment between Drew and I-they blended in with all of our guests), made sure we had amazing photos to cherish for years, and made our entire bridal party so comfortable with taking pictures. I truly can't express how wonderful it was working with 808 Studios and will definitely be recommending them to anyone getting married soon!!

15 N Broadway Lebanon, 45036
513-228-2808
Location of (808 Studios Photography)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding