345 Perkins St., Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 Map · Phone number

About 7x6 Pictures

Hi there :) Our names are Evan & Lia Karantonis, and we specialize in joyful & timeless event photography.

We're a husband & wife crew based in Boston, MA, dedicated to providing couples with timeless and romantic images.

On the very rare occasions that we don't have cameras in front of our faces, we're eating ice cream (Evan loves vanilla, Lia loves mint chocolate chip), watching Saturday Night Live: The Best of Chris Farley, singing along to the radio, or drinking A LOT of coffee (Starbucks or Dunkin, we can't decide!) We're also a little obsessed with unnecessary trips to Target & Costco, and can spend an entire day at IKEA.

But enough about us - We want to know about you! Shoot us an e-mail, Facebook message, or a good old-fashioned phone call.

img0510
img1216
img1283

3 Reviews for 7x6 Pictures

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

I loved loved loved working with Lia and Evan!!! They went do above and beyond in each and every way! They were happy to try anything out that we thought would look nice. They were so patient with all the wedding craziness and even stopped into our rehearsal to make sure they could shoot the lighting in our venue perfectly! They both helped us remember things we would have forgotten but I swear they weren't even there during the ceremony but got some beautiful pictures! The only request I would've had is a little more advice on where to hold the bouquet, or put your arms for the first dance or little details like that to make the photos he best they could be. We had so much fun working with them and they got pictures of us as well as photo ops for the wedding party. We are so thrilled to have worked with them!

Sent on 05/28/2014

7x6 Pictures's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! We had a wonderful time with you, Jorge, and your amazing family & friends! It was such a joy to be a part of your day, and we wish you all the best.

Constantine · event on: 02/16/2014

They came in a did a stellar job of getting multiple perspectives.
    They were kind, courteous and respectful. I appreciated their quickness in getting the photos uploaded and available to us as well. Great job!

Sent on 06/04/2014
  • User4136312 · event on: 02/08/2014

7x6 Photography did a beautiful job capturing the baptism of our daughter. We have amazing pictures to remember that special day.

Sent on 05/29/2014

7x6 Pictures FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• A Cinematic Wedding
    A Cinematic Wedding Wedding Videographers

Evan and his wife Ellia from 7x6 Pictures were very professional and courteous in the way they performed their job. They were eager to assist me and my crew as well as giving us space when I wanted to get a shot in. I very much enjoyed working with them and I look forward to any gigs that I may have with them in the coming future.

• 345 Perkins St. Jamaica Plain, 02130 See on map