5280 Mobile DJ

Aurora, CO 80016 Map · Phone number

About 5280 Mobile DJ

Every single wedding that I do is special and important to me. I love my job and I love to make people's events one to remember. There are many DJ's out there to choose from, but but very few offer the level of event coordination and quality music that I do. I offer fully customizable music playlists, state of the art equipment for both receptions and ceremonies, and (of course) quality DJing, MCing, and general event coordination.

I do believe that your wedding reception should be filled with fun and dancing, but I generally don't want to do things that force people onto the dance floor. Good music should do that! I take pride in being able to mix up the music in a way that gets people going on the dance floor. I will do whatever I can to make sure your musical tastes are reflected in the music for your evening, and I am happy to take requests. On the other hand, I will not play many of the songs that people consider to be "tacky" wedding songs (unless you request them).

Perhaps the most poignant evidence that I have to offer is from the other venues and vendors that I work with. It seems like every time that I finish an event, someone who was also working the event tells me how amazing the music was. Of course my clients and their families and friends always have wonderful things to say too, but when the people who see DJ's on a weekly basis are that excited about what I do, then I know I am better than most others.

Follow 5280 Mobile DJ on

Wedding cake

32 Reviews for 5280 Mobile DJ

Emily · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect DJ

Cameron from 5280 Mobile DJ did a fantastic job. We had a couple of different dances we wanted to do and he got them all in perfectly. We had filled out a generic what to play and what not to play list ahead of time and it was perfect. It did not have nine millions questions for every single artist, but instead listed types of music we wanted. I thought this great! It made the process seamless and Cameron did an excellent job sticking to it. Quite a few of our guests commented on how awesome the music was. Cameron did a wonderful job coordinating with out wedding coordinator and keeping the night moving and making sure it never got stiff or dull. Thanks!

Maryann · Married on 10/05/2018

Cameron was our DJ. He was easy to communicate with and accommodated our unique needs, like Armenian Dancing! He made a great selection of music and went along with everything we asked of him.

Cathy · Married on 01/14/2018

So much more than just spinning tunes!

Cameron was an integral component to the success of our wedding. Getting youngsters, oldsters and in-betweens out on the dance floor can be challenging, but Cameron is a consummate professional. As a behind-the-scenes master of ceremonies, Cameron tactfully kept the evening moving along seamlessly from event to event. Whether providing music for our ceremony, generating ambiance for the cocktail hour, establishing a platform for roasting/toasting, and finally getting us excited to bust a move on the dance floor, Cameron was a huge contributor to the wedding magic. Our guests loved him. Me too!
    Thanks, Cameron.

Sent on 02/08/2018

5280 Mobile DJ's reply:

Thanks so much Cathy! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family to create such a wonderful evening!

5280 Mobile DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• Jewell Event Design
    Jewell Event Design Wedding Planners

Cameron at 5280 Mobile DJ is one of the best DJ's I have ever had the privilege of working with. I have worked with Cameron for over 10 years and he is extremely reliable, friendly, outgoing and has that amazing "DJ" voice that everyone is looking for. I always recommend him to my clients and they are always extremely happy with his services and great personality. He always plays the best music and takes his clients' needs into consideration for every event. I highly recommend 5280 Mobile DJ for your next event!

• Aurora, 80016 See on map