5280 Mobile DJ

Aurora, CO View map
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Every single wedding that I do is special and important to me. I love my job and I love to make people's events one to remember. There are many DJ's out there to choose from, but but very few offer the level of event coordination and quality music that I do. I offer fully customizable music playlists, state of the art equipment for both receptions and ceremonies, and (of course) quality DJing, MCing, and general event coordination.

I do believe that your wedding reception should be filled with fun and dancing, but I generally don't want to do things that force people onto the dance floor. Good music should do that! I take pride in being able to mix up the music in a way that gets people going on the dance floor. I will do whatever I can to make sure your musical tastes are reflected in the music for your evening, and I am happy to take requests. On the other hand, I will not play many of the songs that people consider to be "tacky" wedding songs (unless you request them).

Perhaps the most poignant evidence that I have to offer is from the other venues and vendors that I work with. It seems like every time that I finish an event, someone who was also working the event tells me how amazing the music was. Of course my clients and their families and friends always have wonderful things to say too, but when the people who see DJ's on a weekly basis are that excited about what I do, then I know I am better than most others.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Julia R. Married on 03/27/2022

Incredible experience!

Cameron was amazing!! All of our guests raved about how personable he was and how fun the music was. Planing with him was so easy and he was so so helpful with our music decisions! He took the time to actually get to know our guests at the reception and even took care of my frantic mother. I will forever recommend him for anyone I know getting married!!

5280 Mobile DJ's reply:

Thanks Juila!
    It was a pleasure to work with you and your family! We always try to make sure our clients are comfortable with us both before the big and during the event. Congrats!
    Kara S. Married on 06/19/2021

Cameron Was Great!

Cameron took the time to meet up with us before our big day, both virtually and in person. That was really impressive. He got to know us as a couple and our music styles, and what we were looking for on the day of our wedding. He was very professional and fun, and crushed it in terms of keeping everyone dancing at the reception. Picking a DJ is a BIG component of your wedding, and we would definitely recommend Cameron.
    Dalton F. Married on 09/19/2020

Cameron Is The Man

Cameron is the only reason our wedding went as smoothly as it did. We had a fairly complicated ceremony and reception with lots of little requests. He helped us with organizing the songs we wanted for each part of the wedding and ultimately MC'd everything to where it was seamless and smooth especially our first dance which required a specially cut of two songs! Cameron was a pleasure to work with and was extremely fun to have as our DJ.

5280 Mobile DJ's reply:

Awww, thanks!
    We did pull off quite the party! We are always happy to work whatever requests our clients bring, and I think you gave me a great place to start. I’m so glad you all had a great time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Jewell Event Design Jewell Event Design Wedding Planners

Cameron at 5280 Mobile DJ is one of the best DJ's I have ever had the privilege of working with. I have worked with Cameron for over 10 years and he is extremely reliable, friendly, outgoing and has that amazing "DJ" voice that everyone is looking for. I always recommend him to my clients and they are always extremely happy with his services and great personality. He always plays the best music and takes his clients' needs into consideration for every event. I highly recommend 5280 Mobile DJ for your next event!

6379 S Old Hammer Way Aurora, CO, 80016
Location of (5280 Mobile DJ)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding