5280 Mobile DJ Reviews

33 | Aurora, CO

33 Reviews for 5280 Mobile DJ

Caitlin · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ in Colorado!

Cameron at 5280 Mobile DJ is an awesome DJ! Our wedding planner recommended Cameron and we are so happy we went with him. Cameron’s planning form prior to the wedding was a huge help in organizing the music we wanted and of course what important moments we wanted to have occur during the reception. On our wedding day Cameron played an instrumental part in keeping our reception on schedule. We have been to so many weddings where the DJ kills the dance floor or doesn’t interact much with the crowd or just does the bare minimum. Cameron is the complete opposite. He has a funny, lively personality and does an amazing job keeping the crowd dancing, engaged and having fun. We would highly recommend Cameron as a DJ. He does a fantastic job and will be instrumental in keeping your wedding reception organized and most importantly a blast! Thank you Cameron!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Emily · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect DJ

Cameron from 5280 Mobile DJ did a fantastic job. We had a couple of different dances we wanted to do and he got them all in perfectly. We had filled out a generic what to play and what not to play list ahead of time and it was perfect. It did not have nine millions questions for every single artist, but instead listed types of music we wanted. I thought this great! It made the process seamless and Cameron did an excellent job sticking to it. Quite a few of our guests commented on how awesome the music was. Cameron did a wonderful job coordinating with out wedding coordinator and keeping the night moving and making sure it never got stiff or dull. Thanks!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Maryann · Married on 10/05/2018

Cameron was our DJ. He was easy to communicate with and accommodated our unique needs, like Armenian Dancing! He made a great selection of music and went along with everything we asked of him.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Cathy · Married on 01/14/2018

So much more than just spinning tunes!

Cameron was an integral component to the success of our wedding. Getting youngsters, oldsters and in-betweens out on the dance floor can be challenging, but Cameron is a consummate professional. As a behind-the-scenes master of ceremonies, Cameron tactfully kept the evening moving along seamlessly from event to event. Whether providing music for our ceremony, generating ambiance for the cocktail hour, establishing a platform for roasting/toasting, and finally getting us excited to bust a move on the dance floor, Cameron was a huge contributor to the wedding magic. Our guests loved him. Me too!
    Thanks, Cameron.

Sent on 02/08/2018

5280 Mobile DJ's reply:

Thanks so much Cathy! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family to create such a wonderful evening!

Jaclyn · Married on 08/21/2017

Cameron of 5280 Mobile DJ helped out with a recent charity event and did a fantastic job! He needed little direction, played great songs, emceed excellently and kept the whole night going on time with out a hitch. He took requests and was very pleasant the entire night! I would highly recommend his services! Thanks Cameron!

Sent on 05/23/2018

5280 Mobile DJ's reply:

Thanks Jaclyn! You guys were all super fun!

Rachel · Married on 08/06/2017

Cameron is great! Everyone complimented us on our playlist, but really we just gave Cameron some genres and a general feel for how the night should go and he took care of the rest of it! He did a great job keeping the music interesting but still playing music that was enjoyed by everyone!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Erica · Married on 11/06/2016

Cameron made our night go flawlessly! He had us fill out a questionnaire before the wedding of all the musts, details, etc.. and he played perfect from start to finish. He was charming and a great MC. All our guests tore up the dance floor and enjoyed the music. I would absolutely recommend him in a heartbeat. If you’re looking for an AMAZING DJ, check out Cameron! Thank you again Cameron for making our night wonderful!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • I

Isabella · Married on 11/03/2016

Cameron is the best! He made sure our wedding ran smoothly and was responsive and helpful every step of the way. Very personable and fun-our guests danced all night!

Sent on 01/17/2017

5280 Mobile DJ's reply:

Thanks Isabella! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! :) I hope you and Jose are well!

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2016

We LOVE to dance, didn't know quite what to expect since this was a destination wedding. Well, we couldn't get off the floor at our daughter's wedding. Cameron Trainor, you amazed us!
    We had total trust in our wedding planner, Alaina, at Root & Gathering, who nailed it!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

Cameron was the DJ at our wedding, and he was amazing!! He played great music, made the evening very personal, and he made sure everyone had a great time! He answered emails quickly and was very accommodating of requests. We highly recommend 5280 Mobile DJ!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Thanks Rachel!
    It was such a perfect evening! Congrats to both of you!

Rachel · Married on 07/16/2016

Cameron is amazing! He was easy to work with, patient with our long list of requests, and really good at throwing a party. We had multiple guests and vendors comment that they had never been to a wedding with a dance floor that packed. We had our entire group on the dance floor until the venue kicked us out for the night. He played the perfect mix of songs for every age and created the ultimate fun and lively atmosphere. I would recommend Cameron for any event where you want to have a good time!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/02/2016

Cameron was amazing! He drove up to copper mountain for our wedding and was extremely professional. He ran the show and was very decently priced! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/15/2016

5280 Mobile DJ's reply:

Thanks Jamie! It was a super-fun wedding. Congrats!

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

Cameron is an absolutely fantastic DJ!! He is the best wedding DJ we have ever experienced, and many of our wedding guests agreed! Not only did Cameron play music that kept everyone on the dance floor all night long, he was an extremely calming presence who kept our wedding on schedule. Our photographer even asked for his information because she said it's the first wedding she had been a part of that actually ran on schedule. Cameron helps EVERYTHING run smoothly, works quickly on the fly, and does everything in his power to make your day the best it can be. He goes above and beyond and truly cares about his bride and groom. I cannot recommend him highly enough! Do yourself a favor and hire Cameron!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Cameron was amazing! He got everybody on the dance floor and played the best songs! I kept trying to leave the dance floor to talk to my wedding guests but then he would play another great song and I would have to stay and dance :) Besides being a great DJ, he is also a super friendly guy. I'm so glad he was part of my wedding! Thanks, Cameron!!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Cameron was great to work with. He played the music we requested and ensured he didn't play the music we didn't want to hear. He did an excellent job at getting our guests out on the dance floor and played a great range of music. We would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Sherrene · Married on 08/29/2014

Cameron did a great job! We felt completely comfortable with him and he went above and beyond to make our day wonderful. I would highly recommend him to any future wedding couple.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Chantel · Married on 08/24/2014

Cameron did an amazing job with our wedding. He was professional, responsive, and amazing at what he does. We appreciated how much he seemed in touch with everything that was going on, and kept our reception on time, and fun! He even caught a special moment between my wife and I on his cell phone camera, and made sure to send it to us right away. We will be forever thankful! We would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

Sent on 12/06/2014

HIRE THIS DJ and don't look back.

Cameron is the only vendor we did not meet before our wedding. We booked him as a recommended vendor through our venue and I could not be more thankful for his presence on my wedding day! Cameron is a true professional and single handedly saved my wedding day.

It was raining before our ceremony and the venue asked me to make the call about moving to our indoor backup plan. They set everything up indoor and the weather began to clear. Our wedding coordinator was not interested in moving everything back outside so she never offered. Cameron came into the Brides room and said "the radar shows that it is done raining at least for the next half hour and probably for the night, do you want to move it back outside?" YES!! I didn't have to do anything and Cameron made the staff jump to action to get the wedding back outside as we had originally planned. The sun ended up coming out and the ceremony and cocktail hour were beautiful thanks to Cameron.

Also amid the rain and inside/outside confusion no one noticed that the officiant hadn't shown up yet. Cameron to the rescue again! We printed him a copy of the ceremony and he agreed to stand in without even batting an eye.

When he realized that the wedding coordinator had forgotten champagne for the head table for toasts he went to the bar and poured it himself!

He is a great DJ, reads the room and the couple perfectly, makes his presence known but is not overbearing or "showy". Our wedding went as planned because of Cameron. We hired him to play music and he did so much more. I will be eternally grateful for how much he helped everything go smoothly, calmed frantic mothers, and kept us all smiling all night. We ended up extending our reception an hour because it was such a great night, when we asked if he was willing to stay he acted as if that was not even a question. Hiring Cameron was the BEST decision we made for our wedding, I cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Cameron was awesome to work with! He really listened to what we wanted and provided us with the vintage vibe we were wanting!

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • AJT

Arynn · Married on 11/17/2012

We used Cameron for our Ceremony and Reception. He was absolutly amazing! He was key in keeping the night flowing. (If you're wanting to cut costs, DO NOT cut out the DJ-he is key.) He was also key in helping me feel less stressed. We discussed the schedule of the evening ahead of time and he followed it. Once I sent him the schedule I totally blanked on it on the actual night of the wedding. Speaking with him very breifly in a moment of wedding-related stress, I was put at ease because I knew he had everything under control. The must play/do not play list was followed beautifully. All of our guests and wedding party raved about Cameron. I would and have recommended him to friends/family. You will thank yourself for hiring Cameron!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2012
  • User3206942 · 2+ years ago

I never had the chance to meet Cameron prior to our wedding, which limited our interaction to e-mail. I was a little disappointed by that, but, man, did he deliver! He did a wonderful job of creating the family friendly yet party atmosphere that we wanted. He had a great play list lined up for us and did a good job of keeping things moving. He was excellent.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Lindsey · Married on 07/22/2012

Cameron from 5280 Mobile DJ is awesome!! He played everything I had requested on my info sheet, did GREAT with announcements, and kept the crowd dancing and having fun!! I've heard nothing but compliments from my guests about our music.

Sent on 07/24/2012

We recently hired 5280 Mobile DJ for our wedding and was extremely happy with the services provided to us. We had several special songs we needed played for our wedding dances and Cameron, our DJ, worked with us through the planning process to make sure everything got played correctly. Throughout our reception Cameron helped keep everybody on schedule and did an excellent job taking requests. Cameron was a fun, exciting DJ and we were very happy with everything he did. We would definitely recommend 5280 Mobile DJ.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

Cameron was awesome at our wedding and had a great selection of music. He also helped greatly with keeping everything moving in a timely manner throughout the night, guiding people and various events as needed. He was very professional and easy to work with throughout the whole process, taking our individual preferences and personalities in mind to help make our wedding day "ours". He even helped my husband plan a special secret surprise for me during the reception. We appreciated his services!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Karstin · Married on 03/02/2012

Cameron was a spectacular DJ. He went the extra mile and rented karaoke equipment for us, too. The night went smoothly because of him. Wonderful DJ!!

Sent on 03/13/2012