5 Star Wedding Films and Photography

Sacramento, CA View map
$2,495 Most Popular Price

$2,495 Most Popular Price

Hello there and welcome to our WeddingWire page! Sacramento's wonderful wedding team, easy to work with creating memories that will last a life time. Contact us today, let's have coffee, chat via webcam, if there's any way we can make your wedding more pleasurable let us help. We're a team that's here for you from the moment you sign up and well beyond!

About Us (find out more about us on our website, https://5starweddingfilms.com/about/)

We're a husband and wife video team with a friend of ours for over 20 years as our lead photography. Combined we have shot over 1,000 weddings and love what we do! We're easy to get along with a group that loves to pamper our bride. A family-owned, family ran, and family-orientated, we're named after my mother's first business she ever built in the '80s, 5 Star Demonstration Services. We take care of you and your family! And we LOVE animals! You'll see a lot of our weddings tend to have animals in them :)

Contact us today! Don't hesitate, we book a year in advance quickly!

Social Media We try our best to keep it updating but to see our latest work visit our social media accounts:

Find more reviews of ours:

Highlight video examples on YouTube

• Asian-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1355

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2495

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

Samantha P. Married on 03/15/2021

Save yourself the hassle, book him!

I would definitely recommend 5 star wedding photography. Whether you are supper chill or maybe lean a bit more towards bridezilla, Rodger will be able to adapt to your needs and wants. He captured our wedding exactly how I wanted and even though we didn’t have a strict schedule he happily went were we wanted him to go. He is supper friendly and never had any awkward moments. Do yourself a favor and book him!
    Kyle A. Married on 06/28/2020

2020 Wedding!

5 Star Wedding Films did an amazing job on our wedding in June 2020! Amidst an ever changing climate during the shut down summer of 2020, they were adaptable and flexible. Our wedding film turned out amazing! They were professional, worked hard to get it to us quickly and we loved working with them!
    Kelsey Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend! Very happy newly weds

We loved working with Roger from 5 Star wedding films and photography. We met with him before hand to get to know him and his company and he did a great job of answering our questions and was very easy to talk to. On our wedding day he worked so well with the photographer and DJ to make sure everyone was on the same schedule. We just got our wedding video back (which he got back to us ahead of schedule!) and we love it! He even sent us our video in a cute box with chocolates and candies which was a nice touch. He did a great job capturing our special day and all the happiness that was present. He even included some very sentimental pieces which made us tear up at the end. We look forward to watching this video for years to come and reliving our special day through the video.

5 Star Wedding Films and Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was so wonderful it made our job easy! :) Thank you for all the kind words and we wish you the best for all the years to come (and little ones running around). We truly appreciate it!

Team

Allison Lal
Allison Lal
Lead Photographer

Hello friends! I'm Allison Lal and I love photographing people!! I started my photography journey 20 years ago, photographing weddings. In the last couple of years I have broadened my portfolio to include maternity, newborns, babies, children and families.

I am also a wife of 9 years, a mommy to a 10 year old boy and a 5 year old girl. A child of God. I am so blessed that I am able to capture amazing moments for amazing people. I love building relationships with my clients. I love seeing their families grow

4005 Manzanita Avenue, Suite 6, #405 Sacramento, CA, 95608
Location of (5 Star Wedding Films and Photography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding