InFocus Love Studio

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website
$2,495 Most Popular Price

$2,495 Most Popular Price

InFocus Love Studio is made of creative, like-minded people who are committed to excellence, both in our service and craft. We are experienced videographers, classic photographers, and fun-loving people in and outside of our profession.

We are devoted to film and photo editing. We professionally plan our entire time with you from start to finish, investing quality time and energy to matching you with the perfect package for your vision, budget, and timeline. With over 1,500 weddings captured, edited, and delivered, we are committed to offering the best experience and top-notch results for all of our happy couples.

We absolutely love what we do and are so grateful that we are able to brighten our days with our passion while making yours one you will never forget. We are thankful every day that we get the opportunity to share in such positive environments with our couples. We are honored to produce beautiful, ever-lasting memories for our clients who entrust in us to capture some of their most precious moments of their lives.

We specialize in classic, colorful, traditional styles and work with the bride throughout her entire day. We know just how crazy such a big day can be for our couples, so we have worked tirelessly to perfect our process and make sure everyone is comfortable and confident every step of the way. We help you schedule your day – logging your photo list and managing the tasks necessary to avoid any last-minute surprises that would take away from you and your partner’s big day.

Our initial consultation allows us to curate your wedding day and focus on your desired visuals, step by step. It is important for us to prioritize your wants and needs, and we focus on planning your day entirely around you, so you can focus on cherishing every bit of every moment.

InFocus Love Studio operates out of Carmichael, CA and provides packages for both wedding photography and videography. Our talented team enjoys every second of our craft and cannot wait to collaborate with you to make your special day sparkle even brighter for the rest of time. Our mission is to establish trust with our clients, as we know just how important this precious day is for you and your partner.

Outside of the Studio, our team has a few kids and fur kids that we can trust to always and forever bring more joy, laughs, and fun to our group. We love sushi, Thai, and Indian food, which complement our family backgrounds and culture.

We are a family-oriented team who genuinely looks to add the special touches and thoughtful details that help our couples relive their big day forever, whether video or photo, so they can carry these moments with them forever, no matter the time or place.

Our session studio is also happy and available to document your adventures and journeys ever after.

You are always welcome to contact us for a no-pressure, free consultation. We are thrilled to work with you!

• Asian-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,355

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,495

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

• Martha
    Martha Q. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, flexible, creative, experienced, affordable

Working with Rodger and his team was simply the best choice we made. He was extremely responsive, professional, flexible. The quality and cost of their work is not comparable to others we researched. His was better! The video captured the essence of our entire wedding including the music which is a meaningful component for us. The pictures captured everyhing we had hoped for, even when there were hiccups. We are very thankful and recommend him and his team without hesitation.
  • Lea
    Lea M. Married on 04/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Working with Rodger and his team was an excellent experience!

In Focus Love Studio gave us a priceless memory of my daughter’s wedding day on 4/24/22. The highlight film and documentary film were beautifully and thoughtfully created, and we can’t stop watching them. They captured all of the important moments and incredible drone footage. Rodger and his team have years of experience and it shows! You can’t go wrong with this exceptional team! I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a priceless memory of their special day!
    Samantha P. Married on 03/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Save yourself the hassle, book him!

I would definitely recommend 5 star wedding photography. Whether you are supper chill or maybe lean a bit more towards bridezilla, Rodger will be able to adapt to your needs and wants. He captured our wedding exactly how I wanted and even though we didn’t have a strict schedule he happily went were we wanted him to go. He is supper friendly and never had any awkward moments. Do yourself a favor and book him!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Allison Lal
Allison Lal
Lead Photographer

Hello friends! I'm Allison Lal and I love photographing people!! I started my photography journey 20 years ago, photographing weddings. In the last couple of years I have broadened my portfolio to include maternity, newborns, babies, children and families.

I am also a wife of 9 years, a mommy to a 10 year old boy and a 5 year old girl. A child of God. I am so blessed that I am able to capture amazing moments for amazing people. I love building relationships with my clients. I love seeing their families grow

4005 Manzanita Avenue, Suite 6, #405 Sacramento, CA, 95608
916-573-2626
Location of (InFocus Love Studio)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding