4500 Films

Irving, TX View map
$1,899 Most Popular Price

$1,899 Most Popular Price

If you are looking for a videographer to capture the magic of your wedding day, look no further. We pay attention to detail and promise not to miss a single important moment. You can count on us to make your special day that much more enjoyable by going above and beyond your expectations.

We promise to provide a work of art in the form of your high quality wedding video. We will work tirelessly until every frame is placed and graded. Our mission is to cover your entire event so that you can look back on fond memories for years to come.

All videos are filmed in 1080P or 4K. Contact us today to discuss your videography needs!

• Jesi
    Jesi Married on 10/26/2019

Mel is a joy to work with

Waiting to receive my film anytime now. Mel was amazing and so friendly and helpful! Him and David worked really well together to make sure that every shot was covered for both photo and video. I am eagerly waiting to see the magic of my day replayed.
  • Heba
    Heba M. Married on 07/20/2019

So Flexible, does it with passion

Mel was so flexible to have a Facetime chat with us since we live out of state. He is so flexible with the hours and accommodating our needs. We felt that he did everything with passion. I am so excited to see the video for our wedding!
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 11/04/2018

Mel is awesome!

Mel captured every special moment for us! His attention to detail is incredible! We debated wether to do video or not, and I’m so glad we did! It’s defintely a special memory to have and look back on! I highly recommend Mel!

Real Weddings

• Corey & Ashley
    24 photos · 10/30/2016

4843 W Royal lane Irving, 75063
Location of (4500 Films)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding