333 Designs

814 Andrew Jackson Way, Huntsville, AL 35801 Map · Phone number

38 Reviews for 333 Designs

Sean · Married on 07/27/2019

RockStar & Stress Free

333 design's brand is beautiful! They always take my vision to the next level. They allows me to be creative and steps in when I draw a blank. They remove stress and manage my expectations in a efficient and respectful manner. And everytime I visit thier amazing office space, I feel inspired. Can't wait for our next event!

Sent on 07/24/2019

333 Designs's reply:

Sean,

We really enjoy working with you too! You are incredible and so thankful for all you do for us and our clients!

Sincerely,
    Corrie and the 333 team

Melissa · Married on 12/20/2018

The Event Planning Company of Your Dreams - The Best Experience + Even Better Results

My company wanted to throw an amazing event, but no one had the time to do the planning. We hired 333 Designs to handle everything, and they made it incredibly easy for us. They were given our budget, and with that, planned the theme, handled all decorations, lighting, entertainment, invitations, food, alcohol, photography, and more. Throughout the planning process, they shared their calendar/planning tool with us and kept us in the loop just enough. The results were outstanding - I can't say enough positive things about the event. It was gorgeous, the entertainment was perfect, and overall, it was exactly what we wanted. 333 Designs also handled all of the set up, tear down, and everything in between so my company could truly enjoy the event. I would trust 333 Designs will all of our events in the future and can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/03/2019

333 Designs's reply:

Melissa,

It was such a joy to work with you all. Thank you for trusting our team to handle everything for you. You work very hard every day so we are very glad you had the chance to relax and not have to work at all. We can't wait for the next event with you guys!

Sincerely the 333 team

Jareen · Married on 12/18/2017

From day one, Corrie Spearing of 333 Designs has helped both my husband and I to plan our wedding reception in Huntsville, Alabama. She is THE master planner and we are so thankful to have her by our side the entire time. Corrie was very easy to work with; she knew exactly what we had envisioned within our first meeting. This made things much simpler and smooth on our planning end. The moment we walked into our reception hall, both of us were in complete shock of how beautiful things were. My husband and I did absolutely nothing at our wedding reception, other than to enjoy the moment and actually get the chance to mingle with our friends and family. We even got to enjoy our dinner with family, and have cake! We are so grateful for that and will forever cherish these moments! Corrie did a fantastic job, and took this event under her arms as a true professional that she is in this line of career. She was easy to work with, talented, quick to reply, queen of multitasking, and just super awesome! Thank so much for everything! If ever again in the future we need a planner, we are coming right back to you!

Sent on 12/28/2016

333 Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• 814 Andrew Jackson Way Huntsville, 35801 See on map
    Regular Business Hours: Walk in hours: Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00am to 4:00pm Please contact us to schedule a consultation outside of our regular walk in hours
    Location of (333 Designs)