Fort Worth, Fort Worth, TX 76126 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About 2me Productions

2me Productions is a wedding videography company based in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. The owner, Ryan Tuomey, discovered his passion for video production when he was a sophomore in high school. After receiving his bachelor’s degree in Radio, Television and Film from the University of North Texas and gaining several years of experience while working at a Dallas-based production company, he decided to open his very videography business, 2me Productions. Now, Ryan and his team of talented videographers specialize in creating wedding-day films for couples in love.

At 2me Productions, their goal is to capture every single detail of the weddings they shoot from beginning to end. On the day of your wedding, they will take a ‘fly on the wall’ documentary-style and cinematic approach to filming your special day, from the moments before the ceremony begins to after your reception is over. 2me Productions compiles all of their wedding-day footage into a high-definition, full-feature video with highlights from the reception. Each couple will receive either a digital download, Blu-Ray disc or DVD copy of the videos from their wedding so they may be able to revisit their special day for years to come.

Follow 2me Productions on

Videos 4 vídeos

42 Reviews for 2me Productions

• Cara

Cara Miller · Married on 01/18/2020

Beautiful Memories Captured in Video!

Ryan and his team did an absolutely wonderful job. He is such a low maintenance vendor (in the best way!) - he showed up early, without any issues, and just got to work. He and his partner blended so well into the background that I nearly forgot they were there! Not only was he extremely easy to work with before our wedding and during it, but our wedding video turned out absolutely perfect. Our video captures everything - every moment, glance, and speech so eloquently and beautifully. Our wedding day flew by in a haze, so it is so special to have it all captured on a stunningly cinematic video! Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Kaylie

Kaylie Walker · Married on 10/12/2019

Talented, Top Notch Service

Absolutely blown away by the quality, editing, and creative use of footage by Ryan and his team. I splurged for the most expensive package and I can say without a doubt it was the best money I spent out of my budget. The full length film made me feel like I was reliving the day. Everything was captured so creatively and beautifully. I can't recommend Ryan enough for his willingness to go above and beyond to make a keepsake that I will treasure forever.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Leon

Leon Hu · Married on 09/08/2019

It's not just a wedding video. It's the re-experiencing of your wonderful moments.

Originally, we were thinking we should get a wedding videographer and record our beautiful moments. So we were looking for someone who can deliver good videos.

When we found Ryan and watched his work, we were stunned by what wedding videos can be. The quality, angle, editing, music, etc. are outstandingly good.

When we finally received our video, we realized that it is not just a video. Because every time we watched it, we were not just watching it, we were re-experiencing those wonderful moments. We never thought a wedding video can do that, and we absolutely appreciate Ryan's work!

Sent on 01/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2me Productions Pricing

2me Productions Price Rates

2me Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2400
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• Fort Worth Fort Worth, TX, 76126 See on map
    Location of (2me Productions)