Fort Worth, Fort Worth, TX 76126 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About 2me Productions

2me Productions is a wedding videography company based in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. The owner, Ryan Tuomey, discovered his passion for video production when he was a sophomore in high school. After receiving his bachelor’s degree in Radio, Television and Film from the University of North Texas and gaining several years of experience while working at a Dallas-based production company, he decided to open his very videography business, 2me Productions. Now, Ryan and his team of talented videographers specialize in creating wedding-day films for couples in love.

At 2me Productions, their goal is to capture every single detail of the weddings they shoot from beginning to end. On the day of your wedding, they will take a ‘fly on the wall’ documentary-style and cinematic approach to filming your special day, from the moments before the ceremony begins to after your reception is over. 2me Productions compiles all of their wedding-day footage into a high-definition, full-feature video with highlights from the reception. Each couple will receive either a digital download, Blu-Ray disc or DVD copy of the videos from their wedding so they may be able to revisit their special day for years to come.

Follow 2me Productions on

39 Reviews for 2me Productions

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Video!!!

Ryan and his team did an absolutely amazing job at catching all of the special moments and putting them together in the most beautiful way! Both the highlight video and our full-length wedding video exceeded our highest expectations! We can't stop watching them!! Ryan and his team were so friendly and easy to work with - we hardly ever even noticed them filming! Everything was perfect and we will cherish our video forever. We can’t thank them enough! I highly recommend 2Me Productions - you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Brittany Kill · Married on 04/13/2019

Recommend!!

I completely recommend Ryan! He captured my day perfectly!! And got the video back to me very quickly!! Very impressed!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Hallie

Hallie · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Video

2Me Productions did a great job capturing our wedding day. We loved being able to sit down and see things that we missed on the day of our wedding because everything flew by so quickly! I can't wait to watch it back for years to come. We also loved the highlight video we could share with friends who don't want to sit down and watch the full length video. Thanks so much Ryan!

Sent on 05/10/2019

2me Productions Pricing

2me Productions Price Rates

2me Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2400
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray