2me Productions

Fort Worth, TX View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

2me Productions is a wedding videography company based in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. The owner, Ryan Tuomey, discovered his passion for video production when he was a sophomore in high school. After receiving his bachelor’s degree in Radio, Television and Film from the University of North Texas and gaining several years of experience while working at a Dallas-based production company, he decided to open his very videography business, 2me Productions. Now, Ryan and his team of talented videographers specialize in creating wedding-day films for couples in love.

At 2me Productions, their goal is to capture every single detail of the weddings they shoot from beginning to end. On the day of your wedding, they will take a ‘fly on the wall’ documentary-style and cinematic approach to filming your special day, from the moments before the ceremony begins to after your reception is over. 2me Productions compiles all of their wedding-day footage into a high-definition, full-feature video with highlights from the reception. Each couple will receive either a digital download, Blu-Ray disc or DVD copy of the videos from their wedding so they may be able to revisit their special day for years to come.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

Jack B. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing Job!!!

They did just an amazing job! The video came out great and we have a long lasting memory because of it!!!
    Andrew A. Married on 06/26/2021

Excellent and Professional

We were recommended Ryan as a videographer from a close friend, and we are so glad that we chose him as our videographer. The video we received exceeded our expectations!
  • McKenzie
    Mckenzie H. Married on 10/23/2020

Yes, you need a videographer. And yes, you need Ryan.

I noticed Ryan and team at a friend’s wedding a few years ago, and remember thinking “Wow, they seem like they really know what they’re doing.” When her wedding video was posted to Facebook, I was completely blown away! The colors, the details, the film quality, and the true magic of the moments they captured were all flawless. I knew I had to book them for my own wedding one day. Ryan was so easy to work with. He is extremely laid back, and very responsive to email. He worked closely with my photographer on our wedding day to get the shots they both needed, and he required literally no direction from me. He just knew what moments to capture, sometimes without me even seeing him there. Our final videos are just spectacular. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, you will not regret it. We have watched our video over and over again, and cannot thank Ryan enough for capturing the magic of the day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Fort Worth, TX, 76126
Location of (2me Productions)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding