Fort Worth, Fort Worth, TX 76126 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About 2me Productions

2me Productions is a wedding videography company based in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. The owner, Ryan Tuomey, discovered his passion for video production when he was a sophomore in high school. After receiving his bachelor’s degree in Radio, Television and Film from the University of North Texas and gaining several years of experience while working at a Dallas-based production company, he decided to open his very videography business, 2me Productions. Now, Ryan and his team of talented videographers specialize in creating wedding-day films for couples in love.

At 2me Productions, their goal is to capture every single detail of the weddings they shoot from beginning to end. On the day of your wedding, they will take a ‘fly on the wall’ documentary-style and cinematic approach to filming your special day, from the moments before the ceremony begins to after your reception is over. 2me Productions compiles all of their wedding-day footage into a high-definition, full-feature video with highlights from the reception. Each couple will receive either a digital download, Blu-Ray disc or DVD copy of the videos from their wedding so they may be able to revisit their special day for years to come.

Follow 2me Productions on

• Videos 4

36 Reviews for 2me Productions

Lindsay · Married on 10/27/2018

AMAZING!! Wedding 10.27.18

2 Me Productions was so incredible and did a fantastic job!!! We are so thankful we chose to have a videographer to capture our special day and the video turned out to be even better than we could have hoped or wished for! They were very respectful while filming and you didn’t even notice that they were there while getting every single little detail captured! I would highly recommend Ryan to anyone and everyone! We love that we ar able to relive that magical day over and over again!

Adam Hyman · Married on 10/20/2018

Ryan and His Team Are Amazing

Ryan and his team were unbelievable for our wedding. Ryan is very professional, responsive and skilled. He was somehow able to capture the best moments from our 250 person wedding and totally exceeded all expectations. I would highly recommend him.

2me Productions Pricing

2me Productions Price Rates

2me Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Fort Worth Fort Worth, TX, 76126 See on map