2me Productions Reviews

41 Reviews for 2me Productions

• Kaylie

Kaylie Walker · Married on 10/12/2019

Talented, Top Notch Service

Absolutely blown away by the quality, editing, and creative use of footage by Ryan and his team. I splurged for the most expensive package and I can say without a doubt it was the best money I spent out of my budget. The full length film made me feel like I was reliving the day. Everything was captured so creatively and beautifully. I can't recommend Ryan enough for his willingness to go above and beyond to make a keepsake that I will treasure forever.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Leon

Leon Hu · Married on 09/08/2019

It's not just a wedding video. It's the re-experiencing of your wonderful moments.

Originally, we were thinking we should get a wedding videographer and record our beautiful moments. So we were looking for someone who can deliver good videos.

When we found Ryan and watched his work, we were stunned by what wedding videos can be. The quality, angle, editing, music, etc. are outstandingly good.

When we finally received our video, we realized that it is not just a video. Because every time we watched it, we were not just watching it, we were re-experiencing those wonderful moments. We never thought a wedding video can do that, and we absolutely appreciate Ryan's work!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Video!!!

Ryan and his team did an absolutely amazing job at catching all of the special moments and putting them together in the most beautiful way! Both the highlight video and our full-length wedding video exceeded our highest expectations! We can't stop watching them!! Ryan and his team were so friendly and easy to work with - we hardly ever even noticed them filming! Everything was perfect and we will cherish our video forever. We can’t thank them enough! I highly recommend 2Me Productions - you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Brittany Kill · Married on 04/13/2019

Recommend!!

I completely recommend Ryan! He captured my day perfectly!! And got the video back to me very quickly!! Very impressed!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Hallie

Hallie · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Video

2Me Productions did a great job capturing our wedding day. We loved being able to sit down and see things that we missed on the day of our wedding because everything flew by so quickly! I can't wait to watch it back for years to come. We also loved the highlight video we could share with friends who don't want to sit down and watch the full length video. Thanks so much Ryan!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Alison · Married on 12/01/2018

Best wedding videographer!!

I would highly recommend Ryan and his team! They are very responsive and helpful not just on the day of the wedding, but leading up to the day and even after. Our wedding video was more than we expected and really captured our day. The day goes by so quickly and is such a blur, being able to watch the special day and to relive that day through the beautiful video, is heartwarming. Thank you again for your time, expertise and the perfect video we will have forever!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/27/2018

AMAZING!! Wedding 10.27.18

2 Me Productions was so incredible and did a fantastic job!!! We are so thankful we chose to have a videographer to capture our special day and the video turned out to be even better than we could have hoped or wished for! They were very respectful while filming and you didn’t even notice that they were there while getting every single little detail captured! I would highly recommend Ryan to anyone and everyone! We love that we ar able to relive that magical day over and over again!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Adam Hyman · Married on 10/20/2018

Ryan and His Team Are Amazing

Ryan and his team were unbelievable for our wedding. Ryan is very professional, responsive and skilled. He was somehow able to capture the best moments from our 250 person wedding and totally exceeded all expectations. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Adrian · Married on 05/26/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better videographer. They did such an awesome with our wedding video that me and my wife can’t stop watching it. You’re talented and it def shows! Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Dana · Married on 07/08/2017

Ryan and his partner are the dream team!! They got all of the perfect shots and captured everything so beautifully. We will treasure this video until our last breath. We can't wait to show our children and god willing, grandchildren! Stop looking and choose them now. You'll thank me!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Brooke · Married on 05/20/2017

Ryan and his team were so professional and easy to work with! Ryan answered ALL of my questions prior to the wedding. They showed up at the perfect time, got footage of everything I wanted, and I rarely realized they were filming. The video is PERFECT! I can tell that Ryan took the time to really capture US! I will cherish our video for all the years to come. I highly recommend Ryan and his team!! Thank you for filming the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/17/2017

nikki · Married on 04/29/2017

Ryan and team were great and super easy to work with. It was worth every penny to have 2me productions capture our special day.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

Ryan and the team were wonderful to work with. They were very professional and attentive to my requests on the big day and in our communication prior. I LOVE our video and we will cherish it for years to come. I would HIGHLY recommend Ryan and his team to anyone looking to capture their big day!

Sent on 05/21/2017
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 01/08/2017

very professional and was never in the way you almost forgot they were there and worked really well with the photographer.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Robert · Married on 09/24/2016

Extremely professional, accommodating and well organized. Could not imagine using anyone else! After the honeymoon, we watched the video with my wifes family and everyone loved it! Highly recommend for anyone; you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Simply put, Ryan and his team are amazing!! Incredibly professional, courteous and most of all they do great work. They were able to capture every moment and all the while we barely noticed they were there. Would recommend to friends and family in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Trinity · Married on 08/06/2016

Very professional team! The guys were respectful at all times and got shots I didn't even think about. We loved the video and the highlights montage we were able to share with friends. If you are debating whether to do a videographer, DO IT! This was a great group to work with!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Hannah · Married on 06/11/2016

Ryan was extremely professional and easy to work with! I've been to several weddings where the videography team was in the way or distracting, but Ryan worked so swiftly and I felt like I hardly noticed him! I am so grateful because the video that he presented to us is perfect. I also love the montage clips he created! I couldn't wait to post it on social media to share with our family and friends. I couldn't imagine not having Ryan's video of our wedding, because he captured so many special moments that we will always be able to relive again.
    Thank you, Ryan! Your work is beautiful!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Brigitta · Married on 05/28/2016

We used 2me Productions for our wedding video and it has been one of the best decisions we made during the planning process. Ryan and his team are wonderful people to work with and are such incredible professionals. During the ceremony and reception we didn’t even realize we were being filmed. The quality is great, the way they shoot, edit and put it all together is so professional and beautiful.
    They beautifully captured the details, the vibe and the love of our big day. The highlight video looks like it is straight out of a romantic movie! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect team to capture our wedding.
    Ryan and team: thank you so much for your time and the work you put into filming and for giving us a timeless and classic film that allows us to relive our wedding day over and over!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Linden · Married on 03/19/2016

I used 2me productions for my wedding back in March and I am so glad that I used them as our videographer! Our wedding video met far beyond any expectation I had. Ryan was extremely responsive and really captured my wedding day in the video! By far one of the greatest things you can have from your wedding and 2me productions does an amazing job, it's worth it:)

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • User5419393 · 2+ years ago

Ryan was easy to work with and very professional. Our video turned out great and he did a fantastic job of capturing our special day!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Kindy · Married on 04/12/2015

The video came out beautiful! It captured the both the serious and playful moments to music of our choice! They did an awesome job putting it all together- the music, video, and editing. It's priceless to be able watch that special day whenever. We watched it on our first anniversary and loved re-living the experience!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Mike · Married on 04/11/2015

They were way more involved than my photographer and even the photographer piggy backed on all their ideas for good camera shots. They were awesome and very flexible and you will see them everywhere at the wedding the entire time they are shooting so you know you are getting the outcome you want. Final product was amazing as well, video caught all the greatest parts and had a really awesome fun montage. You get way more than what you pay for with 2me Productions.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Katie · Married on 09/13/2014

Ryan is amazing. He has an artistic vision and is extremely professional. One of the best parts about working with 2me Productions is you don't have sacrifice quality for budget. Pricing is extremely fair and such a great value. I would HIGHLY recommend 2me Productions to any and all couples. Our wedding was in September and we already received the videos (3 DVD copies) and had so much fun reliving our special day. The "highlight reel" that we received (uploaded to Vimeo so very easy to share) was just amazing. I can't stress enough how happy we are!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Claudia · Married on 09/05/2014

Ryan and his team were excellent! My wedding video turned out great, and we were very pleased. I would highly recommend ryan and his services in the future.

Sent on 11/15/2014