2Dog Entertainment

New York, NY View map Visit website
4.7 out of 5 rating
$2,495 Most Popular Price

$2,495 Most Popular Price

2Dog Entertainment is a boutique NYC wedding DJ company, voted "Best of Weddings" by The Knot.

With over two decades of producing entertainment for live events, you can be confident that 2Dog Entertainment will be your partner in the design and execution of your dream-day wedding.

Wedding DJs, especially wedding DJ's in the greater NYC metro area, recyle the same DJ methods. Same old songs, same old styles.

2Dog Entertainment is not the fist-pumping, speaker jumping, loud-mouth showboat DJ/MCs that treat your wedding like our personal spotlight. We don't blare an air horn or scream shout outs, or play the same 60 songs you hear at every single event.

We listen to your needs, we use your music choices, we deliver a personalized entertainment experience,
custom-built just for you.

From "I Do" to the "Last Dance", 2Dog Entertainment brings you a customized, exclusive music experience with unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,495

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,495

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Melissa Married on 04/19/2013
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I went through a Kleinfeld promotion last year and found 2Dog Entertainment! I have to say I couldn't have made a better choice. The value was absolutely amazing - They did beautiful up lighting and music for both the ceremony and reception. I have to say though if you plan on using them for your wedding you have to be a bride who is self sufficient because there isn't much hand holding - all consultations were done over the phone. But they are accommodating and were making changes at the last minute without any issues. Thank you Diane and Marty!!
    Amanda Married on 09/21/2013
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marty was certainly very good at listening to our concerns about blending in music form both of our cultures. The sound was great! Often wedding DJs are too loud you need ear plugs by the end of the night and a good ENT, but with Marty it was the perfect level. The lighting was also very good and they were willing to work with my venue who created new regulations on up-lighting.

My only critique would be that when I originally booked 2Dog. I spoke to Diane his wife who informed me that Marty was well versed in Spanish language music. However, when we moved closer to the date and started having conversations with Marty that wasn't the case. He did play limited salsa music during the dance sets even though more salsa, bachata, and merenge was requested by my family. However, everyone had a great time and were certainly up on the dance floor throughout. I also loved the in between set music which was a mix of Crooners and latin jazz.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/13/2013
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was an extremely happy Bride on my wedding day!

Marty was brilliant, he had all the random music choices that I wanted for the ceremony and intro music. And he kept the dancing going with a brilliant set list. The lights were minimal (which is what I wanted), and did the job, not too distracting and set the mood perfectly.

He was very adaptable with some parking issues, adapting him and his equipment to a smaller vehicle to make finding parking in NYC easier.

My one problem is overshadowed by his brilliance at the Wedding. But it took a bit of time to hear back from them. And that, I know is a problem for me, because I understand 2Dog is a busy bunch, but I am a little bit of a control freak.

BUT, they come highly recommended. Just take a breath and know that Marty, Diana and their team have got it covered.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Marty  Gasper
Marty Gasper
Owner and Primary DJ/MC

With extensive training at Berklee College of Music (pursuing a dual-major in Film Scoring and Music Production and Engineering) and with over 15 years of professional live entertainment experience, Marty is the heartbeat of 2Dog Entertainment.

529 W 42nd Street New York, NY, 10036
Location of (2Dog Entertainment)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding