529 W 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About 2Dog Entertainment

2Dog Entertainment is a boutique NYC wedding DJ company, voted "Best of Weddings" by The Knot.

With over two decades of producing entertainment for live events, you can be confident that 2Dog Entertainment will be your partner in the design and execution of your dream-day wedding.

Wedding DJs, especially wedding DJ's in the greater NYC metro area, recyle the same DJ methods. Same old songs, same old styles.

2Dog Entertainment is not the fist-pumping, speaker jumping, loud-mouth showboat DJ/MCs that treat your wedding like our personal spotlight. We don't blare an air horn or scream shout outs, or play the same 60 songs you hear at every single event.

We listen to your needs, we use your music choices, we deliver a personalized entertainment experience,
custom-built just for you.

From "I Do" to the "Last Dance", 2Dog Entertainment brings you a customized, exclusive music experience with unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Follow 2Dog Entertainment on
screen shot 2021 04 02 at 1 42 39 pm 51 499068 161738538098934

4 Reviews for 2Dog Entertainment

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2013

3.5

Marty was certainly very good at listening to our concerns about blending in music form both of our cultures. The sound was great! Often wedding DJs are too loud you need ear plugs by the end of the night and a good ENT, but with Marty it was the perfect level. The lighting was also very good and they were willing to work with my venue who created new regulations on up-lighting.

My only critique would be that when I originally booked 2Dog. I spoke to Diane his wife who informed me that Marty was well versed in Spanish language music. However, when we moved closer to the date and started having conversations with Marty that wasn't the case. He did play limited salsa music during the dance sets even though more salsa, bachata, and merenge was requested by my family. However, everyone had a great time and were certainly up on the dance floor throughout. I also loved the in between set music which was a mix of Crooners and latin jazz.

Sent on 01/06/2014
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/13/2013

3.0

I was an extremely happy Bride on my wedding day!

Marty was brilliant, he had all the random music choices that I wanted for the ceremony and intro music. And he kept the dancing going with a brilliant set list. The lights were minimal (which is what I wanted), and did the job, not too distracting and set the mood perfectly.

He was very adaptable with some parking issues, adapting him and his equipment to a smaller vehicle to make finding parking in NYC easier.

My one problem is overshadowed by his brilliance at the Wedding. But it took a bit of time to hear back from them. And that, I know is a problem for me, because I understand 2Dog is a busy bunch, but I am a little bit of a control freak.

BUT, they come highly recommended. Just take a breath and know that Marty, Diana and their team have got it covered.

Sent on 10/15/2013

2Dog Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1495
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2495
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

Team of 2Dog Entertainment

Marty  Gasper

Marty Gasper

Owner and Primary DJ/MC

With extensive training at Berklee College of Music (pursuing a dual-major in Film Scoring and Music Production and Engineering) and with over 15 years of professional live entertainment experience, Marty is the heartbeat of 2Dog Entertainment.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 529 W 42nd Street New York, NY, 10036 See on map
    332-334-8182 (Phone number)
    Location of (2Dog Entertainment)