2000 Dreams Bridal

• Friar Tux
  • Margaret's Cleaners

49 Reviews for 2000 Dreams Bridal

Kendra · Married on 12/29/2017

My daughter wanted to add lace from my wedding dress to a plain strapless dress she bought at David's Bridal. 2000 Dreams Bridal was recommended to us and we could not be more happy with the way the dress turned out. The plain dress went from lovely to a one-of-a-kind couture gown. The workmanship was excellent and fairly priced, too.

Sent on 03/06/2012
  • paula_nguyen

Paula · Married on 12/23/2016

I was drawn to Maggie Sottero's gowns since I started looking at wedding dresses on Pinterest. 2000 Dreams Bridal was right down the street from me and carried the brand. My very first visit was awful and lasted 5 minutes, but after exploring Alfred Angelo (also down the street) and not being blown away by anything there, I wanted to give it another try. I made an appointment and was greeted with Ana Maria. I showed her a few pics of what I pinned, gave her my budget, and off she went! She literally ran around the store grabbing numerous dresses like a pro, hung them up, and asked me to try them on. The first one was the winner. I was so impressed with how well she knew the dresses and how quickly she was able to grab them for me to try - it made me forget about the first visit! The owner/manager was also very accommodating.

Sent on 02/10/2017

I had found my dress at another bridal shop, but decided to see if I could find better pricing at 2000 Dreams based on 2 recommendations. Right when I walked in, I was greeted by Nancy and given a hug! I loved her immediately. I told her about the dress I had already found but wanted to try on other dresses. She allowed me to try other dresses, but told me that if I already fell in love with a dress, trying on other ones would be useless because I would always dream about the one I loved. After tax, the dress was $20 cheaper than the pre-tax price at the other bridal shop! And included alterations and veil! LOVE LOVE LOVE 2000 Dreams!

Sent on 11/06/2015

• Temple City, 91780 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (2000 Dreams Bridal)