20 Hills Productions, LLC

Clinton, CT View map Visit website

20 Hills Productions, LLC is a wedding photography company based out of Clinton, Connecticut. Owners Michael and Samantha Dugo have been helping couples document their milestone moments since 2015. They love using their skills to tell a story and illustrate a one-of-a-kind relationship.

20 Hills Productions will be onsite to start photographing your day from the very beginning. This company is also happy to offer videography services, giving you an additional way to capture the magic and atmosphere of your event. A special package is available that combines both their photography and videography services. This plan includes the support of a personal coordinator, to help make your vision a reality. Their images are available as prints and digital files, as well as in albums that you can treasure for years to come.

• Kylie
    Kylie S. Married on 10/23/2022

Amazing Videography

Sam and Mike were the videographers at our wedding at Bill Miller’s Castle. They did an absolutely wonderful job! People kept telling me that your wedding goes by so fast, so pictures and videos were the most important part to me to be able to look back and remember and cherish the time. I am so glad we went with Sam and Mike. They were literally bending over backwards to get the best shots. They made my guests feel so comfortable in front of their cameras by talking and dancing with them. We received our highlight video 3 days after the wedding. We all went crazy! It was stunning! I do not like to be in front of a camera but they made it look like we all belonged there. The video quality was excellent. Sam kept us updated throughout the entire planning process, and after. She never made it seem like we were just another client of hers. I felt like her entire job revolved around my wedding. I am so incredibly happy that we had 20 Hills there to capture these precious memories.
    Ashley T. Married on 10/22/2022

Absolutely amazing experience

They were both amazing! We did couples/family photos with them and they came out amazing and the experience was worth everything. From perfect lighting angles to jumping to get our dogs attention for the perfect photos. I would recommend them for anyone I know!
    Patricia E. Married on 08/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Make sure to video the happiest day of your lives!

We were so happy that we chose to work with 20 Hills Wedding for our video needs for our daughters wedding. They went above and beyond during the day as well as working with us to give us the end result we were looking for. Absolutely a pleasure to work with!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Clinton, Connecticut Clinton, CT, 06413
2035439993
Location of (20 Hills Productions, LLC)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding