Deirdre Photography

Windsor, CT View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Deirdre Photography is a wedding photography company based in Windsor, CT. Owner and photographer Deirdre specializes in romantic, candid, and fun-filled photos while ensuring her couples feel comfortable throughout the experience. The photographer loves telling the day's love story while acting as another best friend at the wedding party. Deirdre gets to know her clients, understanding their best angles, favorite photo style, and how to make them feel comfortable, delivering a personalized experience to remember forever.

Deirdre works closely with couples to ensure that they feel secure in her ability to capture the day exactly how they want it. Nearlyweds can relax knowing that the photographer will memorialize all the candid moments, genuine smiles, and raw love in their treasured wedding day album. Deirdre Photography also offers a list of services to support the experience, and destination packages are available, so no one has to miss out on the opportunity.

Kara G. Married on 09/24/2022

Amazing all around!

Deirdre is such a professional and bunny person that she made it so fun to take pictures with. So far she has done my engagement photos (which I have never liked how I looked in any photos but these) and I can’t wait for her to shoot my wedding photos this September! Could not recommend her more!
  • Melissa
    Melissa T. Married on 07/29/2022

Fun, casual, amazing!

Deidre was absolutely AMAZING to work with! After we booked our venue (Wrights Mill Farm), I knew the photographer was the next MOST important vendor! I stumbled across her photos on Instagram, immediately fell in love with them, and found her pricing to be very fair and reasonable. A phone call later and we were booked! Deidre was SO easy to work with. We did our free engagement shoot with our 3 big dogs which at times was stressful (tough getting 3 dogs to pose for photos lol) but Deidre was super patient and was able to keep us calm and get the shots. Leading up to the wedding, she was so friendly and down to earth which matched our personalities perfect. Wedding planning is super stressful but we tried to be as laid back as possible and it was nice having a photographer we trusted and didn't have to worry about. She had so many good ideas, kept us laughing and smiling, and even made sure we got drinks and food while we were taking shots (she could tell we were getting hungry!). It was like having another bestie there and we are SO happy with how the photos came out. THANK YOU DEIDRE!
    Ariana F. Married on 07/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An absolute pleasure to work with & you’ll laugh the whole time!

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Deirdre for our engagement session & wedding. Deirdre’s work is stunning & so is she. She was so much fun to work with. Our engagement session was the first time my husband and I had ever had professional pictures taken of us. Deirdre made us feel so comfortable & walked us through posing so that it felt natural. For our wedding she helped us work out a timeline so that the wedding day flowed perfectly. She had highly recommended taking sunset pictures and me and my husband were kind of on the fence about it, because we wanted to spend as much time with our guests as we could, but let me tell you something TAKE THE SUNSET PICTURES! We had so much fun doing them and they came out so beautiful. If you’re looking for a photographer who will make you feel comfortable & make you laugh the entire time then I highly suggest Deirdre. Words can’t express how grateful I am to have had Deirdre as our photographer.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Pricing

Windsor Windsor, CT, 06095
Location of (Deirdre Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding