2 Guys 1 Pit BBQ and Catering

Spring, TX View map Visit website

Based out of Spring, Texas, 2 Guys 1 Pit BBQ and Catering provides mouth watering BBQ fare to weddings in the Greater Houston area. Preparing their classic dishes with a dash of Texas charm, their expert culinary team uses time-honored cookery methods to create memorable dining experiences. Pit Master Richard Rodriguez is a native Texan who delights in smoking, brazing, and slow-cooking locally-sourced meat. You and your loved ones will surely be impressed by their delicious food and stellar customer service skills.

The team at 2 Guys 1 Pit BBQ and Catering offers a selection of services designed to ensure that your wedding meal runs smoothly. Available dining options include buffets, family-style meals, and plated dinners. They can provide a team of impeccable wait staff who will welcome your guests and serve your food. Specific services include the set-up, replenishing buffet items, equipment breakdown, and cleaning.

Cuisine

Offering an authentic BBQ menu, 2 Guys 1 Pit BBQ and Catering strives to make sure that their meat is succulent and slow-smoked to perfection. From slow-cooked BBQ brisket to link sausages, their repertoire of dishes is sure to feature an option that tantalizes your taste buds. A variety of side dishes is also available, including coleslaw, BBQ cabbage, and mac and cheese.

• Veteran-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$18

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$15

Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Tastings
Flatware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$7

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cake Cutting
Custom Menu
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Server(s)
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

BBQ

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Limited Bar
Open Bar
House Beer
Champagne Toast
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
Flatware
Linens

• Gabriele
    Gabriele B. Married on 10/02/2021

One word - delicious

As soon as my future husband and I did our tasting at 2 Guys 1 Pit, we were sold. No question about it, best BBQ I’ve ever had. Our guests RAVED about the food, which honestly is a little uncommon I think for large weddings. So many people told us they went back for seconds and even third helpings!!! I was just sad we didn’t get to eat more because of course the bride and groom get distracted on the day of. I would absolutely recommend this vendor for your wedding!!! We can’t wait to go back and stuff our faces for a normal meal one day soon!!!!
    Dustin Married on 05/07/2021

Stellar food, from some of stellar people

It is a few weeks after our wedding, and people are still asking who our caterer was, and raving about their brisket and Mac and Cheese, lol! This place is stellar. They make great brisket, and I mean really good. A big thing for me was the sauce, and theirs is a very good.

We had 2 Guys 1 Pit cater our wedding with them serving Brisket, BBQ Chicken, Baked Beans, Mac and Cheese (everyone's favorite, by far), and Potato Salad (my favorite); they also did a full bar service with a signature drink. We were blown away with the service and their food. I mean I truly cannot say enough have much we loved 2 Guys 1 Pit; even during Covid-19, and all the extra responsibility that brings with it, they nailed it.

-Awesome Food
    -Awesome BBQ Sauce
    -Awesome Attitude
    -Awesome Bar Service
    -Awesome Job Cleaning
    -Awesome Price
    -Awesome that they are Family owed and operated
    -Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome
  • Madeline
    Madeline Married on 03/28/2021

Amazing BBQ & quality people!!

Best BBQ and people! My husband and I used 2 Guys 1 Pit BBQ to cater our wedding in April 2021. We had to of tried at least 8 other BBQ catering restaurants/companies before coming upon 2 Guys 1 Pit. We found that other restaurants would have a couple great dishes but a few mediocre ones. When we tried the food at 2 Guys 1 Pit, we loved all of the food. We honestly couldn’t decide what we wanted to serve at our wedding because everything was so good. On top of that Michelle and her family are the most kind people. They were very responsive to my email communications. However, I will say there was 1 hiccup where my coordinator sent our final timeline and it was not received so the caterers emailed me the night before my wedding day (I was a little stressed by that). Regardless, the food was perfect. Our guests said it was amazing. We were able to bring food home with us and they packed us nice sized “to go” boxes as bride and groom, to which we definitely ate it all in our hotel room. 2 Guys 1 Pit is an absolute favorite of ours and we love to go back to the restaurant and bring our friends and family for a good meal. We definitely recommend them for any catering event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

2 Guys 1 Pit BBQ and Catering Price Rates

Spring, Texas Spring, TX, 77379
Location of (2 Guys 1 Pit BBQ and Catering)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding