Westbury, NY 11590 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About 180 Entertainment, Llc

180 Entertainment, Llc provides the best professional Christian DJ & MC services available in New York City & the Tri-State Area. Using state-of-the-art equipment, 180 Entertainment provides the appropriate tunes for the right occasion accompanied by the right MC presentation for all types of engagements including but not limited to;

Weddings | Sweet 16's | Quinceañeras | Baby Showers | Concerts | Youth Events | Block Parties ... & much more.

With a music library consisting of over 10,000 songs, we can provide a wide variety of Christian music genres including but not limited to;

Techno| Hip Hop | Reggae | Praise & Worship | Dance | R&B | Salsa | Merengue | Bachata | Cumbia ... & much more.

Follow 180 Entertainment, Llc on

bfbbfb81acd88d80 Lizardo Wedding

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for 180 Entertainment, Llc

Helena · Married on 09/21/2018

My husband and I are so thankful we found 180 Entertainment! Eddie and his team were very professional, down to earth and kept the crowd of over 250 people entertained all night long! We will recommend 180 to everyone we know!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Khelly A. · Married on 09/16/2018

Forever Thankful!

I wish we had enough words to describe how thankful we are for Eddie and his work! My husband and I loved Eddie from the beginning and did not hesitate to work with him! We are SOO glad we did! Eddie worked with us and went above and beyond to make us happy! On our wedding day, he made sure everybody was up and dancing! We had such a blast!!! And we know it wouldn’t have been the same without 180 Entertainment. We feel so blessed! Thank you Eddie for absolutely everything!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Noemi · Married on 03/31/2018

180 Entertainment did an amazing job at my wedding on March of this year. I've had various guests from the wedding comment and compliment us on our DJ, the selections he played and his overall presence as an MC. Our guests enjoyed themselves and we all felt that Eddie truly tried to engage and connect with all of us. Eddie did a wonderful job at hearing my husband and I in our concerns and suggestions, and he just made it work! Eddie is a very versatile DJ who can accommodate all your needs. Ours was a more unconventional wedding location as we used an urban industrial/rustic venue, The Foundry. He made the space work for our needs and his, and he helped me surprise my husband with an opening performance before going down the aisle. Everything about the wedding was beautiful and memorable because we made it our own, but very importantly because we had such a great team that included 180 Entertainment. If you are looking for a Christian DJ who can cater to diverse groups of guest have a great and time, 180 is right for you! They are completely reliable, godly and dedicated people wanting to make your wedding the best you could possibly wish for. My husband and I are truly grateful for them.

Sent on 10/09/2018

180 Entertainment, Llc FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• The Lockharts
    The Lockharts Wedding Photographers

The entire team at 180 Entertainment are very professional and talented. They definitely are a great vendor to have on your lineup.

• Westbury, 11590 See on map
    (347) 916-9335 (Phone number)