Valentine's Day
So for Valentine’s day what I was thinking of giving my fiancé is a photo frame that holds three pictures and in the first picture I’ll be holding a sign that says “I can’t” then “Wait to” then “Marry you!!”

So that’s the gist but now I need some creative input. Should I take pictures of just me or should I just use old pictures of us together and then write it in a corner…I’m kinda stumped. Should I use props? Should I be wearing a fake veil? I want it to look like old school photoboothy so it’s going to be black and white…

Just need some ideas!

Carla
Wedding: 05/03/2014
Posted On: Jan 21, 2010 at 5:04 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

10 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

FMS, the barefoot wife!
Married: 2+ years ago
Reviews: 10
Jan 21, 2010 at 5:08 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I think if you held signs saying each phrase then put them in the frame would be cute! And some props would be fun too!

Jan 21, 2010 at 5:08 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I'd put on a veil, put together a simple bouquet, maybe use some of your wedding decorations as props. I think it's a cute idea.

Carla
Wedding: 05/03/2014
Jan 21, 2010 at 5:10 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
should i pose different ways in the pictures?

Jan 21, 2010 at 5:13 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
sure.

FMS, the barefoot wife!
Jan 21, 2010 at 5:16 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
YUP! Smoochy lips, a wink, and a nice pose!

FMS, the barefoot wife!
Jan 21, 2010 at 6:12 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
how's about one of those HUGE ring pops? lol

A & M Photo and Video Productions, Inc.

A & M Photos and Video Productions, Inc.
Jan 21, 2010 at 6:37 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Dear Carla G.: I would suggest to talk to a professional Photographer like me and we will take the photograph in the manner in which you want them to be and we will write the text that want with on the selected photograph location. www.ampvp.net

Four Winds Weddings & Events

Four Winds Weddings & Events
Jan 21, 2010 at 9:49 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
A few years ago I designed a valentines day card by photographing a (sidewalk chalk art) heart with an arrow and "I love you" was written in the center. The image turned out slightly obscured and very artsy. I had it developed in black and white and glued it to the front of a piece of handmade paper folded in half. The end result was really cool... possibly one of your messages could be written in this fashion.

Married: 07/03/2011
Reviews: 5
Jan 21, 2010 at 9:52 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
This is such a cute idea! I was wondering today too what I should get my FH... anyway, I think it would be cute to do the 3 words like they do on Good Morning America on Saturdays. One pic can have "I can not" the second "wait to be" and the third "Mrs. Giovanni Soto" (Obviously change the name to whatever your FHs is) :-) I would say have pics done of yourself holding up a sign :)
Jan 24, 2010 at 1:45 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I am an artist and I handcraft 1" vessels that hold a note inside. I can create an amulet of your with a picture of your choice and inside you can personally write a note. Each amulet can be custom designed for the person receiving or I can match your wedding colors. Please take a look at my site www.weddingwire.com/julestamar. Not only can they be used as pendants and bouquet charms, I also inlcude hook bookmarks so they may use the amulet everyday and be reminded of your friendship and love. I live in Holtsville, NY. Don't worry that we are not near each other, working via email and speaking over the phone works just fine. I will send you pictures as I am creating the amulets. Thanks so much and congratulations.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct