Purchasing Gifts for Vendors as a Thank You
What are you supposed to buy your vendors? ...is it rude to just tip him/her? I didn't even know about this whole buying your vendor a gift thing until it was mentioned in another post today... HELP!

Baby
Married: 2+ years ago
Posted On: Jun 9, 2011 at 6:33 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

5 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

Kimberly
Reviews: 1
Jun 09, 2011 at 6:50 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
MONEY! tips are always appreciated and not expected so any sort of monetary tip will be appreciated by your vendors. If you don't want to give straight cash then stick with gift cards. Amazon's a good option because they can buy whatever they want.

Married: 04/02/2011
Reviews: 5
Jun 09, 2011 at 7:01 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Tip them, no need for gifts. I think Kimberly's thought of a gift card is a good one. If not Amazon, something like Walmart where they can get gas or anything they may need. We went traditional and did cash.

Beth G
Jun 09, 2011 at 7:13 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
UHH, pardon me ladies...I have a question...isnt their gift/tip getting paid to do their job? -----over here tappin my head-----
Jun 10, 2011 at 2:56 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
You don't need to get your vendors anything. A simple thank you and prompt payment of your bill is all we need. A gratuity, if warranted, is welcome. However it is not required.

I would much rather have a great review for our services than a gift.
Edited On: Jun 10, 2011 at 2:57 AM

Married: 05/15/2011
Reviews: 6
Jun 10, 2011 at 3:04 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
We tipped and gave a great review (For the ones who deserved them), but I would still like to get a little something to show my appreciation, any suggestions?
(Not trying to hijack! Hoping my question might help yours!)
=]
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct