Late Summer Wedding Colors
I am getting married on 9/5/09 and was considering watermelon as one of my colors. I was thinking of a light green as the accent color but I need another main color to go with the watermelon. Any suggestions?

Angela
Married: 09/05/2009
Reviews: 5
Posted On: Jan 9, 2009 at 12:28 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

7 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

BellinghamWeddings

Bellingham Weddings
Jan 09, 2009 at 12:38 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I love brown with those two colors!!!

Married: Recently Married
Jan 09, 2009 at 2:57 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Since you have two bright colors, why not white. It will help balance out the bright colors.
Jan 09, 2009 at 7:00 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I love those colors together. If you want to keep it bright and cheery, you could add orange.
Jan 09, 2009 at 12:31 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
I agree that orange would be lovely: like a summer sunset. Or alternately, just a touch of deep blue-violet would also go well with watermelon & light green. Sounds beautiful!
Jan 09, 2009 at 12:38 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Think of the color of the actual fruit Watermelon, you can brighten with white and add sophitication and drama with black.

Married: 09/12/2009
Reviews: 6
Jan 09, 2009 at 3:31 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
HI!!

I am also getting married in September (9/12/09) and I am using a BRIGHT pink that looks very much like the color Watermelon... its actually called Peony with a Pinkrose (light pink) main/accent color... The other main accent colors will be Chocolate Brown and Silver... so I also think Brown would be beautiful for your wedding!! :)

Good Luck

Married: 08/08/2009
Reviews: 12
Jan 09, 2009 at 7:39 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
It's really depending on type of look you are going for. Black would create more of a sophisticated look, Chocolate Brown would make a modern chic atmosphere, and Red would make a very dramatic first impression.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct