White Orchid Floral Design Studio

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone expect's problems at a wedding. As much as a person wants everything to go right something always happens. But not this time. Everything was perfect. All the people that work at the White Orchid could not have been more professional. They went out of there way to make sure we had everything we needed. The food was fantastic. Not those small plates you get at most places. There was so much food for the money spent. I continue to get compliments on every thing the white orchid and there staff did for us. And the place itself, so beautiful, the ground maintained and groomed. What I did not expect and was a wonderful surprise was the lighting. This was an evening wedding and the lights that were placed around made the place so beautiful. This is truly a place you will never forget and be happy with your choice. Thanks to all of the White Orchid Staff.
Wedding: 03/09/2013
Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mindy was accommodating, budget friendly, and creative! She worked countless hours to give me as many flowers as possible within my budget. We were constantly throwing ideas back and forth and creating ways in which we could use the flowers in more than one area. My centerpieces were my favorite part! They were so elegant. My wedding had flowers EVERYWHERE! Mindy was very preofessional and repsonds very quickly to all emails. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed her being a part of my big day!
Wedding: 03/02/2013

Anonymous 2 Reviews
Mindy is wonderful and I highly recommend her! I was a destination bride so I know what its like to try to find who to entrust your special details to - someone to care about and understand your vision. I found Mindy's website on google and called her to talk about my ideas - she was so positive and understanding and professional I knew she was perfect! Here is part of the thank you letter I wrote to Mindy after our wedding:

"I just wanted to send you this to let you know how grateful I am! Thank you for putting up with endless emails, re-quotes, pictures, descriptions and my extreme pickiness. Thank you for understanding my budget and my vision! Thank you for creating the most beautiful table I have ever seen – it was exactly what I wanted and it was really made the whole room and the whole evening magical! Thank you for turning up on the day with the most breathtakingly beautiful peony bouquet in the perfect pale pink I imagined and with just the right hint of silvery greenery. Everything was so flawless and so beautiful and so exactly what I pictured and what I wanted! Everyone was blown away by how stunning you had made the dining room look and by how exquisite my peonies were! It could not have been any better in any way and you really created exactly what was in my head!
Plus I was so happy to meet you – you have such a calm, positive manner and a lovely smile – I really appreciated your happy energy and how much you wanted to make our day perfect – and you did!!! Thank you again so very much!!!"

Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mindy not only provided the beautiful flowers and out of this world gazebo but she also did an amazing job coordinating our day! She was a joy to work with and I am thriled she was a big part of our wedding day!
Wedding: 05/05/2012
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Mindy is the daughter of the woman who manages the White Orchid as a venue. She usually returned my calls or emails within a day or two. When we had some last minute changes about 6 weeks before the wedding she refunded the money we had spent on that. Our only complaint is that the roses for my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets looked like they were either starting to die or a little freezer burned... some of the edges were starting to turn black. But overall she did a great job with the flowers.
Wedding: 03/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The White Orchid Floral Design Studio was fantastic. The bouquets were so perfect I started to cry. Very reasonable prices too. She also helped with the rehearsal planning and the ceremony itself til I walked done the aisle. I would highly recommend Mindy to do your wedding flowers.
Wedding: 01/07/2012
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mindy was beyond sweet and wonderful work with. I had so many crazy ideas for flowers and she somehow included them all and made the flowers look amazing! She is so artistic and talented! Thank you Mindy!
I would highly recommend using her!
Wedding: 11/20/2011

Will be Mrs B 12 Reviews
The flowers were so beautiful. Everything I wanted. The colors were just great. Mindy was very good with communication as well. She even did the flowers for the Rehearsal Dinner and incorporated our colors so she could use them at the venue.

I'm just so happy w/her!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank goodness for Mindy Ramsay! She was my florist and day of coordinator! My husband and I loved her from our first meeting with her. We were so impressed by her work and prices that she was the one and only to use for our special day! I love how all of the bouquets and centerpieces and floral decor on the cake table turned out - better than I could have ever imagined! About one month before our wedding, I asked her if she could be our day of coordinator and she happily agreed! She was very organized and on top of everything that I knew she was the best choice! She did an amazing job the day of and we couldn't be happier. White Orchid Florals is super afforable and you get Mindy who is very knowledgable and on top of everything! I HIGHLY recommend using them for your special day! ~Tricia
Wedding: 08/06/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
 239-246-0997
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire