Wellington Place

Wellington Place

Wellington Place, where every day is a Great Day!

6985 West Sahara Avenue

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Wellington place made our wedding a dream come true. They went above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable during the ceremony and reception.
We are very grateful to have such a wonderful team to ensure that all went smooth during our special day!! Great bigs hugs to Angela who responded to all of our questions In a timely manner.
We are from Canada, and trying to plan a Las Vegas wedding, and not being there to plan was a bit nerve wrecking, but the Wellington place made sure everything was what we wanted. We are so happy we chose this venue for our wedding ceremony and reception.
I would highly recommended using this venue for your Las Vegas wedding.

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very please with the services the Wellington Place provided. They truly provided a dreams wedding. It was not only professional but also made it personal with is key part of the whole experience. I Love this place and have Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I were looking for venues for our wedding, we were looking to be married in Las Vegas and neither of us live there. When we came across Wellington Place, we knew that this was perfect for us! They gave us 1 price and it was totally inclusive! Because we didn't live in the area, we didn't want to be searching for DJ's, florists, caterers, etc. Wellington did all the work for us from set-up to clean-up and everything in between! The staff is so friendly and they responded to any questions we had immediately. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy as well as making sure the guests were comfortable and happy. Wellington Place made our day incredibly special and we would recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Kylie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

sonny & karla Najar we recommend this beautiful place .we had the best experience . phenomenal service ever .the food was amazing , staff always on time very elegant , the dj john . we recommend this place . we love Angela , & Lauren

Thanks for our dream come true
sonny & karla & cookie <3

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter and son in law were married at the Wellington Place on July 12, 2014. Angela and Lauren were so accommodating and helpful during the entire planning process. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and was everything they wanted. The reception was perfect! The decorations, the food, and DJ John were all awesome! All evening we had guests complimenting us on how it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We are so pleased with the Wellington Place and so happy it was a dream wedding for our daughter and son in law. We would definitely recommend the Wellington Place .Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We enjoyed ourselves as well as our guest at the Wellington Place. First we'd like to say that the setup and decorations of the ceremony and reception was so beautiful. The cake display was awesome. They really impressed us. The food was great (Prime Rib & Tuscan Chicken) recommended. The cake was delicious and moist (White cake Bavarian cream filling). The one and only issue we had were the programs, which were given to the venue 24 hours before the ceremony but was not given or placed out for our guest to have or see. However Angela reimbursed us of the programs without us asking. So that was great and appreciated! All in all I would recommend the Wellington Place to any engaged couple that wants all inclusive! If I could do a re-do I totally would! We had an awesome time and Angela and Lauren were great!

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On April 14 - 2014 my wife and I (Canadian) were married, and had our wedding and reception at Wellington Place, Las Vegas. We had 60 guests and it could not have gone better. We first met Angela in March 2013 to check the place out, and we were instantly amazed at the professionalism, kindness, and efficiency of everyone there. We chose this venue. During the next year we had many questions, and we always received a timely reply. We were accommodated for a rehearsal 2 days prior to our wedding and met Lauren (Co-coordinator). Lauren and Angela were awesome on our big day and the wedding went so smooth, and the reception a huge hit. The officiate was fantastic. The photographers and pictures were perfect. The DJ/MC organized a conference call with us 2 weeks prior, and we told him all our songs we wanted for every aspect of the wedding/reception. When we were stumped, he supplied advice that was bang-on ! He accommodated a few "quirky" requests, and they occurred just as we imagined.The 2 bartenders were the best !! The MC, and Lauren made the reception flow seamlessly and we got everything in we desired with out feeling rushed. The food was amazing. The busses, and limos on time and professional. I seldom take time to do reviews, but in this case the exceptional service and product were just that amazing - I honestly would not go back and change a thing. I have no affiliation with Wellington Place, and we were simply satisfied customers. Proudly - Tina and Craig M.

• Wedding: 04/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding at Guardian Angel Cathedral, and held my reception at Wellington Place. I could have not had made a better choice. Everything went flawlessly, and was exactly my vision. There was nothing that I would have changed about the reception. The room is huge, the dj was great, OPEN BAR, AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS FOOD, excellent staff, beautiful cake and centerpieces, gorgeous uplighting, which makes for great pictures....on time limo/shuttle bus service....everything was just perfect. I even left my sunglasses at the venue while I was dropping of my cake topper the day prior, and they returned them to me on my wedding day. I did all my planning via email, just sent them a few pictures of my vision, sent some song suggestions, and they took it from there. While my husband and I were eating our meal, my brother came up to us and said "I don't know who planned this wedding, but they did an awesome job...this is a beautiful wedding." I have to agree with him. The girls did a great job putting it all together!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I had my wedding at this venue in February, and it was generally pretty perfect. Angela was our coordinator, and honestly, she was absolutely the best and I am so glad we had her there. They worked with our crazy theme (book nerd meets video gamer) and allowed us to customize a few items. They made sure our wants and needs were handled, and I greatly appreciate all the work that went into making our wedding day so great.

There are a couple things that I wasn't completely satisfied with. First, the photographer: we didn't actually meeting with a photographer from the venue in person until the week before the wedding, and four days before the wedding they changed photographers on us. It made me nervous, but I went with it and unfortunately it didn't pay off because the photographer screwed up some of our first kiss pictures with very bad photo shopping. Angela did handle the issue promptly and professionally, issuing us a partial refund and assuring us the photographer was fired. I mention it as only a piece of advice for future couples to meet with the photographer earlier, or use your own.
Lastly, the minister was a surprise. We weren't allowed to meet with him until the day of the wedding, and the ceremony was not exactly what we had in mind. I will put some of the blame on us - I should have pushed more to meet him beforehand, but unfortunately, it didn't happen. My advice would be to push harder to meet with him to make sure you know exactly what will happen and are happy with it. In our case, we aren't very religious and our ceremony was VERY religious which was a tad uncomfortable in some places.

I want to end with saying this: Although I wasn't 100% happy with a couple things, one of them being big and the other not so, ultimately Wellington really did help us throw an amazing wedding that our families are STILL talking about almost 4 months later. We had a blast and I am so grateful for the staff there, particularly Angela.

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing stafff!!! Willing to work with all our requests. Made our night truely memorable!!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a our wedding ceremony and reception at the Wellington Place this month (11/8/13) and I have to say they could not have done a better job. They totally exceeded my expectations! I am not from the local area, so booking a wedding venue that I had never seen in person was nerve wrecking. Andrea and Erica did an awesome job with wedding coordination. All of my emails and phone calls were answered in a timely matter and they made sure the visions of my dream wedding were met. The DJ was great and had everyone out of their seats all night long. Everyone can't stop talking about how delicious the food was (Prime Rib and Tuscan Chicken). I would definitely recommend going with the Wellington Place they did a phenomenal job!

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter was married at the Wellington on 11/8/13. The place was TERRIFIC! It's off the strip however on the strip (for this type of event) would have cost twice as much and they provide a bus for the guests along with limos for the wedding party. The food was terrific. The officiant did a great job and the whole hall looked amazing. I can't remember the name of the coordinator (sorry) but she was the BEST!!! We're from Philly and although we had read the reviews, we were still not sure of what it looked like until you see it in person. The location is at a commercial strip mall, but it's no big deal!!! DJ was also terrific. I can't think of one bad thing to say about this place!!! I've heard that the lighting now costs extra, and I'm hoping they'll work that into the prices since the lighting is beautiful! Again, thanks SO much!

• Wedding: 10/18/2013

We are Canadian and were married in Las Vegas on 10/12/13

The Wellington team was amazing from the day we contacted them until the end of our reception. They are some of the nicest people I have ever dealt with .

I worked with Angela and Erika and both of them were phenomenal. The venue is great and was beautifully.
They took care of everything . I highly recommend them

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently had my wedding at the Wellington Place. I didn't even know if the place existed till the day before the wedding at rehearsal. I was shocked at how beautiful it was inside. I had a really great experience with them and would recommend them to brides/grooms who are looking for a stress free option for their wedding. They did almost all the work for our wedding from the decorations to the food. It was great. They worked with me because our guest list was falling a part and they were able to help upgrade. You'll be surprised on how big the Wellington Place is inside (the outside is very deceiving). It's very roomy and comfortable. Decorations were great but I would stress which kind you would like exactly. The food was to die for. I saw a lot of people wrote in reviews about how the chicken was too dry..I ate the chicken myself and it was absolutely perfect! I can't say enough about the food. There was so much of it and it was so wonderful. The cake too! The open bar was a hit and the DJ kept us on the dance floor. The only thing I didn't like about my wedding experience was the photographer. He did what he wanted and not what we wanted. I would recommend anyone who thinks it's important to have quality pictures to bring in their own vendor. That's my only complaint. Other than that the staff is really great. Erica and Angela are really really sweet and accommodating. I appreciate all they have done for me!

• Wedding: 08/09/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Mrs. M
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just got married in May 2013 and decided to have a destination wedding in Las Vegas. I chose to have the reception at Wellington Place and I cannot imagine a reception going any smoother. The staff were very friendly and attentive to both my and my guests needs both in the planning stages and the night of the reception. The venue is decorated very nicely and all guests commented on how great everything was. This place is locally owned and operated and the owner, Angela puts a lot of pride in her work! I would recommend this venue to anyone.

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The setting of the place turned out really nice. And the staff was awesome. They were all accomodating even to our guest.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
702-310-5846
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards