A Vow Two Keep by Cheryl E Raby

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Very sweet-- Cheryl gave us the opportunity to customize our own vows for the ceremony without having the stress of writing them ourselves. Cheryl is very responsive and open to any changes. She was also very comforting during the ceremony when I started getting teary! Absolutely wonderful, I highly recommend her.
Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very pleased with the ceremony! It was beautiful and personal. Cheryl was excellent. We communicated over email and phone, she always responded very quickly to all my emails. Thank you again, Cheryl!
Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cheryl was absolutely wonderful. She is a warm and caring person that i instantly felt comfortable with. She wrote a beautiful ceremony and only had 4 days notice. I highly recommend Cheryl!!
Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cheryl was excellent. Very accommodating and flexible. The option to essentially pick the words for our ceremony was perfect. Price was very reasonable as well. We would definitely recommend her.
Wedding: 04/03/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cheryl created a ceremony that was tailor-made for us. It was beautiful and personal.
Wedding: 01/17/2010
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

quetzal 5 Reviews
I found Cheryl online, and met her over the phone. She was very helpful in creating vows tailored to us. As Eric and I were flying in to Florida from California for our wedding, it was very important for me to have vendors who communicated well via email. Cheryl was incredibly responsive to emails, and was helpful in providing guidance for our vows and ceremony.
Wedding: 05/17/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cheryl was wonderful to work with. She provided a customized ceremony that met our needs. All around perfect experience.
Wedding: 08/09/2008
 904-226-4658
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire