PROMISE Weddings, Officiants, Minister

Saint Augustine, FL View map

$255 Typical Price

Our personalized service will elevate your wedding and ceremony to an intimate experience. PROMISE Weddings, Officiants, Minister is a Saint Augustine-based company providing officiant services for weddings, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies and other life-cycle events. We will curate a ceremony as original as your love story. We pride ourselves on collaborating and creating along with clients. Beginning with a phone interview, PROMISE Weddings will take the time to learn the tone and style of the ceremony you want. We welcome your inquiry and look forward to meeting you on your very special day.

Whatever your personal views and inspirations, PROMISE Weddings will write the words to match. From traditional and spiritual ceremonies to casual and nonreligious weddings, PROMISE Weddings will go above and beyond to represent you.

Services include:

• Wedding ceremonies for All
  • Customized vows
  • Vow renewals
  • Rehearsals
  • Consultations
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$255

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$255

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$90

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Quaker
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
FL
GA

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish

Andrea Married on 05/02/2020
    9/23/2016 Andrea said....
    Massages at Promise Spa are the total package! I received a massage from Beth - she is a sweetheart and I immediately felt comfortable with her. She listened carefully as I described my problem areas and was careful to provide just the type of treatment I needed. I was impressed with her attention to detail, knowledge of massage therapy, and passion for massage and healing. She also educated me on some breathing techniques and exercises that I have continued to practice which have helped me immensely. I tend to get tense in my shoulders and neck and no massage has provided me such relief before. Not to mention the luxurious details like aromatherapy and warming pads. I am a big believer in massage and I've had quite a few but Promise Spa is by far the best in every way!

PROMISE Weddings, Officiants, Minister's reply:

Thank You, Andrea, it's always a pleasure to see you.
    Jose S. Married on 12/24/2018

Really nice and lovely monent

Beth is a really nice and lovely person. My ceremony in front of the beach, sand, breeze, blue sky, my family etc.... was a perfect moment.
    Unforgettable day.
    Thank you Beth for your words, your beautiful soul... we feel blessed to choice you for this important moment.

PROMISE Weddings, Officiants, Minister's reply:

It was my pleasure to be part of your family for a few minutes and to share in this special event in your lives. Best of luck to the both of you and thank you for allowing me to film the ceremony. I promise to send a clip when it gets processed!
    Linda Married on 10/27/2018

A true professional

Beth did a fantastic job with not only crafting a unique vow renewal ceremony but also delivering in such a way you could feel the kindness and love between my husband & I through her words. I would highly recommend Beth to officiant any ceremony. She is a true professional.

PROMISE Weddings, Officiants, Minister's reply:

Thank You, Linda, for who you are, your generosity of Spirit, and for your exceptional review. You made a stunning bride and I loved the dress. Everything was just perfect, including the bells of the Cathedral ringing at just the right moment during your wedding ceremony. My absolute best to the both of you!! xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

PROMISE Weddings, Officiants, Minister 1
Offer
Having your wedding in St. Augustine? Seniors over the age of 65 please use our discount coupon valued at $10!
PROMISE Weddings, Officiants, Minister 2
Gift
Walking through an archway represents the letting go of the old and moving into a new phase of life. A beautifully polished, 3" thick American Bamboo Wedding Arch for beach and garden weddings, complete with light blue, royal blue or sage green scarf. Delivery, setup, breakdown and return included! Available when utilizing officiant services. Coupon also applies to Teak Oriental Zen Arch for $250. Pls. see website.
PROMISE Weddings, Officiants, Minister 3
Gift
Would you like to share the story about how you met your partner with the world? My project, Mr. and Mrs. Love, is written with a special focus on our perspective when moments like this happen in our lives. Each and every encounter that leads to Love is special, please share yours! If you鈥檙e a Mr. and Mr. -- or a Mrs. And Mrs. -- please contact me!

Pricing

PROMISE Weddings, Officiants, Minister Price Rates

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

St. Augustine Saint Augustine, FL, 32084
904-679-4462

Daily, By Appointment
Location of (PROMISE Weddings, Officiants, Minister)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding