tve productions inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Vince and his team where absolutely amazing!
I would highly recommend Tve Productions to anybody and everybody. Fun team to work with, comfortable experience for everyone involved & super creative! Thank you for capturing this most important day!

Keep up the great work !
Your friends,
Angela & Rob

Services Used: Videography

It was more than a pleasure having TVE Productions capture our wedding day! Vince and his team were fun and personable. Making the day even better than it already was. The same day edit was amazing, I do not have words to explain. I received compliments from almost everyone at the wedding about how incredible the video was. All in all, TVE Productions is amazing at what they do. Everything they do is different from the rest and it stands out in the best way possible. Thank you so much for everything, I cannot wait to see the rest!!!

Profile Picture
Natiya and Adam
1 Review
09/13/2014

5 stars are not enough to rate you guys. Absolutely loved you and so happy we chose you
Will recomend you to all my friends

Services Used: Videography

As a self professed "Hopeless Romantic" I began watching SDE's online long before I was even engaged to be married. When I stumbled across Vince's work I was in love!
His unique style was enchanting, I would cry at almost every video he posted and knew he HAD to be the one to capture my wedding day.
From our first meeting I felt as if I had know Vince for years, he made me feel comfortable and absolutely confident I made the right choice.
The morning of my wedding was a complete blur to me- I do however remember Vince and his crew walking into my house bringing in a wave of excitement as they began to capture the moments I'll cherish forever.
When watching my same day edit for the first time I felt as though I was dreaming, it was perfect. It brought tears to everyone's eyes.
TVE Productions, I thank you once again. I will recommend them a million times over!!!!
Here's why!

Profile Picture
sarah
1 Review
07/26/2014

The crew at TVE Productions exceeded our expectations in every way. The quality of video provided in our same day edit is not only unique, but also captures the essence of our wedding day. While capturing our event, Roberto and Jay were professional and courteous, making our experience unforgettable. Vince was always responsive and accommodating when scheduling and discussing the details of our big day. We couldn't be happier with the service provided by TVE Productions!

Services Used: Videography

Before we met Tve productions (Vince calamia) our family member told us to check his work out for our wedding, when I did right away I was in love and in tears, we knew right away we wanted Vince, when you seen him for the very first time he just makes you feel like your family and we love how confitable and welcoming . His work and style is just fantastic he did more then we can ever ask for . We would recommend anyone to vince he just one of a kind and we are so glad we choose him 100%

Anna & Andrea Morano

Services Used: Videography

I would recommend TVE Productions Inc, to anyone that wants perfection! Vince and his crew were with Husband and I every step of the way during the wedding plans. They were professional, honest, and creative. THE BEST in the industry!

Services Used: Videography

To say that Vince and his team at TVE Productions were spectacular would be an understatement. I had a magical wedding day, and to have every emotion and feeling captured through the art of film to bring me back to that day continues to give me goosebumps. What TVE Productions does truly is an art that cannot be duplicated.
I have no choice but to give TVE Productions a 5/5 for this review but what they really deserve is a 10/5.
Thank-you TVE Productions for making me feel like the most important person in the world on my wedding day, your endless efforts through an extremely long day, and last but not least, my AMAZING film that makes me feel like a movie star because of how beautiful you shot it.
A word of advice to brides...Call TVE Productions, you will not be disappointed :)

Services Used: Videography

I could have not asked for a better cinematographer! I fell in love with his work from the minute I saw it at a wedding show...so much so that I booked his service almost 2 years in advance. From signing our contract right up until us receiving our video, Vince was nothing but professional. He helped make us feel so comfortable the day of our wedding and to this day our family talks about how much fun he was. He knows how to have fun with his clients while staying professional which is an amazing quality to have. I actually got sad once we received our wedding videos because I didn't want our experience with him to end. He is truly amazing at what he does and I would hire him over and over again if I could.

Services Used: Videography

Vince and his team at TVE Productions are the very best in the industry. True professionals!!
Vince captured every detail and every moment of our special day that we will be able to cherish for years to come.
A good videographer is crucial on your wedding day as it's all you have left after the big day comes to an end.
We highly recommend TVE Productions if you're looking for quality, professionalism and perfection.
THANK YOU Vince!
Daniela & Daniel Montagner

Services Used: Videography

TVE Productions was worth every penny. The value of their work and their personality is truly one of a kind!

Services Used: Videography

Vince and his team at TVE Productions were absolutely wonderful to work with! From the first meeting with Vince his easygoing yet professional approach and warm sense of humor made us feel so comfortable, like we were longtime friends. Didn’t take us long to make the decision that we wanted him to be part of our special day. Our Same Day Edit truly blew my husband and I, as well as our family and friends, away! Their raw passion and eye for detail is quite special. The way they captured each moment was remarkable. We are so unbelievably blessed that we had the opportunity to work with Vince, Rob and Dusty and we cannot wait to see the final product. If it’s anything like the S.D.E we have no doubt that it’s going to be something that we will watch for countless years to come, and even when I am 80 it will still bring tears to my eyes and goose bumps on my arms. THANK YOU!!!
Love Christianne and Joe

Services Used: Videography

TVE Productions is awesome!! Vince and his team are nothing short of perfection. Their talent is priceless and I was honoured to have them part of our special day. The moments they captured are memories that will be cherished forever.......

Services Used: Videography

TVE Productions provided an amazing experience for my husband and me at our wedding. We cannot express our gratitude to Vince and his team for all their hard work to make our special day memorable and run smoothly. We recommend them to everyone we know and look forward to working with them again for other occasions! TVE you guys rocks!

Services Used: Videography

Vince and his team at TVE were phenomenal! From our initial meetings to the weeks prior to wedding chats, TVE guided my husband and I by providing loads of expert opinion on wedding cinematography. Not to mention, Vince offered countless wedding tips for us throughout this process. My husband is a huge car enthusiast and while a wedding can be a bride's day, I'm thrilled that TVE was able to work my husband's love of cars into our wedding cinematography seamlessly. Through the entire 17 hours of our wedding, TVE was very professional, creative, accommodating and had a smile on their faces up to the wee hours of the night!

We really appreciate having TVE there to share our day, to ensure that every moment was artistically captured, and ensure my husband and I are not going insane! The Same Day Edit (SDE) production had myself, many of our guests, and those who couldn't make it to the wedding in tears! It was truly a masterpiece that captured those precious emotions, while telling our story - all in just a few minutes. We can't wait to see the final long production! If the SDE is any indication, I think we're in for a good show!

In short - TVE offers a very talented team of cinematographers and we would without a doubt recommend them to any of our family and friends!

Services Used: Videography

Professional, fun, creative, energetic, and a visionary in this industry! Being in the wedding industry myself, I know quality and excellence when I see it, and TVE is that and MORE. This is why TVE was the only choice for me when it came to choosing video for our wedding. Vince's cinematic vision is out of this world, and pairing that with his wonderful kind spirit makes the experience with him unforgettable. Our same day edit left me with a feeling of sheer joy and it brought me to tears when it was played the night of our wedding, and we continue to watch it almost everyday! Vince's videos tell a story in the most creative way I have ever seen. You don't just get a "wedding video," you get a cinematic experience that grabs a hold of your heart and never lets go. There aren't enough positive words to describe Vince and his wonderful team. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! With love & admiration - Josie & Lino Palestina