tve productions inc.

Value
Flexibility
Christina
06/27/2015

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of working with the dynamic duo Vince and Jay. They made us feel so comfortable and enjoyed having them both share in our special day. The crew was respectful and hard working, even in the rain the crew from Tve productions were troopers and videographed every moment of our special day without any complaints, instead they were smiling and that Ora was contagious my day was everything I could have wished for and more, thanks to all of the skilled and talented work that came from this vendor. I highly recommended anyone getting married to use Tve productions to capture memories of a lifetime!
Christina and Rob Barile

Services Used: Videography

Words cannot describe how amazing the TVE production team is! Vince and Michael and their talented team helped capture the wedding of our dreams! Their commitment, creativity, enthusiasm, and fun-loving personalities is what made our wedding day so special. From the moment they arrived to photograph myself and my husband they delivered everything they had promised us - professionalism, beautifully captured moments, and most importantly they made us feel like we were all a family! Anyone looking for a videographer and photographer to capture their special day ... LOOK NO FURTHER! Signing with this team was the best decision we made! I wish we could relive that magical day!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Vanessa
06/13/2015

Tve productions was amazing
We couldn't have asked for better for our wedding day! Such a fun day with them
Vince is one of the best of the best out there I booked with him right away I knew he was gonna be amazing , great personality! I will always highly recommend Tve Productions

Anna
06/06/2015

Where do I begin...Vince and has team were absolutely phenomenal to work with from day 1 all the way to the day of the wedding. Vince has an exceptional talent, our day ran smoothly, he ensured he were enjoying it every step of the way and the same day edit he provided blew guests away! I highly recommend TVE Productions for videography! His energy, positivity and creativity really added to the big day. Thank you for everything!
Anna

Services Used: Videography

Vince and his team were absolutely amazing. They were fun to work with. Vince's creativity and uniqueness definitely comes alive in all his videos. He's truly amazing at what he does. I would highly recommend tveproduction to anyone getting married. You will not regret it trust me. He really does capture every emotion. Great job! My same day edit still has me in tears. I loved it. Thank you soo much Vince for capturing every perfect moment. Can't wait to see the final video.

Services Used: Videography

There are wedding videographers, and then there is Vince.... his professionalism, vision and willingness to adapt to the client's ideas in second to none. Not to mention, his sense of humour and affable personality will make you feel like he's part of your wedding party. TVE does not disappoint!

Services Used: Videography

Vince and his team where absolutely amazing!
I would highly recommend Tve Productions to anybody and everybody. Fun team to work with, comfortable experience for everyone involved & super creative! Thank you for capturing this most important day!

Keep up the great work !
Your friends,
Angela & Rob

Services Used: Videography

It was more than a pleasure having TVE Productions capture our wedding day! Vince and his team were fun and personable. Making the day even better than it already was. The same day edit was amazing, I do not have words to explain. I received compliments from almost everyone at the wedding about how incredible the video was. All in all, TVE Productions is amazing at what they do. Everything they do is different from the rest and it stands out in the best way possible. Thank you so much for everything, I cannot wait to see the rest!!!

Natiya and Adam
09/13/2014

5 stars are not enough to rate you guys. Absolutely loved you and so happy we chose you
Will recomend you to all my friends

Services Used: Videography

As a self professed "Hopeless Romantic" I began watching SDE's online long before I was even engaged to be married. When I stumbled across Vince's work I was in love!
His unique style was enchanting, I would cry at almost every video he posted and knew he HAD to be the one to capture my wedding day.
From our first meeting I felt as if I had know Vince for years, he made me feel comfortable and absolutely confident I made the right choice.
The morning of my wedding was a complete blur to me- I do however remember Vince and his crew walking into my house bringing in a wave of excitement as they began to capture the moments I'll cherish forever.
When watching my same day edit for the first time I felt as though I was dreaming, it was perfect. It brought tears to everyone's eyes.
TVE Productions, I thank you once again. I will recommend them a million times over!!!!
Here's why!

sarah
07/26/2014

The crew at TVE Productions exceeded our expectations in every way. The quality of video provided in our same day edit is not only unique, but also captures the essence of our wedding day. While capturing our event, Roberto and Jay were professional and courteous, making our experience unforgettable. Vince was always responsive and accommodating when scheduling and discussing the details of our big day. We couldn't be happier with the service provided by TVE Productions!

Services Used: Videography

Vince and his team are amazing!! They were not only a ton of fun to be around, but they had our family and friends smiling and laughing all day long. It is more than obvious that Vince and his team are passionate about what they do, super creative, and truly know how to make you feel special on your big day! Our same day edit was so special and our guests absolutely loved it. There is no other choice but tve Productions!! Highly recommended to all of our family and friends.

All the best guys!

Olivia & Matthew

Services Used: Videography

Before we met Tve productions (Vince calamia) our family member told us to check his work out for our wedding, when I did right away I was in love and in tears, we knew right away we wanted Vince, when you seen him for the very first time he just makes you feel like your family and we love how confitable and welcoming . His work and style is just fantastic he did more then we can ever ask for . We would recommend anyone to vince he just one of a kind and we are so glad we choose him 100%

Anna & Andrea Morano

Services Used: Videography

I would recommend TVE Productions Inc, to anyone that wants perfection! Vince and his crew were with Husband and I every step of the way during the wedding plans. They were professional, honest, and creative. THE BEST in the industry!

Services Used: Videography

To say that Vince and his team at TVE Productions were spectacular would be an understatement. I had a magical wedding day, and to have every emotion and feeling captured through the art of film to bring me back to that day continues to give me goosebumps. What TVE Productions does truly is an art that cannot be duplicated.
I have no choice but to give TVE Productions a 5/5 for this review but what they really deserve is a 10/5.
Thank-you TVE Productions for making me feel like the most important person in the world on my wedding day, your endless efforts through an extremely long day, and last but not least, my AMAZING film that makes me feel like a movie star because of how beautiful you shot it.
A word of advice to brides...Call TVE Productions, you will not be disappointed :)

Services Used: Videography

I could have not asked for a better cinematographer! I fell in love with his work from the minute I saw it at a wedding show...so much so that I booked his service almost 2 years in advance. From signing our contract right up until us receiving our video, Vince was nothing but professional. He helped make us feel so comfortable the day of our wedding and to this day our family talks about how much fun he was. He knows how to have fun with his clients while staying professional which is an amazing quality to have. I actually got sad once we received our wedding videos because I didn't want our experience with him to end. He is truly amazing at what he does and I would hire him over and over again if I could.