Tropical Weddings Jamaica

• Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding planner was Almarie and I did long distance planning with her. I am located in Pennsylvania and I was getting married in Jamaica. She did a beautiful job and it was so much more than I expected. Her prices are great too.
Wedding: 04/19/2008
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Unique Services (Other)
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Dawn 1 Reviews
We were married on March 22, 2006 and my husband and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. It was simple and beautiful. Aric had always dreamed of a barefoot wedding on the beach and that is what he got. I really didn't have much planning to do, everything was taken care of by Tropical Weddings.
From the photographers, to the bouquet everything was wonderful. My husband, our family and I were picked up in the port of our cruise ship and taken to the wedding site.

Following the ceremony, we were taken to Margaritaville and our photos were delivered to us at the restaurant before our ship left port again. The quality and choices were excellent.

I would highly recommend Tropical Weddings to anyone. Thank you so much for making our wedding day dreams come true!

Aric & Dawn Peterson
Wedding: 03/22/2006
Services Used: Wedding Planning
 876-407-6767
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire