The Yodsukars

The Yodsukars

Photographic & Cinematic

Woodland Hills, CA 91367 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not rave enough about how amazing these two photographers are!! They flew to Michigan for our wedding and I would recommend you take them wherever you intend to get married because they are WORTH it! Their professionalism is equally balanced with how comfortable they make you feel, which is important when having your picture taken. And to top it off, the pictures are GORGEOUS!!

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Yodsukars are AWESOME! We had them do the photography for our engagement photos and our wedding! They were extremely professional, hardworking and diligent. They did a superb job capturing the most important aspects of our wedding in ways that were both beautiful and not over done. We love their services and would recommend them to anyone. Absolutely the best!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rich and Christine are INCREDIBLE. They took our engagement photos last week, and we could not have asked for a better experience. They made us feel so comfortable and were supremely fun to hang out with. We just got the photos back, and I knew I immediately had to write this review. The photos are truly beautiful - exactly what we wanted - and really capture mine and my fiance's relationship. We're so glad we found them, and HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them!

• Wedding: 10/04/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rich Yodsukar captured our wedding day! Such beautiful memories through his photographs. He was quick, professional and has an eye for wedding "moments."

Lighting was the only challenge because it was a semi-outdoor venue, so some of the pics people are half in the sun, half in the shade, but a little photoshop can help that.

We're very happy with Rich's work and HIGHLY recommend him!

• Wedding: 07/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rich & Christine are an absolutely amazing team. I originally booked them in fall 2011 after winning my then fiancé over on having a videographer. I am not sure how I came across Rich, but I am so happy I did. In January of this year, we did an engagement/{This is Us} shoot with them - and I was over the moon with the result. We ended up renting a projector/screen to show everyone at the reception - it was just that awesome. After that day, I was hooked on Christine and her amazing and bubbly personality! I ended up having her do a boudoir shoot for me to gift to my future husband - the images were breathtaking. Then finally - the day of. Rich and Christine showed up early and began shooting around the hotel where we were getting ready - they are just fun to be around - I was glad they were there! And the end result - the whole point of booking a videographer. So far, after watching my highlight film over and over and receiving multiple messages and texts from my friends and family about being brought to tears from the magical video they created, I already believe they were worth every penny and more. I can't wait for the rest of the footage to arrive. I LOVE THESE TWO - and if you're cool too, you may end up with two new friends too :)

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
Services Used: Videography
818-714-1324
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire