The Resort at The Mountain

The Resort at The Mountain

Favorite
Welches, OR
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Emma
08/15/2015

We have a cabin in Welches and it has always been a special place to our family, so we didn't take much time deciding to have our wedding at the Resort. Boy are we glad we did! The scenery is unparalleled and stunning, and there are many scenic spots within the Resort to choose from. We wanted to have a pre-ceremony drinks reception, and with Tami Kay's patient help, we were able to seamlessly plan this, the ceremony and the reception in three different locations within the Resort. Beyond the beauty of the setting, having your wedding at the Resort has countless other advantages--the rooms are lovely and our guests were all very pleased with their accommodation. The food was terrific and again, we received rave reviews from attendees. Best of all from the perspective of a stressed bride planning the wedding from a different country, Tami Kay was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is incredibly professional, down to earth, full of good advice and makes you feel like your event is the only one they are hosting that year--quite the feat given the popularity of the Resort! We'd highly recommend this venue to anyone interested in a perfect mountain setting!

Private User
Recently Married

Amazing staff. Made the day to fast and easy.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved everything about our experience at the Resort at the Mountain from the first tour to our food tasting and all the way through our wedding weekend which consisted of our rehearsal the night before the wedding. All of the staff were very nice and helpful. Tami Kay went above and beyond our expectations. She made sure that my husband and I, as well as our families and bridal party, had everything we needed and then some. She will have a special place in our hearts forever! I highly recommend the Resort at the Mountain for weddings or other events or even just a night away!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Roberta
08/09/2014

Our wedding was beautiful! The resort grounds are breathtakingly beautiful. We had three deer walk by, many backgrounds to choose from for pictures, great food, lawn games for the kids, and a very professional staff. I was a very stressed bride leading up to the wedding, but the coordinator Tami Kay was very patient and understanding, and everything came together even better than I had hoped. It was expensive...but if you can afford it, it is completely worth it!

Private User
2+ years ago

Absolutely fabolous site, staff were so amazing, helpful, and they worked with us on every step of the way. We loved everything about this weekend and having the wedding here was the best decision we made!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was so easy to work with Resort at the Mountain for our wedding. Everything went so smoothly on the day of the wedding. It was beautiful and everyone loved the venue. I would recommend this site to anyone looking for a beautiful and simple wedding

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I hate to give the Resort less then 5 stars, but was slightly disappointed with how things ended. The first coordinator we dealt with, Becca, is a total 10. She answered all of my questions in detail, and sometimes within minutes via e-mail. Unfortunately, within a couple months of the wedding we were switched to a new coordinator and that is when I believe the miscommunication began. The new coordinator was not familiar with what Becca and I had discussed for the wedding and there were issues on the day of the wedding as well as after. One being we were overcharged over a $1000 which took a couple weeks to be resolved. Overall, the Resort itself is a beautiful place, and I wouldn't of picked any other place. However, there were issues on the day of/after that shouldn't of occured that left me slightly disappointed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Exquisite location. Beauty in every direction. Every staff member is very helpful, capable, talented, accommodating and attentive. The menu was artful and delicious. A perfect experience.

I highly recommend this venu and caterer with total confidence

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were great! Our every concern addressed and expectations exceeded! A truly superb team!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Becca and everyone at the Resort at The Mountain were amazing! They accomodated all of our needs and more. They are truely a full service venue and worth it for such a special day. They took care of everything and allowed us to really enjoy every minute of our wedding. The food, service and location were all great, we could not have asked for more! We are still getting compliments on what a wonderful venue it was...
Brian and Randi Norton

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was one of the most wonderful days of my life. Becca Kolibaba and her staff made the planning process as easy as possible. We started looking about a year before we had planned on getting married. The Resort was the first and last place we looked. We didn't need to see any other venue after seeing what they had to offer. Not only can they do just about anything for you, the Resort has a lot of fun activities to offer as well. It was so wonderful to not have to worry about minor details on our wedding weekend. Becca made sure of everything. She arranged to have my grandparents picked up at their suites so they didn't have to walk to the location. Each of our guests felt welcomed by all of the staff. And the food was amazing!! I wish I would have had time for seconds!! The day of our wedding was a little rainy in the morning, but the resort was ready to move us inside if need be. Luckily it didn't rain during our ceremony. But the chairs were a little damp, but the staff was out there wiping down chairs right before. They even brought out heaters during the reception that night to help keep people warm. From the pre-planning one year out, to the week of, and day of, Becca was there with the answer or suggestions. She and her staff made planning our special day so easy. We can't wait to go back and visit and enjoy all the fun activities they offer. Well worth every penny!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter had her wedding at The Resort. They were extremely helpful during all stages of the planning of the wedding. They always had a solution to any situations that arose and followed through with solving it. Our guests were also very pleased with the quality of the rooms as well as the attention to details. The food was delicious and enjoyed by all.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was lucky enough to have my wedding at the Resort at the Mountain. The entire planning process was so easy and fun and every detail was perfect. Becca (wedding planner for the resort) is SOOOO easy to work with and has been doing this for so long she put me at ease and answered my hundereds of questions. She never got short/annoyed with me (I woul dhave been really annoyed :) ). The venue is stunning and I recieved soooo many compliments on it from my guests. They loved the food and the accomidations too. It was relaxed, but also very elegant. The most important thing to me was the flowers and the tent set-up and Chelle their flower person exceeded all my expectations. The tent looks ah-mazing. I felt well taken care of from the beginning (one year out) until the day after the wedding when we left. It was worth every penny and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a stunning setting for an outdoor wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW!!!! I all I have to say.. Becca is amazing!! When I was trying to figure out a venue that incorporated my love for an elegant golf course outdoor wedding my husbands love of the outdoors I went online and looked up The Resort at The Mountain and fell in LOVE.... All I saw was the pictures and I knew that we HAD to get married there. After going up and eating Brunch and looking at our optionson the menu because being "Foodies" and in the industry food was 1 of the most important things to us. We were ABSOLUTELY sold and Becca was there to answer every single one of my questions and there was a lot with a smile on her face and patience in her voice EVEN when I was worrying about rain in march for our August wedding.. I have been planning our wedding for over 10 years and EVERYTHING was PERFECT... I can't begin to tell you how Amazing our wedding was all thanks to Becca, Tami Kay and Chef Paul

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We picked the resort at the mountain, as our wedding venue, for several reasons. First, when we arrived at the resort, the beauty simply captured us. Secondly, we wanted our wedding completely outside, as well as, the ability for our guests to have accommodations, after the celebration. The resort not only has many options for wedding location and rooms, but they are top of the line. We hear numerous compliments from our guests, who loved the food, scenery and rooms. The wedding staff was professional, knowledge and friendly from the first day we walked onto the property through to the actual wedding day. Working with Becca, specifically, was a wonderful experience. She provide us with vendor recommendations, which were all perfect. Our wedding was in August of 2011 and we will be forever thankful to the folks at the resort for helping make our special day, perfect! I HIGHLY recommend this wedding venue!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

July 30, 2011 was the absolute best day of our lives! It still feels like a dream. Our fairy tale wedding took place at the Resort at the Mountain! The Resort had everything we were looking for in a venue and much more. We were looking for a destination-like venue for our friends and family that was just far enough away from home for guests to experience a vacation, but driving distance from Portland. We wanted an outdoor ceremony location with breathtaking views and the option for an indoor reception. The Resort offered just this. Our ceremony took place on the Pinecone Bluff, a beautiful green golf course surrounded by trees as our wedding backdrop. Following the ceremony, our guests enjoyed delicious appetizers and cocktails on the patio of the ballroom, overlooking the Resort pool. The ballroom was beautifully decorated for a fun evening of dinner (amazing food and great service), toasts, cake, dancing late into the night, and a sparkler send-off. Becca Kolibaba (The Resort wedding coordinator and event planner) was EXCEPTIONAL. She and her event/cattering staff executed our wedding ceremony and reception vision down to the last detail. As a stressed bride, Becca's calm and reassuring demeanor was just what I needed. I had complete confidence that she would follow through on her commitments. Not only did the Resort cater a beautiful and fun wedding day, but its facilities provided ideal settings for our Welcome Dinner on Thursday night, a bridal luncheon and rehearsal dinner Friday, and a Sunday brunch following the wedding. Our guests had the time of their lives golfing, playing volleyball, swimming, hiking, and simply enjoying the gorgeous amenities the resort offered. We continue to hear compliments about our wedding and venue from friends and family. My new husband and I could not be happier:) We plan to spend a weekend at the Resort next July to celebrate our 1-year anniversary and reminisce on our fairy tale wedding. I highly recommend The Resort at the Mountain for your future wedding! Karissa & Aaron