The Resort at The Mountain

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We loved everything about our experience at the Resort at the Mountain from the first tour to our food tasting and all the way through our wedding weekend which consisted of our rehearsal the night before the wedding. All of the staff were very nice and helpful. Tami Kay went above and beyond our expectations. She made sure that my husband and I, as well as our families and bridal party, had everything we needed and then some. She will have a special place in our hearts forever! I highly recommend the Resort at the Mountain for weddings or other events or even just a night away!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Roberta
08/09/2014

Our wedding was beautiful! The resort grounds are breathtakingly beautiful. We had three deer walk by, many backgrounds to choose from for pictures, great food, lawn games for the kids, and a very professional staff. I was a very stressed bride leading up to the wedding, but the coordinator Tami Kay was very patient and understanding, and everything came together even better than I had hoped. It was expensive...but if you can afford it, it is completely worth it!

Private User
1+ year ago

Absolutely fabolous site, staff were so amazing, helpful, and they worked with us on every step of the way. We loved everything about this weekend and having the wedding here was the best decision we made!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was so easy to work with Resort at the Mountain for our wedding. Everything went so smoothly on the day of the wedding. It was beautiful and everyone loved the venue. I would recommend this site to anyone looking for a beautiful and simple wedding

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Exquisite location. Beauty in every direction. Every staff member is very helpful, capable, talented, accommodating and attentive. The menu was artful and delicious. A perfect experience.

I highly recommend this venu and caterer with total confidence

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were great! Our every concern addressed and expectations exceeded! A truly superb team!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Becca and everyone at the Resort at The Mountain were amazing! They accomodated all of our needs and more. They are truely a full service venue and worth it for such a special day. They took care of everything and allowed us to really enjoy every minute of our wedding. The food, service and location were all great, we could not have asked for more! We are still getting compliments on what a wonderful venue it was... Brian and Randi Norton

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW!!!! I all I have to say.. Becca is amazing!! When I was trying to figure out a venue that incorporated my love for an elegant golf course outdoor wedding my husbands love of the outdoors I went online and looked up The Resort at The Mountain and fell in LOVE.... All I saw was the pictures and I knew that we HAD to get married there. After going up and eating Brunch and looking at our optionson the menu because being "Foodies" and in the industry food was 1 of the most important things to us. We were ABSOLUTELY sold and Becca was there to answer every single one of my questions and there was a lot with a smile on her face and patience in her voice EVEN when I was worrying about rain in march for our August wedding.. I have been planning our wedding for over 10 years and EVERYTHING was PERFECT... I can't begin to tell you how Amazing our wedding was all thanks to Becca, Tami Kay and Chef Paul

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We picked the resort at the mountain, as our wedding venue, for several reasons. First, when we arrived at the resort, the beauty simply captured us. Secondly, we wanted our wedding completely outside, as well as, the ability for our guests to have accommodations, after the celebration. The resort not only has many options for wedding location and rooms, but they are top of the line. We hear numerous compliments from our guests, who loved the food, scenery and rooms. The wedding staff was professional, knowledge and friendly from the first day we walked onto the property through to the actual wedding day. Working with Becca, specifically, was a wonderful experience. She provide us with vendor recommendations, which were all perfect. Our wedding was in August of 2011 and we will be forever thankful to the folks at the resort for helping make our special day, perfect! I HIGHLY recommend this wedding venue!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

July 30, 2011 was the absolute best day of our lives! It still feels like a dream. Our fairy tale wedding took place at the Resort at the Mountain! The Resort had everything we were looking for in a venue and much more. We were looking for a destination-like venue for our friends and family that was just far enough away from home for guests to experience a vacation, but driving distance from Portland. We wanted an outdoor ceremony location with breathtaking views and the option for an indoor reception. The Resort offered just this. Our ceremony took place on the Pinecone Bluff, a beautiful green golf course surrounded by trees as our wedding backdrop. Following the ceremony, our guests enjoyed delicious appetizers and cocktails on the patio of the ballroom, overlooking the Resort pool. The ballroom was beautifully decorated for a fun evening of dinner (amazing food and great service), toasts, cake, dancing late into the night, and a sparkler send-off. Becca Kolibaba (The Resort wedding coordinator and event planner) was EXCEPTIONAL. She and her event/cattering staff executed our wedding ceremony and reception vision down to the last detail. As a stressed bride, Becca's calm and reassuring demeanor was just what I needed. I had complete confidence that she would follow through on her commitments. Not only did the Resort cater a beautiful and fun wedding day, but its facilities provided ideal settings for our Welcome Dinner on Thursday night, a bridal luncheon and rehearsal dinner Friday, and a Sunday brunch following the wedding. Our guests had the time of their lives golfing, playing volleyball, swimming, hiking, and simply enjoying the gorgeous amenities the resort offered. We continue to hear compliments about our wedding and venue from friends and family. My new husband and I could not be happier:) We plan to spend a weekend at the Resort next July to celebrate our 1-year anniversary and reminisce on our fairy tale wedding. I highly recommend The Resort at the Mountain for your future wedding! Karissa & Aaron

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cannot say enough great things about The Resort and its staff. Becca is a lifesaver and was the saving grace on my wet wedding day. She accomodated all our needs with a smile on her face--such a pleasure to work with. She made the process fun, enjoyable and stress free. Thanks Becca...any bride would be lucky to have you.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Resort at the Mountain was the perfect venue for my daughter's wedding. The location was gorgeous with Mt Hood in the background and beautiful forests and meadows surrounding the site, plus a golf course. The bridal party and several family member stayed overnight and the rooms were comfortable and plush. Service was friendly and personalized. The food at the reception and other meals was fantastic. Becca, our wedding coordinator, did a great job of guiding us through the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. I highly recommend the Resort at the Mountain for weddings.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at the resort May 21, 2011. We had a fantastic experience working with the resort. Becca, the resort planner, was fantastic! The planning process was organized and we were able to put our personal touches on every aspect we desired and on those we needed assistance on we were given plenty of options and help. The setting is beautiful whether you desire an indoor or outdoor wedding, the resort can accommodate both. The food was fantastic and the process of choosing our menu was an experience our taste buds will never forget! The price was reasonable for the excellent service and the fantastic setting. Every person we worked with provided excellent customer services. We would not have changed a thing and had a perfect wedding day and a wonderful experience planning our big day! The staff was very friendly, hardworking, and worked hard to fulfill all of our requests within our budget. We were made to feel like royalty, and that our wedding was the real "wedding of the year", from the moment we checked in until we left for our honeymoon.I would recommend the resort to any bride and groom for their dream wedding at an affordable price. In fact, I would recommend the resort for any event you are planning, they are that good!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Private User
2+ years ago

Amazing staff. Made the day to fast and easy.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What can I say about Becca from the Resort at the Mountain? Lifesaver…that about sums it up!

The Resort at the Mountain could have not have been more helpful and accommodating. Becca, our coordinator, answered about a hundred questions from me and did it with a smile the whole time. She is experienced, knowledgeable and just great to be around. She made our day so special and really put forth the extra effort to make me feel comfortable with the planning.

Chellee, The Resort at the Mountain’s florist, did our wedding flowers. Although we did not have a ton of flowers, she did the bouquets, centerpieces and rose petals for the aisle and tables. Everything was exactly what I wanted and she was very reasonably priced. She worked with me to make everything exactly how I pictured it.

I just cannot thank them enough for everything. Our wedding day was so special, FUN and beautiful. The Resort at the Mountain was the perfect place for our wedding of 200 people.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

My daughter had her wedding at The Resort. They were extremely helpful during all stages of the planning of the wedding. They always had a solution to any situations that arose and followed through with solving it. Our guests were also very pleased with the quality of the rooms as well as the attention to details. The food was delicious and enjoyed by all.