The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills - Inn Credible Caterers

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Patriot Hills for any bride and groom! They are an amazing group of people, with a beautiful venue. Their food is incredible too (especially their cocktail hour!) They are so accommodating and personable to their brides. Gina is such a great person. She helped us out when we needed a babysitter for our ring bearer, she was always professional and timely with her responses! We love her! Our Maitre D was amazing on our wedding day-so attentive and caring! It made our day that much better!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina was incredible to work with. ALWAYS available to answer any questions you may have. Gina was patient with my constant request and questions and took the time to help me problem solve any situation. The place looks BEAUTIFUL the day of the wedding, I am so happy with our choice in venue. All the staff the day of were so helpful and really catered to my husband and I. The Viennese hour is WELL WORTH IT! It was incredible.

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Trish and Gina was amazing. They were very flexible and incredibly helpful. The wedding was perfect, everyone loved the food and we had a blast. Mary the Maitre D was the best. She made sure that my husband and I were doing ok every step of the way. She was very caring and took care of absolutely anything that we might need. The day of is really stressful and she made sure we enjoyed it. They made everyone feel comfortable and the day went above and beyond our expectations. If I have any other events in the future I would not hesitate to do it at Patriot Hills

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patriot Hills was amazing!!! Mary, Gina and Trish are absolute dolls! They were so attentive, kind and accommodating the entire process! The ceremony and reception space took our breath away! Oh my god and the food...not one person at our wedding went hungry and couldn't stop raving!!

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want a fairy-tale wedding, Patriot Hills is where you want to be! We were married there this past weekend, and our guests have not stopped talking about how beautiful the grounds were, how delicious the food was and how amazing the venue was. Trish and Gina will go above and beyond your expectations. They make sure that your wedding is perfect! Excellent place and HIGHLY recommended if you want to have the most perfect wedding! : )

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved everything about Patriot Hills! Gina was my coordinator. She was personable, helpful, flexible, and very easy to work with. I loved her! Everyone raved about the beauty of the place (we had our ceremony outside), and the food. The food was so yummy. I recommend this venue 100% to any bride.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I could not be happier with our experience at The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills. Working with Gina made our wedding day carefree and so much fun! Thank you!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patriot hills and all the staff were absolutely amazing. I can't even say enough about them. I still have people telling me how great everything was. Gina was great and always easy to get in touch with and answered all my questions. I would recommend patriot hills to anyone else in a heartbeat. I am so happy with my decision. We had a beautifully perfect wedding day.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Nikki
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really can't say enough good things about The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills. At first view it's an obviously beautiful venue with amazing views of the Hudson Valley which was the first thing to catch my attention. Then, from the very first time we talked with Trish, I knew that my wedding would be a great day. Trish, Gina, Frank, Mary and the rest of the staff were SUPERB! I had some unique ideas for my wedding and they were extremely accommodating and encouraging. Any request I had they met with an emphatic yes! From the day we decided to go with Patriot Hills they were a huge part in helping me create the exact event I wanted. Then, when the day of the wedding came, it was beyond what I could have even imagined. The food was AMAZING! People are still telling me it was the best food they have had at a wedding. All the different spaces, the foyer, main ballroom and the patio looked exquisite. But the most outstanding part was the staff. Trish, Mary and Gina (our head bartender) were absolutely unbelievable! Anytime I thought I might need something throughout the night Trish or Mary had already thought of it and were already making it happen. Gina did an exceptional job creating our signature drinks! I had a crazy request to have boozy milkshakes during our "malt shop" hour and she made it happen, no questions asked and it went flawlessly. I know for a fact there is no way my night would have been so amazing without them. We had a few elderly guests at the wedding who had a hard time getting around to all of our food stations, but Trish and Mary were right on top of it. They put plates together and hand delivered food and drinks to them. These are just a few examples of how great they were. This may sound biased since this was my wedding, but I have been to a ton of weddings and I have never seen or heard of service like this. They completely exceeded our expectations! I will be recommending Patriot Hills to any and everyone who will listen!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My entire experience with Patriot Hills from start to finish was so easy and great. Trish, Gina, and Mary were all so attentive and flexible. Trish and Gina always returned my emails quickly and were super accommodating with our requests and needs. We were able to have our cocktail hour outside and the patio was just gorgeous. Our guests raved about the food. My family looked at five other venues for me when I started planning our wedding. I'm so happy we went with Patriot Hills. I would highly recommend it without hesitation.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If we could rate the staff at the Clubhouse a 10 we would. We had the pleasure of working with Gina and Trish throughout our wedding planning and I cannot express how much I appreciated all of the help and support they provided. I originally met with Trish in January and although it was the dead of winter, she was able to describe what a fall wedding would look like on the patio. The space was beautiful, clean and I loved the fact that we were the only wedding at the venue. I immediately knew this was our venue. We were extremely surprised (and relieved!) that the price per plate was very reasonable as budget was a big issue for us.

We were originally looking to get married in the fall of 2014; however, due to limited availability, we moved our wedding to May 2014 (yes, we booked in January!). Gina worked with us on the date; because it was under 6 months away, I was hesitant. Gina walked me through the critical pieces but was in no way pushy. She actually made us go home and talk it out in private before officially booking.

I was in frequent communication with Trish throughout the following months, asking questions as they came up. Trish responded to all e-mails and phone calls within 24 hours with detailed answers. We never felt bothered by Trish or Gina and I always felt that they were just as excited about my wedding as I was which meant a lot to me.

The day of our wedding Gina was in the office and was more than accommodating to myself and my bridal party. Mary was our Matire-dee for the evening who was absolutely fantastic. She tended to our every need without being overbearing and we always had drinks ready for us! The food was beyond compare. Everything looked as delicious as it tasted!

The entire day was stress free for us and was more than we ever dreamed it would be. I HIGHLY suggest brides go see this venue - it is by far the most beautiful venue we visited.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of being a guest at a wedding here about 4 years ago. So when it came time to plan my wedding earlier this year, I instantly thought of checking this place out. I had called around to multiple places before hand, but from the very first phone call I had with Trish, I knew we were going to book it here. She is professional, easy going, and an absolute pleasure to work with. One visit to the site and my husband was sold booking the place.

The night of was amazing - despite the very bad snow storm raging outside. Trish and the rest of her staff did everything in their power to make sure my husband and I, along with all of our guests, had an amazing experience. And we certainly did. The food was unbelievable - we've gotten compliment after compliment about how wonderful and tasty every single option provided was.

Lastly, the renovations being done, as well as those that have been completed, take this place to the next level. We loved it when we booked in January, and we loved it even more when we had our wedding here this December. I sincerely recommend checking this place out. You won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Daughters wedding was like a fairy tale. Gina and Trish were always willing to help any way possible during the planning.
The night of the wedding we felt like royalty.The cocktail hour and half was amazing. The food was excellent. My family and friends are still talking about it. The night of the wedding Gina and Mary went overboard to accommodate us. My Dad (88 years old) needed a seat with arms. They took a very comfortable queen- anne chair and put it at his table.
I would recommend Patriot Hills to any Bride.
You won't be sorry Whiting/ Pacella Wedding

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
Patricia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm not good with words. everything was great. when the wedding was over my daughter said SHE HAD
THE WEDDING OF HER DREAMS....thank you the clubhouse at patriot hills

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patriot Hills was INCREDIBLE! Gina & Trish were super nice, helpful and sweet from day one. Our maitre d' Mary was absolutely wonderful -we could not have asked for a better venue, food, etc. The cocktail hour was over the top and we probably could have done without a sit down dinner -that is HOW much food and how great our cocktail was. The entire night was flawless and the team at Patriot Hills is truly professional and they really aim to make your wedding as special as possible. By far, it was the most reasonable we found and I highly doubt we would have had as good an experience anywhere else for what we paid. Highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking!

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was at Patriot Hills in Sept of 2013 and I am so happy we chose to have it there. Trish and Gina were absolutely amazing to work with. They were so helpful in making decisions and were very good about responding to emails and phone calls. From the very first meeting Trish was helpful and was willing to adjust their typical packages to include what we had pictured for our day. The day of our wedding we couldn't have asked for things to go more smoothly. Gina was there to ensure our every request was met. I had a lot of specific requests as to center piece and escort card set up and everything was exactly as I had envisioned it. The food was amazing and every guest I spoke with after agreed. We added the desert hour and it was worth every penny. Having attended over 15 weddings in the last 3 years, I believe this venue and caterer is unmatched. The price is reasonable, especially for Rockland County and the staff is fantastic to work with.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
845-429-0555
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards