Shane Co.

Shane Co.

Your friend in the diamond business!

9643 Olive Boulevard
Olivette, MO 63132 | map
Jewelry: Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Des...

4.7
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Shane has amazing, affordable rings, their staff is friendly and helpful, and they offer many services included with your purchase. The only downfall is their warranty program which requires you to get your ring cleaned by them every 6 months. This is only slightly inconvenient for someone moving out of state, like me.

1 Review
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Our gentleman was working with 2 other couples at the same time as working with us. I think he confused our budget with theirs, but we stuck to what we wanted to spend

• Wedding: 04/30/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to pick out my engagement ring with my fiance at Shane Co. We had been to several other stores, but none were as helpful and pressure-free as Shane Co. In the end, I found the perfect ring at the perfect price! My ring feels very unique! I also love that I can get it serviced there by the in-house jewelers!

Sarah & Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We love Shane, even though I brought in my own center stone, the still mounted it and gave us the same warranty as if we had purchased it in the store.

• Wedding: 10/17/2015
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance and I found the perfect ring at the Shane Company. Our only problem was that my ring has quite a few very tiny stones and some have fallen out over the last few months. They have replaced them quickly and without a hassle. Their lifetime guarantee is wonderful and only requires you get your ring cleaned by them every six months.

• Flexibility: 5.0

They were extremely helpful and we were able to pick out the perfect ring for my fiancé.

• Wedding: 10/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love Shane Co! I am incredibly tough on my jewely but choose a pave band anyway. While on a cruise, I went zip lining and accidentally struck my hand (and ring) on several things in the process. I noticed later that night that I had knocked out one of the small pave stones. I had taken my ring in for cleaning and inspection every six month as required or the warranty, but was still worried about that it was going to cost me to repalce the small stone. I went into the store and advised of what had happened and they immediately wrote up a service slip with no questions asked. They replace the stone free of change and had it ready for pick up the next day (and even cleaned it while they ahd it). I have purchased several other jewely pieces from Shane Co and have never been disappointed with the quality, price, or service.

• Wedding: 10/02/2015
4.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The first representative we spoke with didn't seem to really understand what I was trying to explain. However the second one we spoke with went out of her way to show us diamonds that we hadn't even thought to look at, and ended up deciding on one she suggested. They provide lifetime warranty which is a huge peace of mind and worth the extra money you may spend.

• Wedding: 09/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Got the engagement ring of my dreams! Tried on rings back in April. They have an impressive collection of Rose gold settings unlike anywhere else. Most settings are limited run or one of a kind so you know it'll be unique. Many diamonds to choose from. Sales reps are commission free so no pushiness, just helpful. They have a helpful payment plan program as well and a life time warranty. Beautiful quality and craftsmanship! Will be back for our wedding bands!!!

• Wedding: 09/19/2015
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved this place! The personnel was so nice and helpful. We went in with an idea and they were able to direct us to want we wanted and made great alternate suggestions.
The staff know what they are doing, very profesional.
They gave my fiancee a great payment plan.
Overall great service!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I love my ring and the ease of taking care of it! I can bring it in anytime to have it cleaned and there is a full warranty if anything ever happens to it!

• Wedding: 08/14/2015
4.5/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

The salesperson was professional, and taught us about diamond quality. They allowed us to examine the diamond under a magnifying glass, and check to see if there were any flaws.

4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great products and great customer assistance.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review - We are so sorry that this has happened and would like to ensure that you have a new diamond in time for your proposal.

Please contact Matt at our EStore at 720-874-2831 so he can help expedite the process and have your stone replaced in just a few days.

You may also reach out to us via email at social@shaneco.com.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Shane Company and this is where I bought the engagement ring and we came back for our wedding bands. The sales team is non-commision so you do not feel pressured to ever buy anything. They also have a great selection of totally original pieces that they do not buy in bulk. They provide free cleanings and tightenings to your jewelry. Also, your jewelry remains the same value as it does for a lifetime. If you ever want to upgrade, you just trade the piece in and it will always be the valued at which you purchased it. I definitely recommend Shane Company.

• Wedding: 06/20/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Did a lot reserch/shopping online, and Shane Co. always seemed to have the best designs and prices. And when visit their location they make you feel like you've been there a hundred times and you are a good friend. No pressure, GREAT quality, and flexable pricing.

• Wedding: 06/16/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service! They even changed out a diamond that I didn't think was sparkling enough

314-968-9700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7