Shane Co.

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
[Private]

Shane has amazing, affordable rings, their staff is friendly and helpful, and they offer many services included with your purchase. The only downfall is their warranty program which requires you to get your ring cleaned by them every 6 months. This is only slightly inconvenient for someone moving out of state, like me.

Services Used: Jewelry

All of my experiences at Shane Co. have been fantastic! My engagement ring is from the Woodbury, MN location and I have had nothing but great service with every visit. I have gone in to have my ring resized and repaired for a missing jewel. They are very timely in this repairs and service and always allow you to confirm that the jewelry you are getting back is really your own, including the diamond.

4.2

Our gentleman was working with 2 other couples at the same time as working with us. I think he confused our budget with theirs, but we stuck to what we wanted to spend

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance and I picked out my engagement and wedding rings from the Shane Company in Louisville, KY, and we loved our experience. Our salesperson, Jasmine, was awesome to work with, had some great suggestions, and was very respectful of our budget. I really liked that they offered sapphires without pushing us to buy a more expensive stone, and it was great that they could bring out an actual stone to see how it looked in the settings we were interested in. We're also super happy about their lifetime warranty; I could see how having to have the ring cleaned and inspected every six months would be an inconvenience if we ended up moving away, but since we plan to stay local, it's more than worth the biannual trip to make sure my rings stay covered. My engagement ring is absolutely beautiful and has gotten so many compliments, and I can't wait to start wearing my wedding band!

Services Used: Jewelry

Absolutely best experience purchasing our rings here! The sales associate that helped us was so great, worked with our budget without making us feel like we needed to spend more and never pushed or rushed us! She even suggested options that would bring us below our budget! The customer service and the services that they offer for life for our rings were far better than Jareds, Zales and Kay Jewelers! I highly recommend shopping here for all jewelry needs.

[Private]

They were awesome when we wanted to make an adjustment to my ring. Very helpful and made it perfect!

Sarah & Michael
[Private]

I went to pick out my engagement ring with my fiance at Shane Co. We had been to several other stores, but none were as helpful and pressure-free as Shane Co. In the end, I found the perfect ring at the perfect price! My ring feels very unique! I also love that I can get it serviced there by the in-house jewelers!

4.7

My experience at Shane Co. was flawless. I went to Kay and Zales before ending up at Shane Co and was happy I made the trip to their jewelry store. Unlike the other stores, the emloyees here were salary based so they didn't push me to purchase something more expensive. At Kay and Zales they kept taking things out of the cases that were way out of my price range and trying to sell me on them. Shane Co let me pick whatever I wanted and customize it in every way - all while meeting my budget requirement. I created the perfect ring my fiance loves. I wouldn't shop anywhere else and suggest you do the same!

[Private]

This is a good place to buy rings! My fiance and I went in to look and they were not pushy at all! They allowed us some time to think things through and understood when we left the first time. When we came back, they remembered us and answered our additional questions.

Very professional!

[Private]

My fiance and I found the perfect ring at the Shane Company. Our only problem was that my ring has quite a few very tiny stones and some have fallen out over the last few months. They have replaced them quickly and without a hassle. Their lifetime guarantee is wonderful and only requires you get your ring cleaned by them every six months.

[Private]

We love Shane, even though I brought in my own center stone, the still mounted it and gave us the same warranty as if we had purchased it in the store.

Services Used: Jewelry

Shane Co.has an amazing selection of engagement rings. My (soon to be wife) and I were there for multiple hours browsing. Ami helped us the whole time and was extremely helpful. She knew all the answers we asked and we couldn't have asked for a better person to help us! I would definitely recommend not only Shane Co.but Ami specifically.

Services Used: Jewelry

Shane Co is the place for jewelry. We walked in only to look at rings and so my fiance could get an idea of what I might like. The staff asked me questions on what I was looking for. we ended up going to every case because at that time I didn't know what I wanted. They never tried to steer me in one direction and listened when we said what our budget was. We ended up finding both of our rings that day and made our purchase. I'm grateful to Shane Co because I could not imagine my ring any different. It also helped that their staff didn't pressure us into buying and explained everything about their layaway policy to their lifetime warranty.
Two of my best friends had also bought their rings at Shane Co so I knew that they are a place we can trust!

Services Used: Jewelry

I worked with 3 representatives through the process of buying my engagement and wedding bands and all were beyond helpful. No one tried to make me buy a style I didn't like or go out of our price range. We got excatly what I had been dreaming of at an amazing price. I love my rings!

1 Review
[Private]

My ring was ordered online and wasn't difficultdifficult at all. They even call after ordering to make sure you will be home to sign for it. And in the store, they don't push you in to anything.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

They were extremely helpful and we were able to pick out the perfect ring for my fiancé.