Shane Co.

Shane Co.

Your friend in the diamond business!

9643 Olive Boulevard
Olivette, MO 63132 | map
Jewelry: Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Des...

4.7
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Our gentleman was working with 2 other couples at the same time as working with us. I think he confused our budget with theirs, but we stuck to what we wanted to spend

• Wedding: 04/30/2016
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to pick out my engagement ring with my fiance at Shane Co. We had been to several other stores, but none were as helpful and pressure-free as Shane Co. In the end, I found the perfect ring at the perfect price! My ring feels very unique! I also love that I can get it serviced there by the in-house jewelers!

Sarah & Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We love Shane, even though I brought in my own center stone, the still mounted it and gave us the same warranty as if we had purchased it in the store.

• Wedding: 10/17/2015
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance and I found the perfect ring at the Shane Company. Our only problem was that my ring has quite a few very tiny stones and some have fallen out over the last few months. They have replaced them quickly and without a hassle. Their lifetime guarantee is wonderful and only requires you get your ring cleaned by them every six months.

• Flexibility: 5.0

They were extremely helpful and we were able to pick out the perfect ring for my fiancé.

• Wedding: 10/03/2015
4.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The first representative we spoke with didn't seem to really understand what I was trying to explain. However the second one we spoke with went out of her way to show us diamonds that we hadn't even thought to look at, and ended up deciding on one she suggested. They provide lifetime warranty which is a huge peace of mind and worth the extra money you may spend.

• Wedding: 09/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Got the engagement ring of my dreams! Tried on rings back in April. They have an impressive collection of Rose gold settings unlike anywhere else. Most settings are limited run or one of a kind so you know it'll be unique. Many diamonds to choose from. Sales reps are commission free so no pushiness, just helpful. They have a helpful payment plan program as well and a life time warranty. Beautiful quality and craftsmanship! Will be back for our wedding bands!!!

• Wedding: 09/19/2015
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved this place! The personnel was so nice and helpful. We went in with an idea and they were able to direct us to want we wanted and made great alternate suggestions.
The staff know what they are doing, very profesional.
They gave my fiancee a great payment plan.
Overall great service!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I love my ring and the ease of taking care of it! I can bring it in anytime to have it cleaned and there is a full warranty if anything ever happens to it!

• Wedding: 08/14/2015
4.5/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

The salesperson was professional, and taught us about diamond quality. They allowed us to examine the diamond under a magnifying glass, and check to see if there were any flaws.

4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great products and great customer assistance.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review - We are so sorry that this has happened and would like to ensure that you have a new diamond in time for your proposal.

Please contact Matt at our EStore at 720-874-2831 so he can help expedite the process and have your stone replaced in just a few days.

You may also reach out to us via email at social@shaneco.com.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Did a lot reserch/shopping online, and Shane Co. always seemed to have the best designs and prices. And when visit their location they make you feel like you've been there a hundred times and you are a good friend. No pressure, GREAT quality, and flexable pricing.

• Wedding: 06/16/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service! They even changed out a diamond that I didn't think was sparkling enough

• Flexibility: 5.0

Buying our rings from Shane Co. was an amazing experience. They do not work on commission, so we never felt pressured. They also served delicious cookies!!

• Wedding: 06/06/2015
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I was not involved in the ring buying process, but I absolutely LOVE my ring. I had doubts about this jeweler at first, afraid that since it is such a major jeweler in my area my ring would have copies all over town, but I had NEVER seen a ring like mine before, and have yet to see one even similar!

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Jamie, Thank you so much for review. We are so happy to hear that you love your ring. It appears that the rating you provided (.8 stars) does not reflect your comments. Is there anything we can do to improve your experience and receive a higher rating.

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was not involved in the ring buying process, but I LOVE the ring my fiance bought me. It is so unique and perfect. I've never seen anyone else with a ring like mine. When we took it in to get it resized, the lady was really nice and it was awesome to get back a ring that fit and was super sparkly again since it had also been cleaned. They were also very proactively helpful by changing the service and cleaning reminders over to my email address instead of my fiance's so that I would know when to take in my ring. My only complaint would be that I am moving to South Carolina and there is no store nearby!

• Wedding: 05/02/2015
314-968-9700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7