Shane Co.

Shane Co.

Your friend in the diamond business!

2515 Hurstbourne Gem Ln
Louisville, KY 40220 | map
Jewelry: Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Des...

Quality of Service:
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Shane has amazing, affordable rings, their staff is friendly and helpful, and they offer many services included with your purchase. The only downfall is their warranty program which requires you to get your ring cleaned by them every 6 months. This is only slightly inconvenient for someone moving out of state, like me.

1 Review
4.2/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Our gentleman was working with 2 other couples at the same time as working with us. I think he confused our budget with theirs, but we stuck to what we wanted to spend

• Wedding: 04/30/2016
4.4/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

They were awesome when we wanted to make an adjustment to my ring. Very helpful and made it perfect!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I went to pick out my engagement ring with my fiance at Shane Co. We had been to several other stores, but none were as helpful and pressure-free as Shane Co. In the end, I found the perfect ring at the perfect price! My ring feels very unique! I also love that I can get it serviced there by the in-house jewelers!

Sarah & Michael
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience at Shane Co. was flawless. I went to Kay and Zales before ending up at Shane Co and was happy I made the trip to their jewelry store. Unlike the other stores, the emloyees here were salary based so they didn't push me to purchase something more expensive. At Kay and Zales they kept taking things out of the cases that were way out of my price range and trying to sell me on them. Shane Co let me pick whatever I wanted and customize it in every way - all while meeting my budget requirement. I created the perfect ring my fiance loves. I wouldn't shop anywhere else and suggest you do the same!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We love Shane, even though I brought in my own center stone, the still mounted it and gave us the same warranty as if we had purchased it in the store.

4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance and I found the perfect ring at the Shane Company. Our only problem was that my ring has quite a few very tiny stones and some have fallen out over the last few months. They have replaced them quickly and without a hassle. Their lifetime guarantee is wonderful and only requires you get your ring cleaned by them every six months.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Shane Co is the place for jewelry. We walked in only to look at rings and so my fiance could get an idea of what I might like. The staff asked me questions on what I was looking for. we ended up going to every case because at that time I didn't know what I wanted. They never tried to steer me in one direction and listened when we said what our budget was. We ended up finding both of our rings that day and made our purchase. I'm grateful to Shane Co because I could not imagine my ring any different. It also helped that their staff didn't pressure us into buying and explained everything about their layaway policy to their lifetime warranty. Two of my best friends had also bought their rings at Shane Co so I knew that they are a place we can trust!

• Wedding: 10/10/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with 3 representatives through the process of buying my engagement and wedding bands and all were beyond helpful. No one tried to make me buy a style I didn't like or go out of our price range. We got excatly what I had been dreaming of at an amazing price. I love my rings!

• Wedding: 10/10/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were extremely helpful and we were able to pick out the perfect ring for my fiancé.

• Wedding: 10/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love Shane Co! I am incredibly tough on my jewely but choose a pave band anyway. While on a cruise, I went zip lining and accidentally struck my hand (and ring) on several things in the process. I noticed later that night that I had knocked out one of the small pave stones. I had taken my ring in for cleaning and inspection every six month as required or the warranty, but was still worried about that it was going to cost me to repalce the small stone. I went into the store and advised of what had happened and they immediately wrote up a service slip with no questions asked. They replace the stone free of change and had it ready for pick up the next day (and even cleaned it while they ahd it). I have purchased several other jewely pieces from Shane Co and have never been disappointed with the quality, price, or service.

• Wedding: 10/02/2015
4.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The first representative we spoke with didn't seem to really understand what I was trying to explain. However the second one we spoke with went out of her way to show us diamonds that we hadn't even thought to look at, and ended up deciding on one she suggested. They provide lifetime warranty which is a huge peace of mind and worth the extra money you may spend.

• Wedding: 09/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Got the engagement ring of my dreams! Tried on rings back in April. They have an impressive collection of Rose gold settings unlike anywhere else. Most settings are limited run or one of a kind so you know it'll be unique. Many diamonds to choose from. Sales reps are commission free so no pushiness, just helpful. They have a helpful payment plan program as well and a life time warranty. Beautiful quality and craftsmanship! Will be back for our wedding bands!!!

• Wedding: 09/19/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shane Co was amazing with my fiancé! He went in, showed them the two pictures I had sent him, and they picked out the PERFECT ring. He said they made him very comfortable, weren't pushy at all, and even found a ring bigger than he thought he would get for BELOW his budget.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance and I went to 12 jewelers before we found what we wanted. It's not that we were picky or we didn't know what we wanted. We knew exactly what we wanted and when we got to Shane Co we were given multiple options for the design we wanted. When we got there we felt like we were actually being given the right kind of information and weren't being lied to like a couple places we went to. I love my rings and wouldn't trade it for anything else from anywhere else. I am definitely going to be buying his ring from there just because of their selection, their friendliness and honesty.

• Wedding: 09/12/2015
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved this place! The personnel was so nice and helpful. We went in with an idea and they were able to direct us to want we wanted and made great alternate suggestions. The staff know what they are doing, very profesional. They gave my fiancee a great payment plan. Overall great service!

502-491-9222
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards