Shane Co.

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My fiance and myself included had no idea what I wanted in a ring. I knew I wanted something simple and elegant. We were helped by a lovely sales lady who helped me find exactly what I wanted and what I needed. She also took my fiance aside and helped work out financial things. We went in not with the idea of purchasing a ring, but my fiance saw me fall in love with one of them so he had to get it! The ring fits wonderfully and it is always shinning. The service was great and the turn around time was very fast. I don't know much financial wise since my fiance kept that a secret! But he says they worked well within his budget. They worked very well with us, and we do plan on getting our wedding bands there in the future.

[Private]

My engagement ring is absolutely gorgeous. Also love that they offer free sizing, cleaning, and inspections

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the review! We look forward to keeping your ring sparkling for years to come!

4.7

My fiance got the ring at Shane Co. There was a little bit of miscommunication where information was not recorded/passed on within Shane Co and my fiance was reached out to a few times with the same questions. However, the warranty that came along with the ring is fantastic and most importantly, the ring is beautiful and of the best quality. I am so excited to wear this ring for the rest of my life. Shane Co did a fantastic job and has the most beautiful bands and diamonds.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us! We really enjoy hearing from our customers and we’re so glad that you were able to find a beautiful ring that you love. We always want to you feel welcome and at home with us. We’re honored to be a part of your love story and we look forward to keeping your ring sparkling for years to come!

Services Used: Jewelry

We were acknowledged as soon as we walked into the store and started talking with a sales team member right a away. We were able to take our time and not feel rushed. Even when the person that we started out with had to leave to take a call there was someone there to step right in and take his place in helping us! Every one that we spoke to was very pleasant, and there were many different styles to choose from. I was able to narrow down what I wanted, as well as take my time to make sure that we both loved what we were getting and we were both very happy with the outcome! The sales associate was accommodating with every request that we had and stayed right in our budget! We were also offered snacks and beverages which was nice since we were there for about an hour and a half looking at everything that they had to offer.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hello Leigh, thanks so much for reaching out to us to share your experience! We’re delighted to hear that you felt so comfortable in making your decision and that you were able to find something you love. We look forward to keeping your ring perpetually glowing!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance and I went to the Roseville, CA Shane Co location together to pick out my engagement ring. The woman who helped us was amazing! She didn't rush us and even went to the back and around the store to find more settings that fit both the style I was looking for and the marquis diamond I had. Each item we were shown was both reasonably priced and extremely beautiful, which I cannot say about the other jewelers we visited! As well as their affordability, they offer an amazing warranty that comes with your purchase. I could not be more happy with my engagement ring or the service that was provided by Shane Co, we will definitely be buying our bands from here, too :)

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Nikki, thanks so much for writing to us! We're always thrilled to hear when our customers receive service that goes above and beyond their expectations. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to the store. We couldn't be happier to be a part of your love story!

Services Used: Jewelry

Everyone at Shane Co was extremely helpful, patient, and kind. They went out of their way to answer every question I had and show me as many options as I cared to see. I will buy all of my fine jewelry from Shane Co from now on and I would recommend them to anyone!

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for the review! We’re so happy to hear about your great experience at our store. We’re grateful for the feedback and we couldn’t be happier to be your jeweler for life!

[Private]

Shane has amazing, affordable rings, their staff is friendly and helpful, and they offer many services included with your purchase. The only downfall is their warranty program which requires you to get your ring cleaned by them every 6 months. This is only slightly inconvenient for someone moving out of state, like me.

Services Used: Jewelry

All of my experiences at Shane Co. have been fantastic! My engagement ring is from the Woodbury, MN location and I have had nothing but great service with every visit. I have gone in to have my ring resized and repaired for a missing jewel. They are very timely in this repairs and service and always allow you to confirm that the jewelry you are getting back is really your own, including the diamond.

[Private]

They were extremely professional and helpful when picking out rings.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
[Private]

My now fiance and I went to Shane Co in Roseville, CA to look at rings last summer. When I went there, I just wanted a plain solitaire with an emerald cut diamond & a firm budget of $5K. I am a rather clumsy person and didn't want anything too delicate or pretty, despite their vast displays of such. The staff were amazing and when they learned of my fear of white gold and "I'll break it somehow", they explained the processes their golds go through to make them strong as well as the fantastic warranty and protections they offer. A few hours later, we're leaving the store with a vintage style ring with my emerald cut stone. We call it the Cinderella ring because it looks like her coach when she's on her way to the ball. He proposed at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and I'm so relieved we went to Shane Co where they helped us guide our tastes to find our perfect ring.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hello M, thanks so much for taking the time to write to us! Congratulations on your engagement!!! We're always thrilled to hear when our customers receive the outstanding service and jewelry education that we strive to provide. We're so glad you were able to find something that is uniquely you and we're honored to be a part of your love story!

Services Used: Jewelry

I absolutely LOVE my engagement ring that was purchased from Shane Co. here in St. Louis. I plan to also purchase the wedding band for the groom from here. Great selection and wonderful staff!

4.2

Our gentleman was working with 2 other couples at the same time as working with us. I think he confused our budget with theirs, but we stuck to what we wanted to spend

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance and I picked out my engagement and wedding rings from the Shane Company in Louisville, KY, and we loved our experience. Our salesperson, Jasmine, was awesome to work with, had some great suggestions, and was very respectful of our budget. I really liked that they offered sapphires without pushing us to buy a more expensive stone, and it was great that they could bring out an actual stone to see how it looked in the settings we were interested in. We're also super happy about their lifetime warranty; I could see how having to have the ring cleaned and inspected every six months would be an inconvenience if we ended up moving away, but since we plan to stay local, it's more than worth the biannual trip to make sure my rings stay covered. My engagement ring is absolutely beautiful and has gotten so many compliments, and I can't wait to start wearing my wedding band!

Services Used: Jewelry

Absolutely best experience purchasing our rings here! The sales associate that helped us was so great, worked with our budget without making us feel like we needed to spend more and never pushed or rushed us! She even suggested options that would bring us below our budget! The customer service and the services that they offer for life for our rings were far better than Jareds, Zales and Kay Jewelers! I highly recommend shopping here for all jewelry needs.

Services Used: Jewelry

My Engagement ring is amazing! My fiance did an amazing job picking it out and he has nothing but the best things to say about the service he received there. I went and got my wedding band here as well. I had amazing service and every time I walk in they clean my ring and have the best attitudes! Thanks for everything Shane and Co!

Services Used: Jewelry

Shane Company was fantastic! The sales staff are very personable and more than willing to let you walk away if you don't find exactly what you want. Our jaws dropped a little at the prices, but when you factor in the quality (which they show you if you ask, microscope and everything) and the selection, and the lifetime full replacement warranty they include with EVERY sale, you're really getting a bargain. We thought about buying a diamond elsewhere and having them place it in a setting, but then the diamond wouldn't be covered if I chipped it or lost it or what have you. If ANYTHING happens to any part of my ring, they will replace it for free, no matter how many times I do it. I don't plan to, but the security behind such a big investment left us very confident in our decision, and my ring is absolutely perfect!