Hileman Silver Jewelry

Phoenix, AZ View map

Since 1974 our mission has remained constant: to provide the best quality products and outstanding service to our customers at the best prices possible. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service and in the jewelry we create. Every piece of Hileman jewelry is handcrafted using the finest materials and craftsmanship from Mark Hileman's studio in Arizona. Our online store is designed to provide you with a safe and secure environment to browse our collection of jewelry designs.

Many of our men's and women's sterling silver inlay ring styles make excellent alternative wedding bands or matching wedding ring sets. Our wedding rings are inlaid with colorful stones such as turquoise, dinosaur bone, Australian opal and sugilite sometimes accented by sapphires, topaz and diamonds. We recommend our matching wedding ring sets to those couples requiring more excitement than a plain gold band can offer. Our sets are available in his and hers, his and his, and hers and hers combinations. We can customize most of our handmade sterling silver wedding ring sets by inlaying them with the stone color combinations of your choice. If you don't see exactly the ring style or the stone color you are looking for, contact us to create that special wedding ring just for you. All of our rings are made to order in your ring and can be customized to meet your specifications. We can complete most orders in 3 to 6 weeks. Please go to our Wedding Rings page and take a look at the handmade wedding rings we have to offer. Why not have a wedding ring or engagement ring as unique as you are?

Thanks for stopping by!

Mark and John Hileman

Hileman Silver Jewelry

info@HilemanSilverJewelry.com

www.HilemanSilverJewelry.com

(623) 518-6588 studio

(623) 518-6590 office

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

5-6 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Robb Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm extremely pleased with the wedding band I custom ordered. I wanted something unique and they produced the exact ring as I imagined. I was hesitant about ordering on-line, but this has been great!
    Brindle Married on 03/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As soon as I saw Mark's work, I knew I wanted him to design my engagement & wedding rings. He worked with me on a few phone calls to get the stones in the right order. He was easy-going to work with & he delivered the most beautiful custom rings that I ever could have imagined! I'm thrilled!!

Hileman Silver Jewelry's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy your rings and thank you for the glowing review.
    M Married on 01/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My finance and I had Mark Hileman create our custom engagement ring, and what a work of art it is. A beautiful 8mm champagne/golden heliodor trillion set in Continuum silver inlaid with tannish/yellow dinosaur bone. We are most pleased with the workmanship, materials, and delivery.

Hileman Silver Jewelry's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with both of you and your ring looks amazing.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

42107 N. Mountain Cove Drive Phoenix, AZ, 85086
Location of (Hileman Silver Jewelry)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding