Shane Co.

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

Shane Co.has an amazing selection of engagement rings. My (soon to be wife) and I were there for multiple hours browsing. Ami helped us the whole time and was extremely helpful. She knew all the answers we asked and we couldn't have asked for a better person to help us! I would definitely recommend not only Shane Co.but Ami specifically.

Services Used: Jewelry

Extremely helpful. Nice employees. Great environment.

Services Used: Jewelry

I worked with 3 representatives through the process of buying my engagement and wedding bands and all were beyond helpful. No one tried to make me buy a style I didn't like or go out of our price range. We got excatly what I had been dreaming of at an amazing price. I love my rings!

Services Used: Jewelry

Everything we are looking for in wedding rings!!

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Anna, thanks so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear that you found the perfect rings for your wedding! We look forward to keeping them sparkling for years to come!

1 Review
[Private]

My ring was ordered online and wasn't difficultdifficult at all. They even call after ordering to make sure you will be home to sign for it. And in the store, they don't push you in to anything.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
[Private]

I am so happy he purchased my wedding rings at Shane Co. We went shopping around town including Jared's which we hated! The associate at Shane Co. went step-by-step with us when picking out which ring and stone size that was perfect for me. They were so sweet and helpful. The lifetime warranty is amazing too!

[Private]

Wouldn't go anywhere else! Friendly no pressure staff, great value and warranty.

Services Used: Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)

They were extremely helpful and we were able to pick out the perfect ring for my fiancé.

Services Used: Jewelry

Love Shane Co! I am incredibly tough on my jewely but choose a pave band anyway. While on a cruise, I went zip lining and accidentally struck my hand (and ring) on several things in the process. I noticed later that night that I had knocked out one of the small pave stones. I had taken my ring in for cleaning and inspection every six month as required or the warranty, but was still worried about that it was going to cost me to repalce the small stone. I went into the store and advised of what had happened and they immediately wrote up a service slip with no questions asked. They replace the stone free of change and had it ready for pick up the next day (and even cleaned it while they ahd it). I have purchased several other jewely pieces from Shane Co and have never been disappointed with the quality, price, or service.

Services Used: Jewelry

The first representative we spoke with didn't seem to really understand what I was trying to explain. However the second one we spoke with went out of her way to show us diamonds that we hadn't even thought to look at, and ended up deciding on one she suggested. They provide lifetime warranty which is a huge peace of mind and worth the extra money you may spend.

[Private]

My fiance bought my ring from Shane Co., and I'm so happy he did! Not only is my ring absolutely GORGEOUS, but it's unique, and the perk that come with buying from Shane Co. are the icing on the cake. Every time I've gone to get my ring cleaned, they thoroughly inspect it, gather my most recent information, and are attentive and informative about the life and care of my ring. The staff are insanely friendly! Shane Co. is the place to go!

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the review! We're always thrilled to hear when our customers receive service that goes above and beyond their expectations. We look forward to keeping your ring sparkling for years to come!

Services Used: Jewelry

Got the engagement ring of my dreams! Tried on rings back in April. They have an impressive collection of Rose gold settings unlike anywhere else. Most settings are limited run or one of a kind so you know it'll be unique. Many diamonds to choose from. Sales reps are commission free so no pushiness, just helpful. They have a helpful payment plan program as well and a life time warranty. Beautiful quality and craftsmanship! Will be back for our wedding bands!!!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience at Shane Co. We visited the location on Olive, which is gorgeous, and worked with a great member of the staff whose name has escaped me. He was very helpful, patient, and knowledgable. We got a great, in-depth education about diamonds, were able to look at inclusions with a magnifying lens, and found the perfect ring for our engagement. I would highly recommend this vendor!

[Private]

Me and my fiance had a great experience here. We had been to one other place prior and felt like they were rude and trying to rush us. We were at Shane for about 3 hours, and the people who helped us explained every aspect of diamonds to us as neither of us had prior knowledge. There was no pressure to buy, and everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. I ended up with the perfect ring and we were both very happy with the whole experience.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I had no idea what style of engagement ring I wanted, so I decided to just go everywhere by myself. I didn't want my boyfriend (now fiancé!) to spend so much money on something I wasn't sure I liked, so I wanted to help him out. I got so nervous at a lot of different stores, but at Shane, I was at ease right away. I never felt like I was annoying anyone with my indecisiveness. I explained that I wanted a stackable look, and Quincy delivered. (Along with another sweet girl... I forget her name, but I LOVED her!). She was patient and allowed me to try on whatever I wanted. Her happy, bubbly demeanor made it fun, not daunting. I was so happy that I finally decided which style I wanted. They were very flexible with all of our little requests too. My fiancé and I haven't picked out our bands yet, but we have already visited Shane and had yet another positive experience with that. I was so happy to find Quincy there working on the day we went. It is a pretty far drive from Greenwood where I live, but well worth it.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hello Jenna, thanks so much for the review! We’re so happy to hear that you felt comfortable in our store and that you were able to find the perfect ring for you. We’ll be sure to pass along your thoughtful words to the store and to Quincy and we look forward to keeping your rings dazzling for years to come!

[Private]

Beautiful engagement ring and matching wedding band selection. Good service policy.