Shane Co.

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My fiance and myself included had no idea what I wanted in a ring. I knew I wanted something simple and elegant. We were helped by a lovely sales lady who helped me find exactly what I wanted and what I needed. She also took my fiance aside and helped work out financial things. We went in not with the idea of purchasing a ring, but my fiance saw me fall in love with one of them so he had to get it! The ring fits wonderfully and it is always shinning. The service was great and the turn around time was very fast. I don't know much financial wise since my fiance kept that a secret! But he says they worked well within his budget. They worked very well with us, and we do plan on getting our wedding bands there in the future.

[Private]

My engagement ring is absolutely gorgeous. Also love that they offer free sizing, cleaning, and inspections

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the review! We look forward to keeping your ring sparkling for years to come!

4.7

My fiance got the ring at Shane Co. There was a little bit of miscommunication where information was not recorded/passed on within Shane Co and my fiance was reached out to a few times with the same questions. However, the warranty that came along with the ring is fantastic and most importantly, the ring is beautiful and of the best quality. I am so excited to wear this ring for the rest of my life. Shane Co did a fantastic job and has the most beautiful bands and diamonds.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us! We really enjoy hearing from our customers and we’re so glad that you were able to find a beautiful ring that you love. We always want to you feel welcome and at home with us. We’re honored to be a part of your love story and we look forward to keeping your ring sparkling for years to come!

Services Used: Jewelry

We were acknowledged as soon as we walked into the store and started talking with a sales team member right a away. We were able to take our time and not feel rushed. Even when the person that we started out with had to leave to take a call there was someone there to step right in and take his place in helping us! Every one that we spoke to was very pleasant, and there were many different styles to choose from. I was able to narrow down what I wanted, as well as take my time to make sure that we both loved what we were getting and we were both very happy with the outcome! The sales associate was accommodating with every request that we had and stayed right in our budget! We were also offered snacks and beverages which was nice since we were there for about an hour and a half looking at everything that they had to offer.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hello Leigh, thanks so much for reaching out to us to share your experience! We’re delighted to hear that you felt so comfortable in making your decision and that you were able to find something you love. We look forward to keeping your ring perpetually glowing!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance and I went to the Roseville, CA Shane Co location together to pick out my engagement ring. The woman who helped us was amazing! She didn't rush us and even went to the back and around the store to find more settings that fit both the style I was looking for and the marquis diamond I had. Each item we were shown was both reasonably priced and extremely beautiful, which I cannot say about the other jewelers we visited! As well as their affordability, they offer an amazing warranty that comes with your purchase. I could not be more happy with my engagement ring or the service that was provided by Shane Co, we will definitely be buying our bands from here, too :)

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Nikki, thanks so much for writing to us! We're always thrilled to hear when our customers receive service that goes above and beyond their expectations. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to the store. We couldn't be happier to be a part of your love story!

Services Used: Jewelry

Everyone at Shane Co was extremely helpful, patient, and kind. They went out of their way to answer every question I had and show me as many options as I cared to see. I will buy all of my fine jewelry from Shane Co from now on and I would recommend them to anyone!

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for the review! We’re so happy to hear about your great experience at our store. We’re grateful for the feedback and we couldn’t be happier to be your jeweler for life!

[Private]

They were so incredibly helpful when we were picking out my ring. They were so patient while I tried on almost every ring in the place until we find the absolute perfect one. They also have a lifetime warranty. so if any stone every falls out they will replace it at no cost! How amazing is that?! They also will do free cleanings for you whenever needed. They you, Shane co! We can't wait to come back to find our wedding bands! :)

Services Used: Jewelry

My Fiance got my engagement ring from Shane Co. and it couldn't be more beautiful. He raved about how helpful they were and I was just as impressed when I took my ring in to get re-sized. They expedited it because we had family coming in. They were also very helpful as we began the process of selecting wedding rings. We tried on many different ones and they never rushed us and there was no pressure to buy at that point. I normally don't like going in to jewelry stores and trying things on because I always feel pressured to buy since I am taking up their time. I never had that feeling at Shane Co.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Jessica, thanks so much for the review! We’re thrilled to hear about the excellent service you’ve received at our store! We always want to you feel comfortable and at home with us. We’re so excited to be a part of your love story!

[Private]

Shane has amazing, affordable rings, their staff is friendly and helpful, and they offer many services included with your purchase. The only downfall is their warranty program which requires you to get your ring cleaned by them every 6 months. This is only slightly inconvenient for someone moving out of state, like me.

Services Used: Jewelry

All of my experiences at Shane Co. have been fantastic! My engagement ring is from the Woodbury, MN location and I have had nothing but great service with every visit. I have gone in to have my ring resized and repaired for a missing jewel. They are very timely in this repairs and service and always allow you to confirm that the jewelry you are getting back is really your own, including the diamond.

[Private]

After some questionable experiences at a couple jewelers looking for an engagement ring I took a friends advice and walked into Shane's Company. Before coming here I had very little knowledge about diamonds and what qualities to look for when choosing one. The staff seemed very professional, no pressure at all just friendly and informative. They asked me what was most important to me when choosing a diamond, but I really wasn't sure. Next they brought out some diamonds for me to look at to figure out what was most important to me in finding what I really wanted. It was literally a crash course on all of the different categories that determines the quality of a diamond. They taught me about all the aspects determining the quality of a diamonds and I got to choose which diamond I wanted in the engagement ring. All in all I think they are the best jeweler around, customer service is their number one priority and they are making sure you get exactly what you're looking for no matter how long it takes. My now, wife loves her engagement ring and even over a year from giving it to her continues to talk about how much she loves it.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the review! We're always thrilled to hear when our customers receive the outstanding service and jewelry education that we strive to provide. We’re so glad your wife loves her ring and we look forward to keeping it sparkling for years to come!

[Private]

They were extremely professional and helpful when picking out rings.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
[Private]

My now fiance and I went to Shane Co in Roseville, CA to look at rings last summer. When I went there, I just wanted a plain solitaire with an emerald cut diamond & a firm budget of $5K. I am a rather clumsy person and didn't want anything too delicate or pretty, despite their vast displays of such. The staff were amazing and when they learned of my fear of white gold and "I'll break it somehow", they explained the processes their golds go through to make them strong as well as the fantastic warranty and protections they offer. A few hours later, we're leaving the store with a vintage style ring with my emerald cut stone. We call it the Cinderella ring because it looks like her coach when she's on her way to the ball. He proposed at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and I'm so relieved we went to Shane Co where they helped us guide our tastes to find our perfect ring.

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hello M, thanks so much for taking the time to write to us! Congratulations on your engagement!!! We're always thrilled to hear when our customers receive the outstanding service and jewelry education that we strive to provide. We're so glad you were able to find something that is uniquely you and we're honored to be a part of your love story!

Services Used: Jewelry

I absolutely LOVE my engagement ring that was purchased from Shane Co. here in St. Louis. I plan to also purchase the wedding band for the groom from here. Great selection and wonderful staff!

Shane Co. responded with the following comments:

Hi Jill, thanks so much for the review! We’re thrilled to hear about the excellent service you’ve received at our store. We always love to hear from our customers and we’re so happy that you love your engagement ring! We look forward to providing you with many more wonderful experiences in the future!

4.2

Our gentleman was working with 2 other couples at the same time as working with us. I think he confused our budget with theirs, but we stuck to what we wanted to spend

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance and I picked out my engagement and wedding rings from the Shane Company in Louisville, KY, and we loved our experience. Our salesperson, Jasmine, was awesome to work with, had some great suggestions, and was very respectful of our budget. I really liked that they offered sapphires without pushing us to buy a more expensive stone, and it was great that they could bring out an actual stone to see how it looked in the settings we were interested in. We're also super happy about their lifetime warranty; I could see how having to have the ring cleaned and inspected every six months would be an inconvenience if we ended up moving away, but since we plan to stay local, it's more than worth the biannual trip to make sure my rings stay covered. My engagement ring is absolutely beautiful and has gotten so many compliments, and I can't wait to start wearing my wedding band!