Schakolad Chocolate Factory - Northville, Michigan

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Schakolad Chocolate Factory in Northville, Michigan provided our chocolate favors with our names on them and little chocolate cups for toasting with Baileys. It made our wedding very memorable. Our guests loved the chocolate! I highly recommend Emily Barker at Schakolad Chocolate Factory.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We used Schakolad for our wedding favors. They put these little boxes together with our names and wedding date on them, and they were set at each table setting. Inside each box were two chocolates, we picked raspberry and champagne ganache (delish!). The chocolates looked classy and expensive, but were an amazing value! :) The owners of the shop were amazing, very friendly and fun to work with. My guests loved them and it was later reported to me that one of my aunts was seen stashing any surpluses :P so none went to waste! I would absolutely recommend them to friends for a wedding vendor, (or anytime in need if a chocolate fix!)

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We LOVED working with Emily. We weren't sold on giving chocolate wedding favors until we met her! She worked with our limited budget and was creative in giving us options. The chocolates all taste fantastic and all of our guests loved them. We ran out because people took seconds. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Emily and Schakolad!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Not only did Schakolad use a chocolate mold that I found for my wedding to go with our theme, they also custom made a color of white chocolate to match our colors, and found custom bags that fit the mold I found.... The chocolates were amazing, a huge hit, and looked perfect on our tables. Thanks so much to Schakolad for working with us and taking such care with our wedding day favors!

Katie Brown, 08/27/11

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We absolutely LOVED the favors we had made...they turned out delicious and so cute, just as we had hoped! They worked with us to find the perfect ribbon, molds, and created our wedding favors just as we had asked - they were a wonderful addition to our wedding and the guests loved them!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Emily was wonderful to work with. Our guests enjoyed their Schakolad treats.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I am so glad we chose Schakolad for our wedding favors! On our first visit to the store, Emily was friendly, professional, honest and patient in showing us various options. There are a ton of choices for the size and color box you can use. They can even do one color box with a different color writing and you can choose a design if you'd like. We had a silver box with a monogrammed m, our names and the date all written in a dark purple. It looked beautiful! We chose the box that held 2 truffles each that had a cute closure at the top.

Now for the truffles...heaven. Emily let us taste anything we wanted (for free) and didn't pressure us to buy anything which was so nice. We must have tasted almost 20 flavors, and we were having a hard time deciding between about 4 of our favorites. We loved the dark chocolate ganache, amaretto, and champagne. The dark chocolate with raspberry filing was really good too, but our cake was raspberry so we skipped that one.

We ended up putting a dark chocolate ganache in every box and then having one of our other favorites as the second piece. All of our guests LOVED them! It was a great compliment to our wedding cake for dessert.

I would recommend Schakolad to anyone who is looking for a wedding favor that is better than any cheesy favor you can find in a magazine that your guests will just throw out. Don't waste your money on junk, the price at Schakolad is very reasonable and we had a great experience!
Thanks, Emily!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Schakolad Chocolate Factory did an amazing job with the chocolates, finding a recipe that they don't normally make when the bride and groom requested it, as well as going above and beyond in helping us find the perfect boxes and ribbons to box the chocolates in. We couldn't have asked for a more helpful vendor, and can't wait to work with them again in the future!

Katie