West Bloomfield, MI 48324 Map · Phone number

About Bundled

Bundled has searched Michigan for the best products and bundled them into themed and customized gift bundles. All of our items are made by small businesses in Michigan and our bundles are assembled by adults with disabilities. Our goal is to make it EASY for you to give the perfect Michigan-made gift to your bridal party, wedding guests or out of town visitors! You can either choose from our "pre-made" bundles or customize your own. Check out our website for all the details!

• Lit-Bit.com
033f35e472e0dc6f IMG 0101
groomsmen

2 Reviews for Bundled

Bridget · Married on 08/20/2016

What a great tribute to Michigan products! I used bundled for my bridesmaid gifts and was thrilled at the final product! I was able to customize the crate to create a gift that was perfect for my girls! The bundled team was very responsive, accommodating, and wonderful to work with! I loved the presentation of the gifts and my bridesmaids are still raving about the products! Thank you!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Karly · Married on 07/02/2016

We all know how big the list of to-do's can be when it comes to wedding planning. So, things like buying gifts for your bridal party should be fun and not seem like another chore or another reason to spend money. I used Bundled for my bridal party gifts and was BLOWN AWAY by everything! Right from the beginning I knew I was in for something good because the service was great too (something that's really important to me). I was able to personalize what I wanted and how I wanted it to be packaged and was so happy with the quality. Most importantly, my bridal party LOVED it! They were so happy when they opened them. I gave them 5 stars because it made my life so much easier, was affordable, great quality, and everyone loved it :)

Sent on 08/03/2016

Bundled FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Barware
    Bed & Bath
    Clothing
    Drink Accessories
    Edible Treats
    Gift Boxes
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale