Savannah Makeup Professionals by Lynn and Company

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lynn and Jessica did a great job for my sister’s wedding. I would recommend them to anyone. I love how Lynn gives you a touch up kit for later in the night. They are great to work with

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn and Crew did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup. They were helpful, respectful, entertaining, and created a low stress environment. I even had unexpected visitors that could have been a huge distraction, but they just went with the flow. I will highly recommend them to others.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I just did the trial makeup and hair session with Lynn and Jessica. Jessica looked at the photo I brought and knew exactly what to do. She even ran out to a store to get a piece to create the look. My hair was wonderful, like the photo but refined for my hair type and thickness. If you need more hair she offers extensions.

I was surprised at how my eyes popped with the makeup. Lynn knew how to balance the makeup and the colors that look best on me. She'll guide you as she has a lot of experience with weddings.

Both know what looks good for photos as they do photo shoots. They're flexible and I knew I picked the right people after the trial.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn, Jessica and their team did a great job for me and my bridal party. Everyone looked amazing and they were fun to work with. I look forward to using them again for other formal events I attend. I showed them pictures and gave them an idea of what I liked and didn't like and they nailed the look perfectly! I would recommend them to anyone needing hair and makeup done for their wedding.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I contracted Lynn Quann & Jessica Lee as a hair & makeup team. These ladies work in tandem to provide an overall level of excellence that cannot be surpassed. It's difficult to convey how one minute you are absolute strangers and the next feeling surrounded by lifelong friends. Meticulous attention to detail woven with receptivity to changes and a splash of humor is the reason I would recommend them to any Savannah bride.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn and Jessica did my hair and makeup for my best friend's wedding, along with 8 other bridesmaids and the bride. They arrived early and finished all our hair and makeup in a timely manner. I've never felt or looked so beautiful in my entire life, they even gave me a touch up kit to keep my makeup looking perfect all night and it did!! I would certainly give their name out to anyone looking for wedding makeup and hair.....thanks ladies you did an excellent job!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I have been friends with Lynn for many years so there was no question as to who would do my wedding makeup. For those of you who don't know Lynn, your missing out! Lynn is an incredible esthetician. Not only can she make you look beautiful on your wedding day, but she can help get your skin ready for that special day. Lynn is very involved in staying up to date on current styles and trends. She helps to bring out the best you on your wedding day, not cover you up. Lynn and her team are truly the best. Jessica who did my hair was phenomenal. Being a bride, of course I couldn't make up my mind. Jessica was able to run two trials for me because I was so indecisive. Jessica and Lynn did an incredible job with the large wedding party that I had, including both mothers. They are professional, caring, and most importantly love what they do. Lynn and Jessica did a fantastic job with scheduling and making sure I was ready and out the door in time for pictures. Lynn sent me with a bag of touchups to ensure I stayed looking my best. I would highly recommend both Lynn and Jessica to any bride!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn and Jessica did my makeup and hair for my friend's wedding along with 6 other bridesmaids and they did a fantastic job! I would recommend them to anyone in need of hair and makeup, they came to us on location and did excellent work. Lynn gave us a touch up kit with powder and lip gloss, so that we would look flawless all night. I just wanted to tell them thank you so much for everything they did, I could not have looked anymore beautiful!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had my wedding in Savannah and was referred to Lynn by a friend of mine that also used her for her wedding. I was thrilled with the way my hair and makeup turned out! Lynn did an amazing job and she was so fun to work with. I was very nervous and Lynn made sure that I was as relaxed as possible and I really felt like the day was all about me. She also provided makeup services for my four bridesmaids, my mom, and my husband's mom, and everyone LOVED it. We didn't take pictures until several hours later and everyone's makeup still looked great! Thanks so much Lynn and Company-I will definitely tell everyoneI know to come to you for makeup and hair!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn and Jessica were incredible. We discussed my general ideas for hair and makeup and they gave me their professional opinions on how to best proceed. They made me feel gorgeous! They were kind and personable. They were genuinely interested in our ceremony and wanted to make sure they added to the excitement and not detracted from it. My daughter's hair was also done. She was stunning. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone in the savannah area.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn did a fabulous job on my wedding makeup. I have always had problems with acne, but my skin was absolutely flawless for my wedding and you couldn't even tell! She was so helpful with recommendations for skincare and extremely knowledgeable! I would definitely recommend Lynn to anyone looking for any type of makeup services and I will be using her again in the future!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My fiancé and I decided to elope to Savannah at the last minute (we live in NC). I wanted something small and simple but I knew there were a few things that I wanted done professionally, namely my hair and makeup and the photography. A friend of mine referred Lynn and Jessica to me after they provided makeup services for another wedding my friend was in. I contacted Lynn two days before my elopement, praying that there was some way she could get me in, and she did!!! I know that Lynn went out of her way to fit my wedding into her schedule, when she didn't have to. I was so impressed by her response time in getting back to me with a quote and a detailed description of all the services that she could provide-she even got in touchx with an amazing photographer that was available to help me. I loved the makeup- it looked so classy and was exactly what I wanted. The lashes she put on really highlighted my face and it was just amazing. Jessica did a wonderful job on my hair as well. I was unsure of what I could do as I have short hair but she made it look beautiful! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful hair and makeup services for their wedding!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn and Jessica of Savannah Makeup Professionals are amazing! They are extremely talented and my wedding was amazing, thanks to them. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful, and Lynn and Jessica were able to provide the exact hair and makeup styles that each individual girl wanted. My makeup was stunning and I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day! My husband even made several remarks on how beautiful my makeup was! Lynn even provided glam bags for myself and all of my bridesmaids with customized makeup and lip gloss for us to do touch-ups with throughout the night so that we stayed looking fabulous! These girls went above and beyond, and I really felt like they went out of their way to help us. Lynn gave me a facial prior to my wedding day to help with my skin and she was very knowledgeable and because of her help, I was able to get my skin in good condition before my wedding. I would definitely recommend Savannah Makeup Professionals to anyone looking for gorgeous makeup and hair on their wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn and Jessica did an absolutely perfect job on hair and makeup for me (the bride), my mother, and my wedding party. We looked GORGEOUS all afternoon and evening thanks to them, not only in real life but also in the photos! I highly recommend them. They're also extremely sweet and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

They were fantastic! Lynn did my makeup and Jessica did my hair. They were very accommodating to our schedule (we were only there a few days prior to our wedding). They did a great job Interpreting what I wanted for hair and makeup and gave me fantastic advice for skin and hair care leading up to the wedding. Hair and makeup couldn't have gone any better!

Profile Picture
Melissa
10/18/2014

I had my makeup and hair done by Lynn and Jessica for my wedding along with my bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride and groom. They do wonderful work. I don't normally wear makeup and Lynn did a great job and making me look beautiful with out feeling overly made up. Jessica was great with hair, I don't think there is any style she couldn't do and everyone looked great. They were on time, brought two assistants and worked quickly and efficiently without seeming rushed. Everyone was finished and ready to go with a little time to spare so there was no stressful rush to get to the ceremony. Beyond the hair and make up they also did a good job of talking to all of us and relieving any stress that's bound to crop up right before a wedding. I highly recommend them!