Savannah Makeup Professionals by Lynn and Company

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lynn and Jessica did a great job for my sister’s wedding. I would recommend them to anyone. I love how Lynn gives you a touch up kit for later in the night. They are great to work with

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn was absolutely fabulous!! The level of customer service and professionalism mixed with superb makeup was far more than expected. She went above and beyond and not only made me, the bride, feel amazing but she clicked with my whole family!!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Great service, friendly, and very flexible!!!

Rachel
1 Review
06/30/2015

I couldn't ask for better hair and make up for my wedding! I felt beautiful. Being from out of state, Lynn made everything worry free and easy!

Private User
06/07/2015

Lynn and Michelle from Savannah Makeup Professionals did an amazing job with my wedding hair and makeup. Lynn responded quickly to my initial inquiry and worked with my schedule to find time to do a trial run prior to the wedding. With a quick look at some of my ideas on what I might like from Pinterest photos, both Lynn and Michelle were able to give me exactly what I had envisioned while making it personally unique to me. Lynn made my makeup perfectly match my skin and skin type; she also provided make up that lasted all day and well into the evening! This was perfect for my day wedding in the Savannah heat. I had an up-do that Michelle made sure lasted all day while being comfortable to wear up. I looked amazing, and I have these ladies to thank!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Savannah Makeup Professionals did hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother. Everyone looked amazing!! Lynn, Jess, and their assistant did a great job and were very professional. I would recommend their services to everyone.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn and her team were simply excellent. From the bridesmaids to my grandmother- the hair and makeup was flawless. I was shocked that my hair and makeup lasted over 11 hours!!! Apart from the great services, we had so much fun with Lynn and the team, lots of laughs and good conversations. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn and company did an amazing job for my wedding in April! They are truly so talented and were a joy to work with! My hair and makeup ended up exactly how I had described to them and they made me feel so beautiful! My bridesmaids also looked gorgeous and everyone was happy with their look. They also give a great touch up kit with powder and lip gloss that ensured we looked fresh the entire day and night! I would recommend Lynn and Jessica to any bride!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn and Crew did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup. They were helpful, respectful, entertaining, and created a low stress environment. I even had unexpected visitors that could have been a huge distraction, but they just went with the flow. I will highly recommend them to others.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I just did the trial makeup and hair session with Lynn and Jessica. Jessica looked at the photo I brought and knew exactly what to do. She even ran out to a store to get a piece to create the look. My hair was wonderful, like the photo but refined for my hair type and thickness. If you need more hair she offers extensions.

I was surprised at how my eyes popped with the makeup. Lynn knew how to balance the makeup and the colors that look best on me. She'll guide you as she has a lot of experience with weddings.

Both know what looks good for photos as they do photo shoots. They're flexible and I knew I picked the right people after the trial.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn, Jessica and their team did a great job for me and my bridal party. Everyone looked amazing and they were fun to work with. I look forward to using them again for other formal events I attend. I showed them pictures and gave them an idea of what I liked and didn't like and they nailed the look perfectly! I would recommend them to anyone needing hair and makeup done for their wedding.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I contracted Lynn Quann & Jessica Lee as a hair & makeup team. These ladies work in tandem to provide an overall level of excellence that cannot be surpassed. It's difficult to convey how one minute you are absolute strangers and the next feeling surrounded by lifelong friends. Meticulous attention to detail woven with receptivity to changes and a splash of humor is the reason I would recommend them to any Savannah bride.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn and Jessica did my hair and makeup for my best friend's wedding, along with 8 other bridesmaids and the bride. They arrived early and finished all our hair and makeup in a timely manner. I've never felt or looked so beautiful in my entire life, they even gave me a touch up kit to keep my makeup looking perfect all night and it did!! I would certainly give their name out to anyone looking for wedding makeup and hair.....thanks ladies you did an excellent job!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I have been friends with Lynn for many years so there was no question as to who would do my wedding makeup. For those of you who don't know Lynn, your missing out! Lynn is an incredible esthetician. Not only can she make you look beautiful on your wedding day, but she can help get your skin ready for that special day. Lynn is very involved in staying up to date on current styles and trends. She helps to bring out the best you on your wedding day, not cover you up. Lynn and her team are truly the best.
Jessica who did my hair was phenomenal. Being a bride, of course I couldn't make up my mind. Jessica was able to run two trials for me because I was so indecisive. Jessica and Lynn did an incredible job with the large wedding party that I had, including both mothers. They are professional, caring, and most importantly love what they do. Lynn and Jessica did a fantastic job with scheduling and making sure I was ready and out the door in time for pictures. Lynn sent me with a bag of touchups to ensure I stayed looking my best. I would highly recommend both Lynn and Jessica to any bride!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lynn and Jessica did my makeup and hair for my friend's wedding along with 6 other bridesmaids and they did a fantastic job! I would recommend them to anyone in need of hair and makeup, they came to us on location and did excellent work. Lynn gave us a touch up kit with powder and lip gloss, so that we would look flawless all night. I just wanted to tell them thank you so much for everything they did, I could not have looked anymore beautiful!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had my wedding in Savannah and was referred to Lynn by a friend of mine that also used her for her wedding. I was thrilled with the way my hair and makeup turned out! Lynn did an amazing job and she was so fun to work with. I was very nervous and Lynn made sure that I was as relaxed as possible and I really felt like the day was all about me. She also provided makeup services for my four bridesmaids, my mom, and my husband's mom, and everyone LOVED it. We didn't take pictures until several hours later and everyone's makeup still looked great! Thanks so much Lynn and Company-I will definitely tell everyoneI know to come to you for makeup and hair!