Savannah Makeup Professionals by Lynn and Company

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I scheduled with Lynn and Company for a best friend’s wedding. Lynn is extremely knowledgeable and professional in all she does. Lynn is easy to work with and ensured great contact with us throughout the wedding process. On the day of the wedding, Lynn arrived with her coworkers ready to get started. Originally Lynn had only planned to do makeup for 10 girls, after seeing what a great job she had done, the others asked to have their makeup done as well. Lynn was able to schedule all the girls in, even the ones who had previously not asked for makeup. There was a miscommunication about when to be ready for pictures. Lynn had to work extra hard to complete all of us in a short matter of time. She was able to handle the situation and ensured we were all completed in time. I would highly recommend Lynn and Company to anyone looking for great hair and makeup on the day that is most important to them.

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I decided to elope to Savannah at the last minute (we live in NC). I wanted something small and simple but I knew there were a few things that I wanted done professionally, namely my hair and makeup and the photography. A friend of mine referred Lynn and Jessica to me after they provided makeup services for another wedding my friend was in. I contacted Lynn two days before my elopement, praying that there was some way she could get me in, and she did!!! I know that Lynn went out of her way to fit my wedding into her schedule, when she didn't have to. I was so impressed by her response time in getting back to me with a quote and a detailed description of all the services that she could provide-she even got in touchx with an amazing photographer that was available to help me. I loved the makeup- it looked so classy and was exactly what I wanted. The lashes she put on really highlighted my face and it was just amazing. Jessica did a wonderful job on my hair as well. I was unsure of what I could do as I have short hair but she made it look beautiful! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful hair and makeup services for their wedding!!!

• Wedding: 11/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lynn and Jessica of Savannah Makeup Professionals are amazing! They are extremely talented and my wedding was amazing, thanks to them. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful, and Lynn and Jessica were able to provide the exact hair and makeup styles that each individual girl wanted. My makeup was stunning and I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day! My husband even made several remarks on how beautiful my makeup was! Lynn even provided glam bags for myself and all of my bridesmaids with customized makeup and lip gloss for us to do touch-ups with throughout the night so that we stayed looking fabulous! These girls went above and beyond, and I really felt like they went out of their way to help us. Lynn gave me a facial prior to my wedding day to help with my skin and she was very knowledgeable and because of her help, I was able to get my skin in good condition before my wedding. I would definitely recommend Savannah Makeup Professionals to anyone looking for gorgeous makeup and hair on their wedding day!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lynn and Jessica did an absolutely perfect job on hair and makeup for me (the bride), my mother, and my wedding party. We looked GORGEOUS all afternoon and evening thanks to them, not only in real life but also in the photos! I highly recommend them. They're also extremely sweet and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were fantastic! Lynn did my makeup and Jessica did my hair. They were very accommodating to our schedule (we were only there a few days prior to our wedding). They did a great job Interpreting what I wanted for hair and makeup and gave me fantastic advice for skin and hair care leading up to the wedding. Hair and makeup couldn't have gone any better!

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my makeup and hair done by Lynn and Jessica for my wedding along with my bridesmaids and the mothers of the bride and groom. They do wonderful work. I don't normally wear makeup and Lynn did a great job and making me look beautiful with out feeling overly made up. Jessica was great with hair, I don't think there is any style she couldn't do and everyone looked great. They were on time, brought two assistants and worked quickly and efficiently without seeming rushed. Everyone was finished and ready to go with a little time to spare so there was no stressful rush to get to the ceremony. Beyond the hair and make up they also did a good job of talking to all of us and relieving any stress that's bound to crop up right before a wedding. I highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Savannah Makeup Professionals are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!

Lynn has put together and INCREDIBLE CREW of ladies that make everyone feel like a princess!!!

Lynn transforms everyone with her INCREDIBLE make up skills - it looks completely natural - she listens to her clients and enhances clients to make everyone feel like a million bucks.

Jess transforms everyone's hair to look absolutely stunning - the hair does not look stiff and clumped - it looks and feels absolutely natural - and the hair looks like it did at the beginning of the day at the end of the day.

Lynn & Company are an incredible group of women, who make a wedding day even more special - they are a lot of fun and a joy to be around!

<3 them!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lynn & Jessica came recommend by my wedding planner and photographer so I set up a trial with them and 1 other artist in . Not being from Savannah and planing a big wedding is very hard so I really wanted to make sure I got the best in town . Ladies when 2 professionals give you the same advice go with it ! Sav makeup pros was outstanding ! Lynn returned my email within a hour , other artist took 2 days . Lynn owns a spa also so that's where I had my trial . I showed them my pictures and they got the look I was going for perfectly . They customized the look for me .
Went to other trial was disappointed from the start . The artist was late , she looked like she just rolled out of bed etc etc etc .
After the appointment I called Lynn and booked with her . . Sav makeup pros can handle large wedding parties also and they don't charge a travel fee in Savannah . Such a pleasure to work with start to finish ! I looked better than I could of dreamed of and my wedding party was speechless .

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I enjoyed working with Lynn and Jessica so much on my wedding day. They were so sweet and they pampered myself and my 8 bridesmaids. They do amazing work and are so easy to work with. They were even able to work in 2 of my mom's best friends during the day also! They really aim to please and give each girl what they are hoping for. I also did a trial hair/makeup run with them prior to the wedding and that also went extremely well. I would recommend these beautiful ladies to everyone! They are amazing to work with and if I am ever in the Savannah area again for a special occasion, I am definitely using these ladies! Thank ya'll for helping to make my wedding day so great! I felt beautiful and so did all my best friends and mom. Ya'll are the absolute best!
-Lora Carter

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lynn & Jessica were recommend to me by a high school friend, who also happens to be a wedding planner. Being out of town (but having lived in Savannah before), I was concerned about timing in getting my trial done. Lynn and Jessica were so flexible and easy to work with. Lynn was great to communicate with and there were no questions left unanswered.

After my trial, I was 100% certain they were my girls!! They made me look amazing, and feel like a princess. On my wedding day, they were so easy to accommodate a chaotic bunch of ladies (and a difficult mother) all on a time crunch. All of my ladies looked so lovely and their hair was perfect. Lynn and Jessica were also very good at giving advice on how to manage hair, and most importantly, how to properly care for our delicate skin!

Lynn definitely went above and beyond on my special day. I felt like I had known her for years--she made me feel calm and collected during a very busy day. The day of my rehearsal dinner, Jessica made special arrangements to do my 78 year old grandmothers hair, while Lynn tinted her eyelashes. Grandma looked like a rockstar! Since we were going to be running late to the rehearsal, Lynn offered to straighten my hair for me, and Lynn was able to piece together some makeup on a whim and make me beautiful.

I can't thank both of these ladies (and their team) enough....they really made my wedding weekend spectacular! :)

• Wedding: 08/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so thrilled that I chose Lynn and Jessica to do my hair and make up for my special day. I Love them so much they are so great at what they do!!! Lynn got back to me very promptly and answered all my questions and she put my mind at ease. They both did a great job on my trial and on my wedding day.My makeup was absolutely perfect and so was my hair!!! Lynn prepared me a touch-up bag of makeup and Jessica gave me a small can of hairspray so I looked flawless throughout the night. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone who is in need of hair and makeup for their wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a better day!!!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very happy that my wedding hair and makeup looked great. It held up Beautifully out in the heat and humidity. I was very pleased with there services. They did an excellent job, I cannot say enough of how grateful I am that I found them!!!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lynn and Jessica was such a pleasure to work with. A friend of mine referred me to them because she had another friend whose wedding they did. she told me how awesome and amazing they were and she was right!! the trial went great and they did beautiful work on the day of my wedding. Lynn used airbrush makeup and it stayed on all day and all night and looked great, even in the heat. Jessica gave me an updo and my hair look perfect and stayed in place all night. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to look beautiful on there wedding day!!!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I eloped at Azaela Garden & Inn this summer in Savannah and I was looking for someone to help me feel and look my best on the big day! Living in Atlanta, I wasn't sure where to start. I connected with Lynn and knew immediately this was the right fit! She met me (on time) at the Inn for professional makeup in my suite. We connected immediately, talked about the look I wanted, discussed how it would go with the dress/accessories, etc. It felt like having another best friend with me. She was uber prepared, had lots of colors and options to choose from, brought false eyelashes to really glam up my look. I was so happy with how I looked that day and my husband was blown away :). I want to get married again so I can have her do my makeup again! Maybe for an anniversary? Anyway, you won't go wrong booking with Lynn. She's friendly, professional, organized, on time, stylish, sweet and a huge fan of weddings. GO FOR IT, beauties!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lynn was so great to work with for makeup at my wedding! She listened to what me and my bridesmaids wanted and did such a great job at meeting and exceeding expectations!
Jessica Lee was our hairstylist for the day and is so sweet. She does a great job with the up-dos and half-up styles that me and my bridal party had. I would definitely recommend this duo for hair and makeup!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lynn and Jessica do amazing work! Everyone's hair and makeup turned out amazing for my wedding and was done in plenty of time, they are easy to work with and so fun to be around.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
912-661-0036
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards