Rev. Kamrin Carver

Rev. Kamrin Carver

Your Wedding Your Way

1460 W Gillespie Ave
Salt Lake City, UT 84104 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Chr...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I enjoyed kamrins services from start to finish. We where very impressed with our first time meeting Kamrin. Kamrin was prepared with all the right material needed to help my wife and I design the perfect ceremony to meet our specific personalities. During our ceremony Kamrins appearance and his personality could not have been more perfect. His words were spoken with meaning and sincerity from the beginning of the ceremony until the end. My wife and I are very impressed with all the great remarks from others who were present during our services. Because of Kamrin and many others our wedding day was truly a perfect beginning for my wife and I.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Casey and Juhl
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Kamrin gave us the wedding of our dreams. Prior to the event he met with us and learned about our lives, relationship, and what we wanted for our ceremony. He crafted a personalized ceremony that was truly special. He was the talk of the reception. Everyone wanted to know where we found this guy! He paced the ceremony very well and worked in everything we asked for. He is the real deal.

Lucas and Randi

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Lucas
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Carver was the officiant at my daughter's wedding. This was a destination wedding and, therefore, we did not know where to start to look for someone to officiate. Our wedding planner recommended Kamrin...we met with him and were instantly impressed. He was very organized and, together, we were quickly able to start outlining a beautiful wedding ceremony! The wedding was suppose to be outdoors, but the day of the wedding brought pouring rain. The ceremony was slightly delayed and Rev Carver was more than flexible dealing with the setbacks. The wedding was absolutely perfect, despite the weather!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service! Our ceremony was non-religious and we had Kamerin do our vows. Kamerin has a great sense of humor and was very friendly.

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
Eric
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Carter is the best and he is definitely worth every penny. I'm so glad we went with him and have had nothing but complaints about him and our ceremony. He was such a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating to our needs. Very down to earth and fun and I would recommend him to everyone.

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kamrin was amazing. All the guests we spoke with said it was the best ceremony they had ever attended.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Henry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Carver completely brought success to our wedding day!!
He worked with us patiently to get the perfect ceremony then performed it beautifully (even though I didnt marry Darrel) ;) We had many compliments on his service, a few couples that have upcoming weddings have expressed how much they would like for him to marry them as well. Kamrin has a sincere, light, fun and humorous personality that sets everyone at ease. We asked him to mix in a variety of rituals and he was very accommodating. I would recommend him if you want a beautiful ceremony. We interviewed a few officiants and we are very pleased with our choice. Thank you soo much Rev. Carver!

• Wedding: 07/31/2014
Tammie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kamrin was incredible to work with! He was very friendly and easy to work with, he was also very accommodating in our needs. From the initial meeting to the follow-up meeting, he kept in great contact. On the wedding day, he was such an intricate part of the event, his personality really enlightened the ceremony. Many people came up to us wanting to know about our friend and how long we had known him... If we could use again, we absolutely would! Thank you many times over Kamrin!

• Wedding: 07/31/2014
Terrill
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely love Kamrin! He did an incredible job during our ceremony, it was perfect! Our guests continuously commented on what a great job Kamrin did during our ceremony and how much they loved the wedding. I would also like to add that we were thoroughly impressed with Kamrin's entire wedding ceremony planning process. His attention to detail was impeccable. This really stood out as a huge plus for us and eased any worries about the ceremony planning process. We would highly recommend Kamrin as a wedding officiant. He's the best!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Kamrin Carver did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony. All of our guests were asking us where we found him and how awesome his service was. He took the time to get to know my wife and I and made our day so special. We couldn't ask for a more perfect ceremony! Thank you!!

• Wedding: 07/17/2014
Justin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ceremony was amazing! Everyone thought Rev. K was a close and dear friend of ours because of how personal he made it. Thank you so much for making our ceremony the best it could possibly be :)

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Keelan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Carver was absolutely wonderful for our wedding. The detail and effort he put into the ceremony had all our friends convinced he was a life long friend even tho we had only meet a couple of times. The fun environment he created made our ceremony enjoyable for everyone! I would definitely recommend him!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Chris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The very best officiant ever! Reverend Kamrin was simply amazing from the very first phone call we made to him. He is organized and professional leaving nothing to chance. His ceremony is unique and full of customization to make it your own. The entire night we recieved compliments on how amazing he was. We were told by almost all of our guests that ours was the best wedding they have ever been to, and we know Reverend Kamrin has a lot to do with that. We highly highly recommend you book him NOW!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Entertainer, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Kamrin did an absolute amazing job at our wedding. We met up with him three times before the actual date to get things just the way we wanted them to be. When the date came, some stuff wasn't ready for the ceremony and he was able to switch things up and change our ceremony a little bit to keep the flow going. Works very well under pressure.

More than have of the attendees at our wedding made comment of how this was one of the best weddings they have ever been to and they have never seen anything like it. Very original and raw.

Thank you again Rev!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Cory
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had a phenomenal experience with Kamrin! He iwasextremely thorough with explaining all the options for our wedding ceremony. He was easy to contact and quick to respond to our questions. It has been 2 weeks since our wedding and our guests are still RAVING about the ceremony.
"Best wedding I have ever been to" - says most everyone.
I would give more than 5 stars. His services are worth the investment and will make you and your spouse shine on your special day.
Thanks for an amazing event.

• Wedding: 05/29/2014
Douglas
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Carver is very professional, from the initial consultation to the performing of the ceremony. He is very flexible and will tailor his services to your every need. He is very personable and can relate to anyone he meets. I would recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Brayden
801-710-0780
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards