Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Life InLIGHTened

"Love-Inspired Gathering of Hearts Together"

One of my passions lies in being a wedding officiant.  To be asked to be part of couple's most important day is indeed a great honor and privilege!

I serve the Greater Salt Lake area, from Brigham City to St. George, Morgan to Tooele, and all points in between.  Being a non-denominational minister, I am able to offer ceremonies ranging from very traditional and religious to very contemporary and spiritual.  The wedding ceremony is the public declaration of love and commitment. It should as unique and personal as the couple standing before me on their wedding day!

Some of the ceremonies  that I have added within wedding ceremonies are The Sage Cleansing, The Sand Ceremony, The Unity Candle, Celtic Handfasting, Tree Planting, Wine Ceremony, and the Rose Ceremony.  When there are blended families included, creating a new family unit, I always like to include this in the ceremony because children from previous relationships are a very important part of the couple's life.

My fee ranges from $100.00-$600.00, depending on the location of the ceremony.  This includes my preparing and officiating the ceremony, being present at the rehearsal if needed, and communicating with my couple via telephone and email as much as needed throughout the process.  I also like to meet in person as least once before the big day, just to chat and get to know each other.

Another of my passions lies in sewing and creating for weddings!  I have been called "The Wedding Wonder Woman!"  Some of my specialties are dress alterations, custom garter sets, personalized ring pillows, flower girl dresses, and bridal veils!

Whether it is as a wedding minister and/or a professional seamstress,I am here to help create a wedding day that is special and unique to you and that is as stress-free as possible!

Please feel free to call me or text me at 801-828-5784 or drop me an email at revanniebenjamin@gmail.com!.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Licensed (2)
Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)
Non-religious (1)

Annie is a sweetheart and makes you feel very comfortable. She plans the ceremony with you and your situation in mind. During the ceremony Annie does not sound like a broken record, her words come straight from the heart. We loved the way she approached our vows and worked so closely with us. Annie is amazing and any couple would be lucky to have her officiate their wedding. :)

Profile Picture Connie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Annie was amazing! She put a lot of love and light in to our wedding.
We didn't want a religious wedding but we wanted to make sure she worked on the fact we were joining families together. She also made sure we were happy and she was at my beck and call.
I got many many compliments on her from our guests at the wedding.
She was soooooooo amazing and made a wonderful friend out of it.
I love you Annie!!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Annie flew to Fairbanks Alaska to wedding plan and officiated our wedding of 134 guests in major hotel to include professional D.J. and performed our rehearsal dinner with multiple family members coming in from other states. Annie was very patient with both of us and helped with organizing all family members within our wedding ceremony. Rev. Annie performed a traditional hand-fasting tender ceremony and was very memorable for both of us and all guests. Rev. Annie met with us before the wedding and helped with editing our vows, and just was a fantastic asset to us, performed our professional seamstress attire and organized all the wedding planning from the basics to the complex. I highly recommend Rev. Annie Benjamin to officiate any level or style of wedding and was a huge valuable asset to our wedding. Rev. Annue Benjamin is a very wonderful, spiritual woman and without her officiating our wedding, well it just would not be so spiritually enriched and organized. Wow what a wedding!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture jane, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Rehearsal, Civil Union, No Denomination, Customized Vows